Achievement: Mayhem Nano-Blade, Modified II

Shilda

Alpha
Society
Hardcore
Shildas Shilda Shilds
I still can't beleive it did happen again 1 year and 3 months later ! :woot:

I wish I could describe even half of what I'm feeling and what I went through the last 4 days to get this one. I do not wish this to anyone, not even my worst enemy.
The stress of knowing a restock for the nano blade could come at ANY time is what made this so difficult.
Also wish MA have done the restock differently because this is not fair for anyone. I was even afraid to go to the toilet and lose the pull.

A BIG thank you to those who supported me and had to deal with me while I was losing my sanity.🙃 They know who they are!

index.php

index.php

Gratz man , hope you sleep/slept well. It was so stressful here too, i didnt got the rush i was hoping for after waiting for 2 days, it was so annoying that it cancel all my happiness lol

Last edited:
If dual wielding doesn't come there's always a chance of the upcoming Mayhem Nano-Blade, Perfected upgrade mission that can be created by using 2 Mayhem Nano-Blade, Modified as part of the resources required to upgrade it. One extra Mayhem Nano-Blade, Modified to upgrade to Augmented, then a final one for Perfected, of course each version needs to be a little bit bigger in looks than the previous version, since size does in fact matter ;)

What strikes me the most isn’t the sword but the dedication :)

Well deserved, congrats m8! Hard work and dedication paying off. The amount of time you spent staring at the vendor is an accomplishment in itself :cool:

Big congrats!

On your fairness comment: Yes, indeed, MA runs an unfair side show. A proper way of restocking would be to announce it up front and let every eligible player buy a ticket for a random draw on who would buy the item. To buy a ticket you'd need to put the Mayhem tokens in escrow until the draw was done. They should run the ticket sale for 2 full weeks to make sure everyone had a chance to join in. Really simple solution, but sadly it won't happen.

Back