Suggestion: Medistims Very Cheap in Mayhem vendor

Would Medistims in the token trader being cheaper positively impact the economy overall?

• Yes, but I have a lot of medistims I don't want devalued

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lethal

Prowler
lethal jewgirl saint
My reason for posting this is to try to come up with some simple suggestions that might improve the overall economy of the game and current event structure. More tokens being burned for temporary use positively impacts the value of current weapons and tokens overall.

As it stands medistims are pretty rarely used since using one is purely defensive and too costly. I think that if the mayhem vendor had them for 5mg: 1 token 10mg: 2 tokens and 15mg: 4 tokens, then we would see a lot of people using these regularly to hunt mobs they normally can't kill, in turn burning a lot of extra mayhem tokens for what is essentially luxury and positively impact the m token economy. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of medistims used right now are not from the token trader, but from box openings.

Pros:
More m tokens are taken out of circulation increasing the value of m tokens and event participation
Players can more reasonably achieve killing mobs outside of their normal capabilities for a better cost

Cons:
Devaluing of current medistims in circulation
PvP is more annoying

I use them every now and then on some bosses , current price makes no sence , even bought some from the vendor

It does not impact pvp much , because it takes to long to use the pill meanwhile you use it you are dead

I wuld use them way more if they where cheaper

Yes they are too expensive, you could hire 6 mod fappers for the same cost per hour

IMO medstims should be disabled in pvp zones

Back