FYI: May 09 Bots Locations and Levels

Lee

Stalker
Claire Lee DeLioncourt
Tired of having to read multiple threads to get some hints where they are and what they are during the current 'invasion', I have borrowed a bit from Ace's thread back from the last 'war'. Please post your info here and I will update and fill out this op with the info in your posts and from what I remember from my own sightings (will do a bit more recon tonight). Hope this is helpful to some.

Nymphtown
(were there a few days ago, are they still?)(none seen on a visit tonight)

The Rig PvP 2
large mixed spawn north of the rig
RX Units
Droka up to Gen 10
Legionnaire up to Gen 10
Defender up to Gen 10
Eviscerators up to Gen 10 and
THE Eviscerator

This is where the action is at the moment, here's a little screenshot of my dead avis radar at 20:21 MA tonight (coords were 24673 9168)

entropia_2009-05-13_21-19-58-95.jpg

Fort Medusa (Low Gen)
Drone Coordinator Gen 01 to 03
Droka Gen 01 to 03
Attacker Gen 01 to 03

Jason Centre (mostly mid Gen)
Drone Coordinator Gen 02 to 08/09
Droka Gen 02 to 07/08
Attacker Gen 03 to 10
Legionnaire (appear to be gone)

Orthos West PvP 1 (eastern side)
RX Units
Big Bulk (Low Gen) Gen 01 to 05
Droka (All Gens)
Eviscerators (Low Gen) Gen 01 to 02 (48, 117)
Legionaires (Low Gen) Gen 01 to 03
Warriors Gen 02
Defenders Gens 5-8
Eviscerator Gen 3

PvP 3 (south of Echidna)
rumours of Legionaires and The Eviscerator but on a hop around I saw no bots at all

Other sightings
West of Pandora at 188 153
recently spawned WoF-ready mobs...

Warlocks, gen 8 - 10 (MA promised up to 4 I think :laugh:)
plus
Argo Elite, Scav - Leader
Aetherex up to Stalker
and some Big Sabakumas

Last edited:
isn't it May 13 already? :rolleyes:

Where are the Eviscerators?

ammend Orthos West PvP to include:

Droka (All Gens)
Eviscerators (Low Gen)
Legionaires (Low Gen)
Warriors (Unknown Gens, only saw one)

in addition to the prevously mentioned Big Bulk (Low Gen).

48, 117 for Eviscerator

Also, I saw Star's birthday team getting some globals on THE Eviscerator last night, I assumed that was out at the rig but not sure. If anyone can confirm where they are please do. Off to game now, will stay logged here and update off and on through the evening
(go go Woodger and Stave :headbang:
bot_ani.gif
)

Last edited:
Orthos West / PVP 1 (eastern side)

Big Bulks gen 01 to 05

Eviserators gen 01 to 02

Legionnaires gen 01 to 02

Warrior gen 02

**Overall seems like a low gen area

ammend Orthos West PvP to include:

Droka (All Gens)
Eviscerators (Low Gen)
Legionaires (Low Gen)
Warriors (Unknown Gens, only saw one)

in addition to the prevously mentioned Big Bulk (Low Gen).

Warriors are nornally there, so the few you saw are probably not part of the special spawn.

Warriors are nornally there, so the few you saw are probably not part of the special spawn.

That's what I was thinking, but did want to note their presence in the area.

i had heard yesterday there were robots probably "The Eviscerator" included in pvp3.

Ok, have done about all the updating I can tonight I think, unless something new pops up (looking for RX units maybe at some point, plus of course the WoF spawns for this weekend). North of the rig is the place for the big guys and a big spawn tonight, see the op for a screenie of the radar :eek:

Please do post your sightings here as the 'invasion' carries on :)

Ok, have done about all the updating I can tonight I think, unless something new pops up (looking for RX units maybe at some point, plus of course the WoF spawns for this weekend). North of the rig is the place for the big guys and a big spawn tonight, see the op for a screenie of the radar :eek:

Please do post your sightings here as the 'invasion' carries on :)

The rx event is most likely to be tomm at around 17:00 hours MA time. The update tomm may be related to the event.

There are a few Defenders at PvP1 too. I saw Gens 5-8, not many though.

Quite a few Eviscerator Gen 3 and Legionaire Gen 3 there too.

Just a bump, please continue updating with any 'other' sightings or changes in the locations and maturities etc for all the bot hunters :thumbup:

Also, I saw Star's birthday team getting some globals on THE Eviscerator last night, I assumed that was out at the rig but not sure. If anyone can confirm where they are please do. Off to game now, will stay logged here and update off and on through the evening
(go go Woodger and Stave :headbang:
bot_ani.gif
)

star hatched, he wasn't born. It's a hatchday! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee
The RX units move in today/tonight, pvp1 and 2 (rig), "Friday May 15th between 15:00 and 18:00 UTC".

Sounds like this is the wrap up to this invasion, as Major whatsherface says she wants medusa and jason etc cleaned up for good :laugh:

Please once anyone has the RX units actually spotted, a post here with location info etc would be appreciated.

The Warlocks for Wof should be starting today as well, (were to be at 18836, 15353 West of Fort Pandora). Any confirmation sightings appreciated.

Last edited:
The RX units move in today/tonight, pvp1 and 2 (rig), "Friday May 15th between 15:00 and 18:00 UTC".

Sounds like this is the wrap up to this invasion, as Major whatsherface says she wants medusa and jason etc cleaned up for good :laugh:

Please once anyone has the RX units actually spotted, a post here with location info etc would be appreciated.

The Warriors for Wof should be starting today as well, (were to be at 18836, 15353 West of Fort Pandora). Any confirmation sightings appreciated.

Warlocks indeed sighted one jump west of Pandora ready for the WoF, along with Argo and Sab elites and Aetherex up to stalker:)

Hurrikane

New intercept

"jabberwocky" was sent in clear text. Presumably this is the activation code for the RX units or whatever else is to come.

To arms!! (and I'll join you all after work)

West of Pandora at 188 153 there are Indeed a whole bunch of recently spawned WoF-ready mobs...

Warlocks, gen 8 - 10
Argo Elite, Scav - Leader
Aetherex up to Stalker
and some Big Sabakumas

I was shocked by the toughness of an Argo Leader Elite, since I can take a normal Leader with little trouble, however the Elite versions hit for 90 thru Bear and 5B's and they seem to hit Faster too...

Scav Elites are pussies though, and Aetherex Stalkers are do-able, so Enjoy :thumbup:

Back