Me and a Socmate have this idea...

DrPaddo

Dutch Entropia Master
Society
Skulls Cartel
Adjusted DrPaddo Getast
And we need your help!

Kamikaas, as he's know on EF, and myself want to start Events for you all.
Thing is, we don't know where to start, there are soooo many LA's to choose from, so I decided to ask the Community what kind of mob would you like to hunt in an Event?!

Some details we want in our Events:

2 Hours (or more)

Highest single loot wins (open for better suggestions)

Prizes:
1st - 100 PED
2nd - 50 PED
3rd - 25 PED

(This may change as our Events get better promotion and Sponsors are added ;) PM me if you want to sponsor our Events plz!)

But the mob...
You decide and we'll see if we can create an Event :D

We currently looked at these mobs:

Trilo, Longu, Trox, Formidons

Remind that we can also do low-level / mid-level / uber-level events :)
So basically all options are open :)

Regards,
DrPaddo & Kamikaas

EDIT:
also if anyone can create cool Event-Banners, free or for a small Fee in PED / EFD please PM me!!!
All help is welcome at this point :D

This may help!

- Amethera LA/OA Mob Chart

- Entropia Events (Google) Calendar

If you are thinking of creating or 'Building' a regular event

I would suggest several things:

1. Check the calendar for a time/day that does not clash with other events. (Mon and Tues are a bit quite)
  2. Service a need... or timezone. Plenty of hunters that miss out on MA Evening Events
  3. A name with 'Stickability' that also tells people what they need to remember. (TuesTrox@8)
  4. Get a sponsor. Plenty of Land Areas and Business's that will help to make your event stand out.
  5. Make sure the DNA Settings of the Land Area can handle a major event.
  6. Be consistent. committed and try to give the hunters the best possible experience. (rather than hope to make any money in first 3-6 months)
  7. Be prepared for no-one to respond to your posts, no-one to turn up or everyone to complain ...at first. (Stick at it - Listen - Adapt)
  8. Network, build alliances, talk to people and Society Snrs (in-game)
  9. Dry Run : Get some mates and do a dummy run before advertising to heavily.
  10. Attend some Events!!!
Good luck with it!

i would love a good trox event and i dont think theres that many that happen to often so it would b nice to have 1

i would love a good trox event and i dont think theres that many that happen to often so it would b nice to have 1

I have been out to 3T (Tiny Trox Territory) to see what an event would cost there, unfortunatly the claim marker doesnt allow Events to be created :(

(we choose this option because its close to a TP wich nearly everyone has or can reach in a short time)

Still we are looking at our best efford for a great event, and yes, to reply the post prior after mine, we know we shouldn't interfere with other events :) ;)

Thanks for all the info!

Still we're looking for a:
Sponsor - Sorg where are you? :wtg:
Banner Creator! (Priority is that we find someone who can make banners for different types of events, not that he/she uses an Exa pic for a Trox hunt so to speak)

As soon as we gather more intell I'll post it here!

I have been out to 3T (Tiny Trox Territory) to see what an event would cost there, unfortunatly the claim marker doesnt allow Events to be created :(

Try contacting the land owner to see if they will change this and let you put on an event. For that particular land area, I know that the event creation was switched off during Merry Mayhem, but the owner might be happy to switch it back on now.

Good luck with your events!

Public Event Promotion has been disabled during the mayhem event, because someone started to create events to lock out hunters from that LA or force them to pay insane price for eventticket without any price.

BTW, I don´t like events on that LA, 7.5% Hunting Tax, damn there are other Trox LAs with less Tax.

Anyway it could be nice fun there, as the spawn is real good.

Reactions: Zap
Indeed the 3T Tax is very high, maybe I can ask the owner to lower the tax for the event :)
Havent got in touch with him yet thoug :(

In the meantime while exploring the LA's there's a nasty spawn of Trox above Nate valley...

Thinking of making an event there but havent got the chance yet to visit the claim marker, the Spawn from the Palms Corner side is freakin cool :D

When you enter there's a hooole lotta destruction to do :D

But, these range from Provider to Dominant...
Might be a little harder for the not-so-uber players amongst us :(

Well we'll let you knmow ASAP as the ideas are sprouting from our head!!

But with the warming up LG coming up well just have to wait to after that :)

I dont know about everyone else, but for me at least an event need to have pretty decent prices for me to want to dedicate 2 hrs to it. Especially if its a bit out of reach from a TT/RepairT, and Im pretty sure Im not the only one with that feeling.

Also, I would have to say that the type of mob is really not as important as considering LA vs. participants. Its extremly frustrating to be eventing with nothing to kill. If the LA isnt big/dense enough, and the event has alot of participants, it generally needs to have mobs which takes longer to kill, in order to last for all the participants.

Just a few thoughts. ;)

A bit more on the actual subject; you cant go wrong with the backbone of Entropia such as Atrox, Longu, Ambul. But these are pretty heavily evented already so dont forget about places like f.ex. Emerald, AtrO/Ax @ Akmuul, Snowy Biffoids, Shockzone @ Palms Corner, etc.
And with the upcomming LG there will be some sweet LA's (hopefully), ideal for eventing (such as, GradiStalkers & Thorifoids Masters :eyecrazy:).

Unionova thnx for your input...
Off course we want to give away the best prizes money can buy, but since we're just starting out we don't have K's to spend on it :)

So we were thinking something like:

1st: 100P.
2nd: 50P.
3rd: 25P + Haircut or a similar prize :)

As for dense LA's read my last post, the Trox LA above Nate has caught our Attention, because there is a very, very dense spawn of Trox.

So maybe we'll kick off with a mid-level event.
(Im sure you can handle these in a team with well protected Ghost)

As the events grow so will the prizepool, its not supposed to be that there are like 5 participants, that would be a big loss on our budget, so we try to prep everything perfectly to the slightest detail (Promotion etc)

Unfortunatly we still have no Banner maker :( Thats a little priority for now :) As we are almost certain theres at least 1 Banner creator on this Forum, we hope he'll read our Topic and gimme a PM :)

And yes 2 hours is a long run, maybe we can shorten it to 1 hour for starters, and the second event would be 2 hours of Trox bashing...

We are trying to make a nice scheme for the Events, to see wich ones we already did (so we dont hunt the same mob for a vast period of time) and hopefully by the time we are all ready & packed, the Gradi Stalkers may have arrived yes ;) (I like them too)

As for the HU (Hunters Unlimited) Hunts, we are not trying to interfer with their plans, nor do we want to copy their events, as someone asked me in Twin Peaks last night :D

This will be a full scale (in other words bring gun/armor what you want) Warfare on any type of mob we can create a nice event for!

As for dense LA's read my last post, the Trox LA above Nate has caught our Attention, because there is a very, very dense spawn of Trox.

So maybe we'll kick off with a mid-level event.
(Im sure you can handle these in a team with well protected Ghost)

Events don´t allow any teams, so your team argument is a little weak.

Anyway, with a plated ghost armor and a Kors400 this Atrox up to Dominant are not that big problem for mid level hunters.
Using a tagging rifle to avaoid multible attacks of Domis and you should be fine with it!

@uninova:
I have been hunting at shockzone several times, wearing ghost 6b plated.
This trilomite old alphas are hard mops and even with my armorsetup I had to FAP a lot on them. Anyway always great hunting there. The improved Allophyls take a while to bring them down now, Helath level Massive! Not that hard as only the HP have been increased, DMG is still the same!
Would really like to see an event at that LA!

Back