Masks of Distinction . . . with Dimension!

Great mask you made Leeloo there! Love the design. :D
+Rep for another piece of art. :)

Ze.

thx a lot!

Oh you been faster sunjewel:

I got a great mask finished today from sunjewel.

thanks a lot, was great work with you on the design for this.

awesome service!!!

it matches this outfit quite perfectly:

And i love it she does same than me after a coloring job and said "put it on!!!" :laugh::ahh:

Oh you been faster sunjewel:

I got a great mask finished today from sunjewel.

thanks a lot, was great work with you on the design for this.

awesome service!!!

it matches this outfit quite perfectly:

And i love it she does same than me after a coloring job and said "put it on!!!" :laugh::ahh:

LOL

Yes, I must see the work I have done on the person who requested it!
Thank you LeeLoo, your work has inspired me to do all I can and now I am doing that. The fact that you would ask me to do this is the biggest compliment. All my best to the Beautiful Ava in the Gold & Red.

Did another one today . . . and thank you Sircus for the request!

Swedish Flag
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Ty for great mask :wtg:

Can't wait to see my mask! Sunjewel, you do great work and I have faith in you!

~ CSI :)

Should have two totally awesome masks to show you after this weekend . . . and I may have a few samples to show before that LOL

jewels

;>

p.s. ty CSI and Miri for the cool ideas ;>

Just stopping by to see all the great new masks and ideas :)

and a big thank you to Sunjewel for the amazing work she does, couldn't be happier with my mask. Very polite and accomodating to your needs & requests.

Regards,

Imperious

Should have two totally awesome masks to show you after this weekend . . . and I may have a few samples to show before that LOL

jewels

;>

p.s. ty CSI and Miri for the cool ideas ;>

Show them! :D
I wanna see more great work by Sunjewel. :D
Must rep soon hopefully. ;)

Ze.

Just stopping by to see all the great new masks and ideas :)

and a big thank you to Sunjewel for the amazing work she does, couldn't be happier with my mask. Very polite and accomodating to your needs & requests.

Regards,

Imperious

Thank you Imperious ;>
It was my pleasure to be of service!

And for Ze . . . here are the other masks!

I will be doing the finals on these very soon ;>

Great Fox Mask.
Always loving the new work. :D Keep it up. :)

Ze, No post left uncoloured!

Great Fox Mask.
Always loving the new work. :D Keep it up. :)

Ze, No post left uncoloured!

LMAO . . . big hugs for Ze

How about this one???

Egyptian Mask . . . many variations I can make off of this!!

LMAO . . . big hugs for Ze

How about this one???

oooh! I like! There definately is some variations that could be made off that. ;)
Keep it up, I love the work. ^_^
+Rep :D

Ze.

Dragon Mask!!!

Here it is!!

and it is for sale!!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/146206-dragon-mask.html

cooldragon.jpg

Hum one mask for a male and it looks like a dog, are you sexsis, hehe. Couldn't pass that up.

Hum one mask for a male and it looks like a dog, are you sexsis, hehe. Couldn't pass that up.

LMAO . . . ahh you are so bad!!! "wicked giggles"

well, I often to the makeup on myself as I don't often schedule time to put makeup on MEN "lol"

but I have used Ze as a model now and then . . . lol . . . and there is a picture of me wearing the "Hound" mask that Zar of Gloryhound Irregulars ordered . . .hmm . . . and there was the Crow (male mask) for Imperious and actually CSI is a male with a female ava . . .hmm . . . online life gets so gender confusing!!

you so bad ;>

LMAO . . . ahh you are so bad!!! "wicked giggles"

well, I often to the makeup on myself as I don't often schedule time to put makeup on MEN "lol"

but I have used Ze as a model now and then . . . lol . . . and there is a picture of me wearing the "Hound" mask that Zar of Gloryhound Irregulars ordered . . .hmm . . . and there was the Crow (male mask) for Imperious and actually CSI is a male with a female ava . . .hmm . . . online life gets so gender confusing!!

you so bad ;>

:laugh:

Gender-confusion :D

Keep it up! :thumbup:

Ze.

I'm diggin' this one, well done. :yay:

I tried an Egyptian-style mask myself (SunRa), but it is not as detailed as yours.

:bowdown:

I'm diggin' this one, well done. :yay:

I tried an Egyptian-style mask myself (SunRa), but it is not as detailed as yours.

:bowdown:

Thank you Chrome ;)

I think the Egyptian style would be a neat mask . . . i like the one that you did! Mine still feels more like a practice session . . . so I may revisit it when I have a better, tighter design in mind.
But hey! It's all fun :D

bump . . . busy week w/overtime . . . busy weekend . . . arrrggghhh

i just want to sit and play EU

;p

BUMP

` Good work Sun! :yay:

I love your art. I especially like the one you wear in your Avatar picture. They are all great. Do you have any other ethereal type of masks?

I love your art. I especially like the one you wear in your Avatar picture. They are all great. Do you have any other ethereal type of masks?

Thank you!

The one I wear on my avatar is the Species mask . . . there are other designs I have in mind with a more ephemeral look to them and I will be showing some of those after my selling time for the Dragon Mask ends.

If you have any ideas or images that you would like to see, please forward them to me . . . I would be very interested to see them! I find it challenging to try to adapt ideas to masks.

jewels

;>

Adopting my Inspector Clouseau persona.......

bemp for a soc mate

;)

weekend bump!

bump . . . for a monday ;p

bump!!!

so much to do and never enough time!!

lol

;>

Back