Master Coat

Blinding Light

2nd Generation Addict
Pele Pimpim Pimmerson
Hello,

I am looking for someone who has a master coat BP and is willing to make one or two for me. I will provide 10 tries worth of materials, and I keep all of the coats except for one. So if 5 coats are made, I get 4 of them, and you get to keep 1 for free. Think of the profit on this!

Please contact me ingame or in the forum.
ingame name: Pele Pimpim Pimmerson

Thanks in advance

Hey attlaest Starman & Etopia got mastercoat bp. dont know is there any other?
Enyway pretty nice idea but normal crafter take 3 or 4x materials / items.
Well gl.

Jani

No offence blinding light but i doubt that youll have any offers on this. Your talking about a rare bp that only either lucky or uber tailor vai's have. This is a bp that when crafted makes an item worth 800 ped on average and is very sought after. I cant think of any way for the person to profit if you use there services just for supplying the materials. what would be the sence in having a great rare bp if you cant profit from it and too use it just as a service?

i dont understand how people can say that the crafter doesnt get anything out of this. in this thread or the madd iv thread.

out of 10 tries, im willing to bet that at least 4 coats and mads are made. blinding has stated blatently obviously that the crafter gets to keep a creation. so the crafter is being given all the materials, and gets a free item! not to mention free skills and qr gain to boot.

sorry, but if u were an uber crafter, u'd be mad to say no to this.

i dont understand how people can say that the crafter doesnt get anything out of this. in this thread or the madd iv thread.

out of 10 tries, im willing to bet that at least 4 coats and mads are made. blinding has stated blatently obviously that the crafter gets to keep a creation. so the crafter is being given all the materials, and gets a free item! not to mention free skills and qr gain to boot.

sorry, but if u were an uber crafter, u'd be mad to say no to this.

Depend a lot.
First there the trust problem .I usual dont like that kind of deal , because there always someone to say you scamed the items or material if the things turn out bad.

The gain in skill and QR can not be counted in that deal , its not a deal about 200 click , but 10 click...so QR or Skill wont change much...

Now that guy wont wear 3 coat , do he? . nooo , for sure its for sell that item and make profit on it.
Yes , i do not take the risk to loss on crafting those , but hey , that my job , calculing risk and take the chance or not.Why , would i bother to skill up and gather BP if when i get a chance to profit , i give it all to other ?

Something else , why would i create myself my concurance? aint the job hard enought so i need create myself more problem ?

The deal would be interessing for exemple , if someone with a shop , come and order 5 diferent coat , hat , shirt...
we make a deal like i provide stuff for hes shop , and he provide the service to the customer of nice shop ...
Thats a service exchange , based on trust , and made for the long term.

Here it sound like one of those "smart trader" who is a lot more clever than evryone , and find philosophal stone...

fair points. as for the trust thing: if you cant trust the most famous and most skilled tailor in calypso, you dont belong in this game.

i wasnt pointing out that skillgain would be significant, but that it was free.

again, good point that it could be a trader taking advantage for your skills. then perhaps a barter is in order, where you do the clicks and look at how many successful attempts have been made, and arrange a split of the proffit where you are not being taken advantage of as much (more proffit for you, but the guy that made it all happen isnt exactly left high and dry).

i can see the difficulty, but if you can make it work for you, its well worth finding out for.

fair points. as for the trust thing: if you cant trust the most famous and most skilled tailor in calypso, you dont belong in this game.

I promiss , it hapened , and that was about a master coat ( got zillion exemple).
The persone came to me , and give me material for 1 try.After long explaination and discution about risk , and 1 week that persone keep to ask me that i try , i did try.
Sadly for that person i failled.
Right after that , i meet a well know miner that sell me som rugaritz for very good price.and i run at first craft machine to make coat.
I did global on som of those.
As soon as i made the first global , PM come from that person saying i was a scamer , i have not craft in same town on purpose and all blabla you can imagine.
So , i told , please report me to MA , and explain the case , and ask them if i did your try or not...

I dont know if that person did the suport case or finally me?
Still problem remain the same on my side, i dont like to be threatened to be a scamer...

again, good point that it could be a trader taking advantage for your skills. then perhaps a barter is in order, where you do the clicks and look at how many successful attempts have been made, and arrange a split of the proffit where you are not being taken advantage of as much (more proffit for you, but the guy that made it all happen isnt exactly left high and dry).

i can see the difficulty, but if you can make it work for you, its well worth finding out for.

I am not against spliting the profit , if there a share of the work , and a good work made.
Again , i do work with trader , that buy and sell item for me.But its working together , its a relation ship and its trust.
Lots of player when they was noob worked with me , and all of them keep playing . there maybe som kind of reson :)

I do this same deal all the time with almost all the uber crafters I know. In fact they do it for me at no charge if I supply all the materials. I will not mention names as they may not charge me because I am a friend.

Anyway whoever it was that says they do not profit by this has no clue. The crafter gains a little skill and a little QR with ZERO risk. This is profit albeit small. Now the thread started has offered a coat in exchange for the click services. Thin about what this means. An 800 PED coat for 10 clicks. Even the crafters I know that charge a click fee only charge 25 PED per click for extremely rare items and this is over 3 times that. You are right though there is no profit there :dunce:

I am looking for someone who has a master coat BP and is willing to make one or two for me.

I have poor skills and no master coat bp. Now if you want to try on basic shirts, I can handle that! :cool:

Seriously though, why take the risk? Why not just sell your expensive master coat supplies and buy a few coats from Etopia?

All valid points, so I will withdraw the offer. I will just stick with the Maddox IV, I found someone who is willing to do it. So thanks for everything guys.

Im 16, so young! not a smart trader as you thought :)

Anyway whoever it was that says they do not profit by this has no clue. The crafter gains a little skill and a little QR with ZERO risk. This is profit albeit small. Now the thread started has offered a coat in exchange for the click services. Thin about what this means. An 800 PED coat for 10 clicks. Even the crafters I know that charge a click fee only charge 25 PED per click for extremely rare items and this is over 3 times that. You are right though there is no profit there :dunce:

you have got to be kidding me. sure the tailor may profit a little but then he/she will be missing out on a bigger cut of the profit from the coats he could just sell instead of just supplying a service.

Let take this into perspective and keep in mind this is not the maddox debate guns are entirealy a diffrent field than coats. they just go well together.

The master coat is a lvl 7 bp That at this time roughly costs around 150ped a click. The tailor has to first have this rare bp and then have enough skills to craft it with a resonable amount of cos. Think of all this time and or money this tailoir had to pump into the game to achive this level.

Along comes mr10clicks. offering 1500ped in material to make him however many coats mr tailor can pump out. Mr tailor has a great 10 clicks and manages to make 4 coats (which is accurate at a full cos of roughly 42%). He gives the tailor one coat worth 800 ped. and keeps three which he sells for 800 ea = 2400 thereby putting more coats out in the market and competeing with the said tailor for sales, making 900ped on the whole deal and needed little to no skills or that rare bp mr tailor spent years on attaining.

How fair is that? You say the crafter gains skills? ok the crafter may gain 1 make clothes skill wooopie!! at that level the crafter is not going to notice it. Mr tailor could have clicked on mannel shoe bp and got the same amount of skills if not more. You say the crafter gains a bp quility rating? He would have eventually made another coat and got that rating anyway.

Why would mr tailor go through all that trouble for an 800ped coat when he could have clicked on the bp and make one anyway?

All valid points, so I will withdraw the offer. I will just stick with the Maddox IV, I found someone who is willing to do it. So thanks for everything guys.

Im 16, so young! not a smart trader as you thought :)

i hope that you got parents permission to play this game? :)

i hope that you got parents permission to play this game? :)
I'm 14 and didn't ask any parental acknowledgement (was 11 when I first registered), nor they sit in back of me everytime I log in EU. :D

To go back On-Topic, well yes, I do not think it'd be a good idea to take on this offer.

If MasterCoat is so costy it is a lot for the BP rarity.

In my opinion, you'd do more money making them yourself.

Here's a possible solution: Give Etopia, or another crafter with this bp, the materials for 8 attempts. At 150 ped/try, that'd be 1200 peds, or the approximate cost of 1 coat retail, if I remember correctly. Make 2 coats. One for the buyer, one for the crafter. After the 2 coats are made, stop the process. Return unused materials to the purchaser plus 1 of the coats. The crafter keeps the other coat, any residues, global/hof goodies, etc. I don't think people should get a crafter to make a bunch of extra coats so you can profit from them. They've worked hard for those skills and bp's. Sorry resellers. Make a coat to wear and a coat for the crafter's time and experience. The crafter then makes a nice profit on their coat and you get to have one of your own for a lot less than retail.

On the other hand, if you want to form a business venture wherein you supply the materials and then you and the crafter have some sort of split on the profit of the coat sales, then sobeit. But approach the crafter with a business proposition. Not, "hey make me 5 coats to sell @ 1200 peds and I'll let you keep one, wink wink." Since the BP is rare, they can bide their time.

Now, the risk. If you give a crafter materials to make you something, you have expressly said you trust them. You may not have stood in the center of PA and said "I trust so and so with my materials", but when you agree to a deal and give them the materials, whatever happens after that is YOUR responsibility, not the crafter's. It's a risk you made a conscious decision to take. If nothing is created, well, those are the breaks. Don't go crying about scammers and crap. Sometimes a creature has loot, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes the crafter gets a result, sometimes they don't. If you can't "trust" them enough with your materials, then don't bother them to do this for you in the first place. Just my 2¢

Ok, now that I look back at my original post. I guess i neglected to mention that I AM NOT SELLING them. I was gonna give as present to a few family members that play. But, it doesn't matter anyways. Thanks for all the valid comments.
-blinding light

Yes I have parental approval, My stepfather BETA tested and I started playing on his account, now I have my own. Also, my uncle plays, and i have HIS approval too. Take your choice, me sitting at home playing PE/EU, or me sitting on my ass doing nothing, or drugs. This is what I do in my freetime, and all I wanted to do was give back a little to the ones who have given me so much in the game.

Reading through this thread really shows how much money tailors are making on these coats. Turn down 800 Peds just so they wont have to hit the mouse button 10 times? nuts, no matter how expensive the blue print is.

I do understand the tailors arguments tho, keeping the monopoly serves them better.

Nicko

Reading through this thread really shows how much money tailors are making on these coats. Turn down 800 Peds just so they wont have to hit the mouse button 10 times? nuts, no matter how expensive the blue print is.

I do understand the tailors arguments tho, keeping the monopoly serves them better.

Nicko

Master Coat is serious profit for crafters, thus they would not craft for free even if you do provide the materials. It would be plain stupid if they did.

Master coat is 140peds market price per click, at 33% success rate, that's 420peds per coat. All it all, after skins and paint, it's still more than 360peds minimum profit on every coat sold. 360 / 3 is 120peds per click (success or fail).

Last edited:
more coats made, lower the price goes, no-one will tt this item.

therefore crafters should make the most profit they can per coat.

800ped profit means nothing, if you can make double that crafting them yourselves.

i sure as hell wouldnt put all that work and money into tailoring to give someone a good deal.

benefits for etopia or starman to do this deal = zero

skills gained crap

money gained crap

Nicko

Its not turn down because i am lazy and dont whant to do 10 click.
I just dont whant give away "my profit" to the first resseler coming with a suposed good deal.
I havent wait him to yake skilling , i havent wait him to buy the BP, i havent wait him too keep all that over the time , i havent wait to bite my loss when ruga was 9k% and failled 8 time in row( happen more than once)...So why should i wait and share with him the profit?
What kind of service he provide? taking risk when all the job is made and there no risck anymore?
I prefert profit less , but sell those coat myself.
I payed skill , bp , patience and time to be abel to craft those item , and now that i am abel to do it , i have to give away evrything ?

Could i go down on price for master coat ?
Yes i can , and thats what i do slownly...
People think only 1 way ... they jusy look them self.
No matter what i do , there will be someone to come and whine that cost him money in one way or other...

So far , i think i am the only one to not sell the new item at total crazy insane price.
I am creating even for the jean i made , since i dont whant sell them crazy price , or that som resseller bouth them all.
I sell walker shoes 100 ped , while other sell their item 300 ,and from what i saw latelly , most of the item are at very fair price (most of them are the cheaper around).

So yes , i make profit on master coat , but i never say i give away item i make , i never say i play to fill resseller pocket.But , i dont see much hunter , coming to me on regular basis to sell me matirial at low price or even TT.
But those who do it , can all say i usual made a discount ( and sometime sell to them at TT) clothe i make for them.
Things have to go 2 way... before casting stone to crafter , look if you had oportunity to create relationship and wasted it because you are greedy and prefert self at the most price possible.

Ok. Subject closed. Everyone seems to not be able to read, I WASNT going to sell them :)

:D blah blah

Last edited:
I don't see why the crafter wouldn't want to, no cost to them..

There may not be cost to them in materials, but there is a loss of future potential profits. If they create a bunch for people and they all hit the market, it'll drive the price down, thus hurting their profit. It's all part of ROI - Return On Investment

I WASNT going to sell them

I dont think this really matters, the main point is etopia can make more money making them herself, and selling you them at market price.

I can't see why etopia as a clever business women would do you a favor if she doesnt know you as a very good friend.

She does you a favor and every man and his dog will start harassing her for a cheaper master coat.

The skills and risks arent a factor IMO at etopia's playing level, so only the above comes into play.

OK, whatever... subject closed... Alright?

Back