Mayhem L amp drop nerfed?

Katla

Provider
Just ripped open 250 halloween boxes and found exactly zero amps of any kind. Soc mates report the same (200+ boxes no amp).

Did MA nerf amp output? If so, seasonal boxes are worth 50 pec at most vs regular ones. So far lost 400p MU just to gain 5x 15mg pills, a few neuro A/10mg and some tt crap.

Or am I just unlucky? I've opened thousands of boxes in 2019-21 and 1 amp per 80-90 has been the norm.

Idk for sure but I too have had bad luck on mayhem amps outta boxes lately. typically avg like 1 in 100 boxes since event I’ve pulled 1 amp in 500+

Halloween boxes have always been shit for me, 2 amps in 500 boxes this mayhem and maybe 10 useful pills.. boxes are shit for me and has always been but it's even worse now

Lower droprate because more people are opening boxes maybe?

Got 2 from 100 hallo boxes yesterday. Kinda hit and miss. I open various season boxes so I would say 1 per 80-100 sounds about right as per previous boxes opened.

We are slowly being squeezed. No Summer Mayhem, No boxes in migration and now when we do get boxes, there is nothing in them. Other than the good skill gains, I am beginning to wonder what the point of these Mayhem events is. MA just want us go grind the peds out with no hope of something nice.

0 amps in 250 boxes. And with people I talked in-game they have same returns.

Best stuff out of these boxes are the 100% 10h pills, that's my jackpot, or the 57th set of skeleton clothing obviously.

Wave loot. Number is limited per wave, however many boxes get opened.

Don't open when a million other people are also opening boxes (i.e. events)

Is this a theory or confirmed? I just assumed HW boxes have sucked for me because the random costumes block other loot from dropping since they're always 10 PED TT value and drop really often

As an aside, I hate the current wave loot system, especially for boxes.

Odds for looting things should be clearly identified, even if it is dependent on the number of the item in game. To not have clarity and consistency in loot rate is deceptive to the players. This is especially true for L items.

Is this a theory or confirmed? I just assumed HW boxes have sucked for me because the random costumes block other loot from dropping since they're always 10 PED TT value and drop really often
How do you think some people seem to be able to hit seasonal ring drop rates at way higher rates than the rest of the player base?

I'm going to test this out during Merry Mayhem though and see if HW box rates just suck ass or this limited loot pool is a thing. I opened 3000 HW boxes and got 0 rings and 8-9 amps total which is just horrible.

I'm going to test this out during Merry Mayhem though and see if HW box rates just suck ass or this limited loot pool is a thing. I opened 3000 HW boxes and got 0 rings and 8-9 amps total which is just horrible.
Don't do it during Merry Mayhem, do it between events, when box opening slows down...

But if you don't open during the event, you can't loot the ring right?

Don't do it during Merry Mayhem, do it between events, when box opening slows down...
I plan on opening xmas boxes during Mayhem to see if I get the same results, because I'm familiar with xmas box rates between events and have a reason to actually open them. HW boxes just suck in general because no canes and outfits eat up 10 PED of TT value

I plan on opening xmas boxes during Mayhem to see if I get the same results, because I'm familiar with xmas box rates between events and have a reason to actually open them. HW boxes just suck in general because no canes and outfits eat up 10 PED of TT value
That's true, candy canes are the best.

If you want good rates on amps and the rare stuff, you want to be opening a small number at a time, and you want to open when no one has been opening...

its totally random or id assume its per boxes opened game wise , ive gotten rings and rare tokens during and off events so im assuming MA has for every 30k boxes opened 1 rare item and id assume for amps as well unless MA just got greedy to get a bigger bonus on their checks for xmas

its totally random or id assume its per boxes opened game wise , ive gotten rings and rare tokens during and off events so im assuming MA has for every 30k boxes opened 1 rare item and id assume for amps as well unless MA just got greedy to get a bigger bonus on their checks for xmas
It isn't fully random unfortunately...it works similarly to other quota'ed items...

Once the quota is exhausted, you won't loot an amp until the wave repopulates it...same with other rare loots.

This is how MA controls total numbers of items in the game. The drop rate is time based and not number of boxes based. The system can't cope with infinitely generated rare items, so MA controls the faucet using time instead of cycle.

so what your saying is if we find the magic hour we can open all the rares :D

so what your saying is if we find the magic hour we can open all the rares :D
No, I'm saying no matter how hard you cycle, if the item hasn't been populated into the loot quota, you won't loot it.

The worst thing you can do is slam 1000 boxes thinking the loot rate of all the stuff is the same when you open every box.

The worst thing you can do is slam 1000 boxes thinking the loot rate of all the stuff is the same when you open every box.
lol umm thats how i got my rings and tokens :d guess im doing it wrong

Back