kraank

Mature
BO 25k PED

mayhemamp.png

BO 25k PED

Taking offers
Ingame: Phenalon of Eternia

Last edited:
how will we value the offer? 1 ped per M token rest for rare? seems a good proxy

you can always buy it from vendor if available or you can whine about his price. not to mention the dmg is higher than fen 10 and price lower.
you are wrong. i back His valuation 100% i would not sell for less.
i was considering using the new amps as a proxy to understand value of items on market.
i think that 1 ped per token and 10k for a rare is totally acceptable and most probably will never go below 6.000 for rares in item market.
and yes hopefully will get item within next summer.

you are wrong. i back His valuation 100% i would not sell for less.
i was considering using the new amps as a proxy to understand value of items on market.
i think that 1 ped per token and 10k for a rare is totally acceptable and most probably will never go below 6.000 for rares in item market.
and yes hopefully will get item within next summer.
I think it can be a mistake to try to extract the market value of an item based on their token prices. I think value of items and tokens are independent.

In my personal opinion, the new amps are very cheap in terms of tokens required for their value.

if i am to "mercy farm" tokens i get a determinated amount per hour so for normal token a per unit price is perfect
once the rare token (former P) was a reward for placement. not is a premium because you got the "good" lottery ticket.
same price, different way to assign it. (i prefer the new one so i can partecipate at the drawing of a rare also witbh low gears)
but i agree for your idea on some HIGH number of token. over certain amount a premium could apply
i dont thinj that amp cost too low
those amps are starting LB45 (the trauma1) so can be used also at begin...
trauma 3 is a very good boost for a L75 Longblade, very strong damage for an item that is all in all a craftable (L)
i hope that more will be put in vendor so sword armatrix market will be bigger

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back