ME items dropping

In RT's defense on this one.. It is the only planet other than calypso that kept the generic loot pool of items. meaning u can loot faps, pixie, supremacy, old school like tango. ect from hunting.

IDK about NI (my disclaimer)

NI has generic loot too, including Ancient Greece. Even from L10 mobs pixie and shogun parts drop like it's 2006 all over again, over a dozen of pieces for every 100 ped of spent ammo.

NI has generic loot too, including Ancient Greece. Even from L10 mobs pixie and shogun parts drop like it's 2006 all over again, over a dozen of pieces for every 100 ped of spent ammo.

I don't mind pixie, but it's weird it drops in an area where it can't be used at all.

Maybe pixie parts could be moved to the 4 different kinds of apes.

Pixie has not dropped on RT for over a year as it was replaced by RT version Grunt Armour.

Items are done through number sequences/strings, I am sure that now that this has been brought to the attention of MA and or RT that the proper items will be implemented and straightened out. This game has so many items and such a vast amount of coding to make it what it is, there is going to be hiccups. Accept it for what it is and gz to those who got a nice item. As for those who spend time mentoring new players my hat is off to you. helping new players to want to play the game helps keep the community and the economy strong from with in the game!~

Happy Hunting everyone,

Salty~

It will be a shame to loose something like Ancient Greece...is the only place left were you can go and have the tps on foot/swimming...old time TP runs :D

That's how most of us learned how to play EU. Now you can get them all in an afternoon in a vtol :(

Problems like this usually crop up when two database tables are merged and the person doing it doesn't pay attention to a change of index, especially if it's multiple merges such as during a PP update. So instead of a record pointing to the correct item in a table it points to another.

Changing EU to a more robust system wouldn't be impossible but I wouldn't want to be the one to do it.

Last edited:
Back