Man Pays Record $330,000 for a Virtual Space Station (Mashable)

News Bot

Guardian
We’re not even sure what category to file this story under. We’re utterly baffled by this one. Earlier this year, the Crystal Palace Space Station went onto virtual auction in the Entropia Universe massive multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG). Entropia Universe is well known for its “real cash economy,” where $1 can buy you 10 PEDs (Project Entropia dollars) in the virtual world. The ...

More...

News feed provided by Yahoo! News.

You are late as usual Mr. News Bot.

Bones

You are late as usual Mr. News Bot.

Bones

Paparazzi Bot actually picked up the article really fast.

I'd +rep it if I didn't hate it so much and hadn't recently -repped it for it's usual lame actions elsewhere. :silly2:

:scratch2: paragraph fragments passs for 'news' these days.

"hey some guy bought a space station"
"and? AND..............?"
<end>

:scratch2: paragraph fragments passs for 'news' these days.

"hey some guy bought a space station"
"and? AND..............?"
<end>

But on the plus side they confirmed that Buzz is a man and showed us a video of what CP looked like 6 months ago - great work!

3rd time that this is announced in this forum, i don't see the point :scratch2:

We’re not even sure what category to file this story under. We’re utterly baffled by this one. Earlier this year, the Crystal Palace Space Station went onto virtual auction in the Entropia Universe massive multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG). Entropia Universe is well known for its “real cash economy,” where $1 can buy you 10 PEDs (Project Entropia dollars) in the virtual world. The ...

More...

News feed provided by Yahoo! News.

Please tell me your kidding.

3rd time that this is announced in this forum, i don't see the point :scratch2:

Well, the news (to us) isn't that CP has been sold.. The news that News Bot is reporting, is that some other site is writing about it.

Personally I love to read what other sites write about EU. :wtg:

They really need to find a video of CP post VU10. The CE2 eye candy would rake in players.

Give News Bot a break. the article he has quoted was only posted yesterday (31 Dec 09) and he posts it on 01 Jan 10 @ 0500 on the time. so he is not slow just the site he has quoted from.

But hey he is no Bertha Bot

lol

"If we had that money though, we’d be sticking it into a couple of good tech stocks instead."

lol, this is the same as investing in MA, which some of us would view like a good tech stock

Back