marksmanship?

Clifton

Provider
Society
Quest To Kill The Rest
Statyk Clifton Dodson
This seems a bit odd to me. I have 1318 Laser Weap Tech, 220 BLP Weap Tech, 502 Handgun, 926 Rifle, 291 Aim, 351 Inflict Ranged Damage and still haven't unlocked MMS. I seem to remember reading about people unlocking MMS with less rifle/handgun on here. Do I recall wrong or should I have it by now?

u need 1.5k rifle or 1k rifle 500 pistol and higher in all other lvls

Aim and IRD are as important as Rifle when trying to unlock MMS, usually you need to be 'Qualified XXXX XXXX' in proffession to unlock

sounds like I still have a bit to go still then. Thanx for the info. :)

Hi Clifton,

The chaps above speak true. I got marksmanship when my prof standing hit Qualified Laser Sniper. My skills at the time were

Inflicted Range Damage - 514
Laser Weapon Technology - 1914
Aim - 419
Weapons Handling - 639
Rifle - 1554
Combat Reflexes - 442

Good luck and keep pressing that trigger!!

yikes, I don't exactlly recall what I had in every skill but I'm pretty sure I had around 1300-1400 handgun and 0 Rifle.

Despellanion said:
yikes, I don't exactlly recall what I had in every skill but I'm pretty sure I had around 1300-1400 handgun and 0 Rifle.

MMS unlocked for me at 1500 Rifle.

At the time WH was in the low 600's, as was HG and IRD around 520.

I was actually still Intitiated Laser Pistoleer when I unlocked it, but it changed to Qualified 2 shots later :)

590 aim
1263 HG
705 ird
1007 rifle
898 weapon handling

Thanx again for the info. I'll keep my finger on the trigger. :)

I guess old stats doesnt count anymore... but just for fun... I had 1600 aim when I unlocked it and about 1200-1400 rifle. Sounds like its waaaay easier to unlock in nowadays ^^

Also unlocked MMS a few days ago at 1500 rifle and I got to qualified laser sniper soon afterwards. That seams to be the same for everybody nowadays.

Ive been primarily skilling on longblade, but it looks like I wont be long for marksmanship aswell.

Always nice to get extra skills :)

Jay pheonix said:
Ive been primarily skilling on longblade, but it looks like I wont be long for marksmanship aswell.

Always nice to get extra skills :)

Use more rifle / gun... will get you the markmanship faster.

nah, Im more of a melee kinda guy, only use my rifle and pistol for low end mobs like snables etc.
If markmanship comes it comes, but im in no rush

I got MMS over the weekend, these were my skills when it happened. The last thing I got before it popped up was rifle.

Aim: 400
Combat Reflexes: 490
Handgun: 272
Inflict Ranged Damage: 519
Rifle: 1550
Weapons Handling: 557

Since I got it, its raised 160 while rifle has only gone up another 36. Looks like it's going to take a long time to get rifle very high now.

congrats Jay :)

Back