Question: (Mayhem) Horns

Thark

Stalker
Society
The Prodigy
Shawn Thark Columbo
Hey,

I just got my new Mayhem Horns and wanted to see how they looked. I expected to have to reequip my Ghoul face mask after but I didnt have to. I can wear those with that mask now.

Did they change that? I thought those horns wouldnt go with things that take up the glasses slot? I dont have glasses right now to check if its the horns, or the mask or the what I dunno.

Anybody know anything? Did I miss an announcement? Should I be going to Monria after Mayhem to get the good horns now after all? Is that for all armor? Anyone know whats going on? Looks good tho xD

Cheers

Hey,

I just got my new Mayhem Horns and wanted to see how they looked. I expected to have to reequip my Ghoul face mask after but I didnt have to. I can wear those with that mask now.

Did they change that? I thought those horns wouldnt go with things that take up the glasses slot? I dont have glasses right now to check if its the horns, or the mask or the what I dunno.

Anybody know anything? Did I miss an announcement? Should I be going to Monria after Mayhem to get the good horns now after all? Is that for all armor? Anyone know whats going on? Looks good tho xD

Cheers
New horns work with every armor I've tested, Monria horns do not work with every armor though.

Awesome, thank you!

Too bad changing items seems to quite difficult, Id go to monria right after MM if I could equip those with all armor.

Cheers and thx

Awesome, thank you!

Too bad changing items seems to quite difficult, Id go to monria right after MM if I could equip those with all armor.

Cheers and thx
No problem, maybe that changes during Unreal 5 though, I'd assume that's when these changes would take place IF they will.

I believe it's all "mask" helmets monria horns can use.

Here's a link I found with people posting armors that the Horns do and do not work with. Hope it helps!

No problem, maybe that changes during Unreal 5 though, I'd assume that's when these changes would take place IF they will.

I pray this is the case and the horns get a designated "cosmetic" slot so that we can use any horn any ear any head antler cosmetic with any armor sort of. Would be a fun harmless cool thing cosmetic wise to have

Awesome, thank you!

Cheers and thx
Can you post a pic of what your horns with ghoul looks like?

Hey,

Anybody know anything?
Old Horns used to go in the Glasses slot, but new ones are going to a Horns slot, hence why it now works with the mask. Older masks also use the Glasses slot but newer versions go in their own Face Mask slot instead.

Old Horns used to go in the Glasses slot, but new ones are going to a Horns slot, hence why it now works with the mask. Older masks also use the Glasses slot but newer versions go in their own Face Mask slot instead.
Don't you think it would make sense to move all available horns (from any planet) into this new Horns slot?

Or is this too much consistency for Mindark?

Thanks.

Queue the 15296 petitions to change Horns of Z'agol into the new slot....
Well done My, I'm sure the customer service team are going to be thrilled! :D

Yayyyy! Lets hope my stupidity and thus asking this question pays off xD. Thx everyone!

Now i guess ill have to head to monria for realz, soon xD

Does this mean that we can use horns on any helm armor and finally get some much desired cosmetic availability? There are so many different horns from tiny devil horns to the big minotaur ones and everything inbetween from ears of all shapes and forms too.

I'm sure it wont fit all armors aesthetically but it would be amazing to use any cosmetic item like horns etc with any helm :D

Edit: Also is there any plans for backpacks and coats? being able to have those on at the same time also seems like a trivial thing, they have stronger buffs i suppose but i dont see them being "to strong" as the buffs don't clash.

I will forward to our team that you wish to move available horns to the new slot :)
while at it put all the face armor in the face slot and such, should just be an easy database update

I will forward to our team that you wish to move available horns to the new slot :)

While your at it, please can you make a slot for wings and make it so you can wear a coat and wings at the same time too pretty please? This is one of those things I have been wanting to happen for years........ :)

everyone that wants a slot for every appendage, say I....

Can this be worked out for the Calypso runspeed suit? I mean so we can wear it like the new Monria suit and the whole Galaxy won't need to run around looking like freaks

Last edited:
Yeah looked it up and the count is a halloween mob.

Nonetheless it's a lovely red bow and it reminds us that Christmas is Co.... Uhh, .... On the way.

I would suggest that DEVS team enter a chat with some player to understand better itemization.
i refer to a Mayhem Azuro that can not use even a Sinkadus,
a fresh claw that does not use ammo and has 55 damage and fails to use a 28 dmg Amp for 1 point,
ask them for a full revamp of Melee items to keep same eff and DPP but use ammo instead of decay so that they last more than 8 minutes before going to zero TT and such.
game has already code for ammo in melee (argo claws), just like when a fresh "Horn Slot" is added... how hard is it to think that ALL "horns"! are to go in the "horn" place?
and that ASCLARIAS pet with 5 meter autoloot fails to loot if a monster has a collision zone larger than 5? and bring it to 10 meter so it always has a meaning in its digital pet life?

(just some examples that would make our lifes easy and would bring MORE ped Cycled to game... with decent melee items all players would skill more HOP with melee at 55 eff and produce more decay ..... and decay is revenue........ :)

Hey My, any news on this fix? Was it postponed or something?

I can't wait to be horny on any armor with any helmet :giggle:

Back