Question: Maxxed

Skaffen

Old Alpha
Can anyone tell me if it is a consistent +6 levels to max a sibbed weapon? I was wondering if it may be a sliding scale...eg +3 to max Opallo, +6 to max BreerM3a.....

Question arises due to the pistol on sale with a recommended lvl of 59 (which I believe is the highest sibbed req to date?)

Any info much appreciated.
Rgds, Skaff.

It's not always +6. Can't tell you how much it is exactly, but takes longer to max if the required SIB is higher. Highest atm is level 68 to start SIB on Vumpoor Dissolver and level 67 for HL20, they need about +10 levels to max.

It can also be less than 6 levels. For example, the laser pistol which starts at lvl 20 (can't remember the name) gets maxed at lvl 23 already, so only 3 lvls later.

Muchos

Thanks for the replys :)

I wonder how that applies to non-sib weapons...are they effectively maxxed at 100 pro standing or merely at 'recommended' level?

I wonder how that applies to non-sib weapons...are they effectively maxxed at 100 pro standing or merely at 'recommended' level?

nope they are maxed at 100

=

Thanks Kygon.

So that would mean a SIB weapon of 80 would be the equivalent of a non-sibbed weapon?...if the 'scale' slides to +20 at that level for example.

Thanks Kygon.

So that would mean a SIB weapon of 80 would be the equivalent of a non-sibbed weapon?...if the 'scale' slides to +20 at that level for example.

Not really. With the SIB weapon, you would have 0 HA and 25-50% damage until you reach level 80 in this example. Without SIB, you start gaining HA and dmg right from the start.

I just wanted to point out, There is no recomended level for non-SIBs, but, yeah, the max out at 100 prof level. That's what everyone says, anyway. I can't say. I'm not there.

Thanks Kygon.

"Equivalent?" Not completely the same... One is SIB and the other isn't. ;) So, you won't get that all-important bonus to the increase of skills on the non-SIB. Whether you will infact get a bonus to the increase of skills on the SIB weapon... Um, your supposed to. Not sure it really happens, though.

If non-SIB weapons all max at 100 professional level, then a SIB weapon with a req' level of 80 and a range of 20 would certainly max at the same point as a non-SIB, 100. (If such a weapon exists) but that leads me to a question about the STARTING point of high level SIB weapons. (My experience is mostly with only the lowest-of-low SIBs and the TT SIBs)

Question:
When you fisrt reach the lowest recomended level for a weapon that is SIB... Is your HA=0? and your HA critical=0? and your damage range similarly low? ...Just like a n00b? Or is it not so bad as that to start out?

Also, what about just before you reach the recomended level? HA=0? Damage=Very bad? or not quite like that?

Just curious about what we all have to look forward to.
--BillM

Not really. With the SIB weapon, you would have 0 HA and 25-50% damage until you reach level 80 in this example. Without SIB, you start gaining HA and dmg right from the start.

ok. You beat to the answer of my own question. Thanks Nebu.

Maxximo

Can anyone confirm which level the 59 pistol should be maxxed considering the scalar increase? - Im thinking it may be more than 80...hoping to infer the max lvl we are likely to see on a sibbed weapon (assuming the non-sibbed are the yardstick for the range)

Back