Marksmanship Unlocked

Bullet

Old Alpha
Society
Project-Asylum Corp
Rigor "Bullet" Mortis
It is a very strange development of my skills!

Yesterday I became capable in rifle so I went and bought Aim skills wich brought me to up ~1.6k Aim skill. Went hunting and 10 minutes later unlocked Marksmanship. Other things remained very underdeveloped (like Weapons Handling, Inflict Range Damage, etc) But a s soon as Marksmanship was unlocked they started to develop like crazy. Every shot fired filled the chat window copletely with skill updates on the above mentioned skills.

Is it normal for a person whos' playng not more than 10 hours a wek for aboth three months? What is the perfect skill balance? What is the effect of my skill balance on my hunting?

I´m not a skill expert but I think some skills are going faster up then others. MMS is a skill which goes up fast (thats the reason the MMS implants are cheaper than e.g. aim skill which goes up slow)

I chipped athletics and gained 3 health points after inserting the implant ;)

When you unlock a triggered skill, such as marksmanship,
your skill gain will be quite rapid, for a time.
Of course, when you reach a certain point, it will slow again.
I'm no expert either but, Imo, as you gain say, hunting related skills, you will improve generally in your average damage.
What I mean by that is, that your minimum damage per hit will increase to some degree, and your average damage will go up.
Don't expect mega changes though as it's gradual, but slow ;)
This also applies to dodge and evade skills, the higher your skill, the better your chances of avoiding being hit.
Have a duel with someone with high dodge and you'll see what I mean ;)
I hope this helps a little.
Good luck

Back