Malachai Dante

Vixen Cyblade

Dominant
Society
Toxic Templar of Fallen Knights
Vixen Nemesis Cyblade
Below is my ticket on my Malachai Dante The Original color of the lenes was green making then unique pair of sunglasses in the game. Thou is only effect a small percentage of people its just the principal. now I have a pair of
Malachai Ash with green frames

Thanks MA

P.S. I love at frist how they try and lie about it then I prove that the lenes where green they change there story

On 2013-05-14 13:51:16 SUPPORT replied:
NEMESIS,

Our team informs me the color of the lens was updated to keep a uniform look across the various shades models available. This change was introduce several releases ago and at the moment there's no plans on updating colors or models.

Cameron | Planet Calypso Support
On 2013-05-13 20:46:05 you wrote:
any update on this been 2 weeks
On 2013-05-02 20:25:15 you wrote:
Thanks
On 2013-04-30 20:24:00 SUPPORT replied:
NEMESIS,

I still haven't received an official reply from our team regarding this issue. I'll ask for an status update.

On 2013-04-30 17:48:13 you wrote:
any word on this?
On 2013-04-25 18:28:38 SUPPORT replied:
NEMESIS,

Thank you for the screenshots I'll forward them to our team for further inspection.

Have a nice day,
On 2013-04-25 16:29:36 you wrote:
fyi the web page is working today :)
ok sent you 4 pictures, one is old school showing the the lenses where green from the beginning, if you need anything else I do my best to help you
--Thanks Vixen
On 2013-04-24 19:52:26 SUPPORT replied:
NEMESIS,

Follow this link to upload a screenshot:
https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/sf/
On 2013-04-24 18:57:11 you wrote:
Just tried a diffant web browser got the same result can not get past the support page
On 2013-04-24 18:53:42 you wrote:
Stile having issues, takes me to the same support page that I can not get past, I will try with a diffant web browser
On 2013-04-24 17:41:13 SUPPORT replied:
NEMESIS,

You can log in to your account from this link: http://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/?

If you experience more issues please let me know.

On 2013-04-24 16:10:23 you wrote:
On the subport page where you select the planet it not going any Farther
On 2013-04-24 16:07:41 you wrote:
I am having problems loging into the Offical sight, but I did find some picture of green lenses, on Plant Calpyso forums under the Gallery. as soon as I can will get them to you
--Thanks Vixen
On 2013-04-24 15:32:38 SUPPORT replied:
NEMESIS,

Sorry for the confusion, I was referring to the eye wires, temples, tips.

Regarding the lenses our team has informed me they have always been this way. Do you have screenshots that can prove them wrong, so I can investigate this further?.

On 2013-04-23 17:45:47 you wrote:
I uploaded a screenshot
On 2013-04-22 16:14:52 SUPPORT replied:
Hi NEMESIS,

Thank you for contacting us. AFAIK they are still green. Can you attach a screenshot to see how it looks in your screen?.

Kind regards,
On 2013-04-21 13:53:49 you wrote:
the lenses was green and that why I purches them please make them green again On 2013-05-14 13:51:16 SUPPORT replied:
NEMESIS,

Is there new information about this?

Originally they said they did not change the glasses but when I showed them proof Support said working as intended lol, and knowing how messed up the clothes are now and how rare these are in game even if everyone that owns a pair would put in a ticket we still mite not get them back to Original. If you have a pair please make a ticket and let me know cuss I will too the more people the better are chances

Maybe remind them about their own self proclaimed policy about not changing stats of existing items ? And green lenses are a stat for me. This is what made the dante being a dante and not just another set of sunglasses.

I play with the idea of getting me some dantes and the ash version but if they changed the lenses that would suck

"to keep a uniform look across the various shades models available"

This is the most horrible statment i ever read. Why does everything have to look uniform ? I want diversity ! Statements like this lead to todays minopolis , why does mindark not understand the value of "exclusivity and exotic" tings amongst all this uniform grey pudding they call calypso

And my original black boots are still not black who i pay 1800 ped long time ago.... Come on MA dont steal from your players.

I lost 5000 peds in last avatar update and now seems it like 1800 more thinking about all active avatars have suffered the same thing.

It would be about 5000 x 6800peds. Thats a lot of Money.

Thank you MA.

And no one can deny that the black original boots were all black.....or will support fantasize here also.

Last edited:
I now have a pair of Malachai Dante and have also submitted a support case about this issue.

According to support, this issue will not be addressed in the upcoming planet partner release that's scheduled for a couple of days from now.

Thanks , I will keep bugging them remember "The Squeaky wheel get the oil"

According to a seller the SGA Version still have green lenses there is even a picture in the sales thread how dantes used to look. But i still hope they will fix this because the asked price for this pair of dantes was slightly too high for my personal spending limit.

Back