Info: Mayhem Token Trader UL items

Status
Yeah everyone has to many tokens . Why they should have added L items first Q of the year.

now the babies are just going to moan vendor isn’t full again 🤣
I see a crazy snowball efect here.... eve had a great idea adding more random stuff to vendor which i strongly agree with. Same goes with L wepons.. they will need to come up with some sort of token sink.. pills might not cut it anymore

The need is simple.... people need a sense of "Achievement" and "progress" at all levels.
Mayhem fails in term of "if i dont get a rare my normal token are sh*t"
moreover the "rare" looters force down the market, beause there is oversupply of pills, so a "normal token" lost 40% of its value (now is 30 pec in term of pills)
so the "unlucky" fighter that probably is low level, bad looter skill, uses inefficient item and setup, effectively "plancton" hunter, feels just "Exploited" by the system.

This is my foreword.

now the remedy

we need some (L) item that is not already available in game that is perceived as a "reward" that sinks into personal use and gives "immediate" reward at a loss
and this loss is supposed to be alternative to a fast PEC reward via pills.... and... there is a simple thing.... SKILLS

Put SOULBOUND small "ESI" filled with skill in term of say
10 token 1 ped skill (300% skill MU)...
we all know that at beginner level 10 ped allow 2500 ish points and make a 100 token dropper a HUGE sense of reward....
at level 79 a full esi of LWT adds less than 1 full level....

this can sink token soooo easy
and make ppl EXTRACT skill in case, with a fresh market of dropped ESI
help newcomers to catchup until say level 30 and see their serendipity unlocked.

of course i would not put anatomy, alertness, perception in those reward, but combat related of all kind.... LWT, BWT, GWT, PWT, RDA, MM, MA, and such

The need is simple.... people need a sense of "Achievement" and "progress" at all levels.
Mayhem fails in term of "if i dont get a rare my normal token are sh*t"
moreover the "rare" looters force down the market, beause there is oversupply of pills, so a "normal token" lost 40% of its value (now is 30 pec in term of pills)
so the "unlucky" fighter that probably is low level, bad looter skill, uses inefficient item and setup, effectively "plancton" hunter, feels just "Exploited" by the system.

This is my foreword.

now the remedy

we need some (L) item that is not already available in game that is perceived as a "reward" that sinks into personal use and gives "immediate" reward at a loss
and this loss is supposed to be alternative to a fast PEC reward via pills.... and... there is a simple thing.... SKILLS

Put SOULBOUND small "ESI" filled with skill in term of say
10 token 1 ped skill (300% skill MU)...
we all know that at beginner level 10 ped allow 2500 ish points and make a 100 token dropper a HUGE sense of reward....
at level 79 a full esi of LWT adds less than 1 full level....

this can sink token soooo easy
and make ppl EXTRACT skill in case, with a fresh market of dropped ESI
help newcomers to catchup until say level 30 and see their serendipity unlocked.

of course i would not put anatomy, alertness, perception in those reward, but combat related of all kind.... LWT, BWT, GWT, PWT, RDA, MM, MA, and such
More weapons of different levels and types, all the way up above the currently highest professions achieved so everyone get something to strive for.
And why not other kind of items for crafters, miners, spaceships and what ever, just as some people already have said before me.

More weapons of different levels and types, all the way up above the currently highest professions achieved so everyone get something to strive for.
And why not other kind of items for crafters, miners, spaceships and what ever, just as some people already have said before me.
totally agreed...but does not help in normal token sinking.

totally agreed...but does not help in normal token sinking.
Think you mentioned limited items, there could be limited versions of everything that does not require rare tokens.
What about limited clothes with different buffs that don't require rare tokens.

Thanks, the electric chip was stocked friday and it was still there an hour ago when I checked. So someone must have pulled it probably a few minutes ago.

It's a known bug, the perf chips never gave a rare hof :S

Hiding rare hofs if you have the same item in inventory only works with stackables :p

This is a known bug that has been reported but never fixed. The Perf Chip does not trigger a Rare HoF because it doesn't have the Rare tag.

So someone pulled it out for sure.

Oh no they are out of stock again ? What to do with all the tokens now 😟

I wonder if they'll fix this in tomorrow's minipatch, since it's a known bug that it doesn't register as rare item hof since it got released.
@Ludvig|MindArk

I would assume not since this has been brought up with pretty much every pull since the first one and there have been numerous patches since.

It would be nice to be surprised though

Is anybody sent a support ticket about it? Maybe they just dont know about it yet.

Two for the first two chips. Someone needs to change a word from false to true where it says 'rare'. Too many resources needed, too little time to plan the summer vacation :)
It's a very serious task that needs to be appropriately planned and executed with precision :D

Has it occurred to you maybe its not rare

This, for sure! I mean, why would the most expensive item in the mayhem vendor be rare when all other items are?

Perhaps all the other items are incorrectly labelled as rare !

This, for sure! I mean, why would the most expensive item in the mayhem vendor be rare when all other items are?
Because it isnt rare, in two years time all of us and our cat can enjoy a perfected electric chip /s

It was forwarded, so probably no irregularities found.

SddSznF.png

Last edited:
Evey in your follow up support case you wrote, "it gives a HOF". Clearly this confused MA into thinking there is no problem here !

Status
Back