FYI: MaxLoot formula

You must look at EU as what is it is program whith db.

Programs are stupid and most are easy to understend (the code part) if you did somme C++ and C#.

I doubt there is multyplier involved as it can bring in great risk (what hapens if the program bugs and read the multiplier wrong? can you imagine consencuances of 10 mill ath ? I can for MA.).

This issue more or less happened. There was a VU where people started mining and scored big HoF after HoF. We did not get the usual 5 minute server shutdown message we were all thrown out instantly a few minutes after the VU became active and had to wait for a fix.

This issue more or less happened. There was a VU where people started mining and scored big HoF after HoF. We did not get the usual 5 minute server shutdown message we were all thrown out instantly a few minutes after the VU became active and had to wait for a fix.

Yup, and MA explained that they have set a multiplier wrong. So at least back then loot mulitpliers in mining existed.

FOMA is the explanation. A multiplier upon another multiplier.
Base multi would bring it in line around 18k PED if I'm not mistaken. Then FOMA's multi on top.
It's not so extraordinary.

so spending 1.5 ped to get 105k ped is not a big deal? are u guys crazy ? now the question is... if the guy used a OA-109 or lvl13s these days on that, it was possible to get more than 1, 2 million peds from that? lol

so spending 1.5 ped to get 105k ped is not a big deal? are u guys crazy ? now the question is... if the guy used a OA-109 or lvl13s these days on that, it was possible to get more than 1, 2 million peds from that? lol

Well it's a big deal for that one guy most like. But statistically the average loot is still the same everywhere; be it on Calypso or on FOMA, so for the system at large it's not a big deal. Only very, very uncommon.

~6,25x bigger hits, ~6,25 less often

So that belk would be 105852/6,25=16936 planetside. That gives multiplier: 16936/1.5=11290
Aaaah 18k was a close guess, although don't forget that 1.5 does not include the finder decay.
We don't have big enough playerbase to have accumulated those kind of jackpots yet. At least that's my belief as to why people have run 100 109's with nothing over 5k.
Though Marco said years back, something like "I wonder what your reaction will be to the first 1mil PED ATH!" and since then I've been waiting for the ATH's to get bigger.
Seems crafting has been the only profession with enough accumulated jackpot PED to grow the #1 ATH to 200k+ so far... guess we need about 5x the players (or turnover) before we hit the millions.

Aaaah 18k was a close guess, although don't forget that 1.5 does not include the finder decay.

We don't have big enough playerbase to have accumulated those kind of jackpots yet. At least that's my belief as to why people have run 100 109's with nothing over 5k.
Though Marco said years back, something like "I wonder what your reaction will be to the first 1mil PED ATH!" and since then I've been waiting for the ATH's to get bigger.
Seems crafting has been the only profession with enough accumulated jackpot PED to grow the #1 ATH to 200k+ so far... guess we need about 5x the players (or turnover) before we hit the millions.

After a certain basic amount of players to cover the running costs of the game there is no direct relation between number of players and size of loot. Every player pays for his own globs, hofs & aths in the long run, so even making a new avatar after an ath doesn't change anything.

A random distribution evens itself out after a while disregarding of the number of participants.

btw. does this count as necro already? Otherwise I have to search for another thread :D

btw. does this count as necro already? Otherwise I have to search for another thread :D

"Thou which hath been relevantly linketh'ed in a present living thread, finds nigh but a sigh of the necromancers maelstrom"

I think it means it's not a necro if you comment on a thread linked in another thread and that link was on-topic in the newer thread.

People can give me counter-arguments...but they must do it in a weird language that sounds foreboding and cryptic.

heres my version

but not far off

cost to click * (slider bar of qty / condition) * fee * multiplier (random averages at 5 to 9)
eg:

20 * (0.05 to 0.95) * .95 * 9999 = max loot

so the qty max loot is around 5 percent of 9999 x cost

while condition is around 95 % x 9999 x cost...

Back