Buying: Male UL Jarhead - high tiers, PED paid

Arrun

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Arrun de Warsash
As per title, preferably uncolored but high tiered FULL UL Jarhead M set wanted. Payment will be in pure PEDs only.

Answers here please.

Thanks

Bump it up....

Bring up my, er.......

A bump, a bump, a lickle biddy bump

What, no Jarhead out there?

it's tough to find a set man.. the shins were hard to find and I had to pay over 70 ped of the monthly/annual markup to win the auction on caly. Seems jarhead UL blueprints no longer drop too and more people are wanting good protection at cheaper prices so they are turning to jarhead.. I wouldn't be surprised if the set hits double the market value of what it was last year..

To put it into perspective, I paid TT +860 for all the pieces that I bought off of AH. Most sets last year sold around +500-650. I'm sure if I wanted to sell my jarhead I can ask +1K SB and +1.2k BO and most likely sell it within 1-2 weeks max.

long story short, you're probably better off trying to piece together a set, and be prepared to pay a good amount for shins, arms, thighs (in that order).

Yeah, thanks Hypnotyk, that's what I was beginning to think so I've gone and bought a harness and face guard as a start.

Certainly forgetting about getting high tier pieces - just getting pieces is trouble enough as, sadly, there's not much on the market right now.

Mind you, if you do ever consider selling your set, drop me a PM first please!

AdeW

Still looking - tiers unimportant!

Set obtained - no longer looking

Hi Hypnotyk, your 'theorising' about the price is spot on!

Back