Marco's gun!

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
If you won, in an event, the rights to use Marco's official gun for 24 hours, what would you do with it? :D

With 18k dmg/sec and a (probably) pretty nice eco... what would you use it for during those 24 hours? :yay:

PvP? Hunting? Other? :silly2:

can i get second one and try tier up upgrade ?.)

I would smack Longtooths and mulmuns :handgun:

put very deep in storage and hoping that they will forget it :laugh:

id start with killing some dasp stalkers then some spiders and all the new mobs and event mobs try to make some $$$ :p

all without armor ofc

put very deep in storage and hoping that they will forget it :laugh:

lol

Marco, a week later: "I have a feeling... That I forgot something important... Frank?"
Frank: "That today it is your turn to buy lunch pizza?"
Marco: "Might well be it Frank, might well be it..."

:silly2:

Hire a Mod Fapper and hunt Dasps..:)

..k, just small ones :)

If you won, in an event, the rights to use Marco's official gun for 24 hours, what would you do with it? :D

With 18k dmg/sec and a (probably) pretty nice eco... what would you use it for during those 24 hours? :yay:

Use it in PvP. Either hold the rig or wander around PvP3 or 4. ;)

Would be useless for hunting since the gun is designed so that it generates no loot from a killed creature.

Close the rig :laugh:

Would be useless for hunting since the gun is designed so that it generates no loot from a killed creature.

Well, if that part was not active when ya have it? ;)

hunt those big Mulmuns, and drain the game of peds :D

Then I would take 10 minutes and go to the gas station near me, buy a TON of energy drinks, then spend the remaining 23:50 killing big dasp.

If they wouldn't deactivate it, I would wait to use my prize until the Land Grab.

Use it in PvP. Either hold the rig or wander around PvP3 or 4. ;)

That would mean you just hold an automated gun turret in your hands, and all the mobs give the "this creature is not lootable" message? :scratch2:

Gibnibs, man. Gibnibs all the way! Maybe even vaporise a Chirpy or two if they happen to cross my path. Remember, if a jobs worth doing, it's worth doing well! :wise:

(But seriously, aside from PvP, it'd probably be Dasps or Araneatrox Stalkers. With that gun, anything dies before it gets to you! )

If they wouldn't deactivate it, I would wait to use my prize until the Land Grab.

lol, maybe invest in some nice PvP armor and a fapper too? :silly2:

I would go and 1-shot kill every big mob on the planet (and CND/CP) non-stop, for the whole 24 hours.
Even if I couldn't loot items, the ego boost alone would be loot enough.

Sell it

Bones

Sell those 24 hour rights for a lot of ped :dance:

well since it has a eco of around 9000 dam pec.

I would go to cnd, and kill all the dasps in there a 1000 times over and have a very fat pedcard afther that..

Or whatever big mob with a great spawn, prolly cp will be better.. dome 4 and keep 1 shooting em.. have a team mate to loot so u don tneed to bother ;)

or with the event spawns, Big mulmun/trox maurauder eomon would prolly work out best :silly2:

I would go to cnd, and kill all the dasps in there a 1000 times over and have a very fat pedcard afther that..

I guess Neverdie wouldnt have anything against that :silly2:

How about going to Swamp Camp and putting it on the ground? :saint:

On a second thought, I might kill a lot and after 23 hours auction it... :evilking:

I think no matter how much mobs you shoot, you cant loot them, that gun can only kill someting, proably it is something like a turret.

So graz, lol now you have become a mobile turret :)

I probably would use it for a nice PvP 4 Run and kick some PvPler `s

:yay::yay::D

id start with killing some dasp stalkers then some spiders and all the new mobs and event mobs try to make some $$$ :p

all without armor ofc

I don't think it matters much if you have an armor or not with that efficiency and dmg / sec :p

Back