Question: Mannequin Pads

KyrismaStarsong

Stalker
Society
Synergen
Are mannequin pads unisex or M & F? I've been keeping an eye out for a few to put in my apartment to display armor, but I only ever see pads that show M images in the tool tip. Is this correct, and I've just not found any F yet, or is there a way to use the ones I've seen as F? I assume just like everything else in this game, they are M / F, but then where are all the F?

Are mannequin pads unisex or M & F? I've been keeping an eye out for a few to put in my apartment to display armor, but I only ever see pads that show M images in the tool tip. Is this correct, and I've just not found any F yet, or is there a way to use the ones I've seen as F? I assume just like everything else in this game, they are M / F, but then where are all the F?

Females are out there. They are just popular so go quickly off auction. They are not unisex, but may have been many years ago...Also hair type, etc. Is all non changeable other than through face masks, etc. So use item info screens on high visual settings. As to where they all are - go look at some malls, etc.

Back