Milk 'MilkeN' eN
Offers in thread or PM, thanks :)

Formula: Zincalicid Energy Crystal

Best offer: 80ped

End date: Unknown atm... :)

Last edited:
I will start bidding at 50Ped

I heard it isn't tradable, confirmed?

i assume the value of this item is in the formula it contains, problem is when sold the orginal owner know the formula aswell, thus undermining the potential value for the buyer.

i assume the value of this item is in the formula it contains, problem is when sold the orginal owner know the formula aswell, thus undermining the potential value for the buyer.

Part of the value is obviously from the formula, but there is also value in it being a collectors item and piece of lore. Duchev logs still have a value, despite their event being long gone, after all

Formulas soon will be public or close.. few ingots was discovered before the logs from players testing combinations of ingredients :cool:

Formulas soon will be public or close.. few ingots was discovered before the logs from players testing combinations of ingredients :cool:

Yeah I discovered 7 of the recipes without looking at a single log, lol

Some will be discovered manually, but some will never be. Look at the total combinations that you may need, even if we have 50 unique ingredients, it is 50x49x48x47x46

Last edited:

All the Duchev logs did give you jaguar foot gurads I think, can be same setup here. But less work only 12? this time :)

I heard it isn't tradable, confirmed?

I can trade this one :)

Last edited:
Just a bump...

Back