FYI: Meet an Entropian - Zane

Zane

Stalker
Society
Free Entropia Rangers
Zane Bear Hirak
Hey everyone! I had the idea to make a video that shows who the hell I am IRL for those who care. Just got it all uploaded and processed on YouTube. :)

Hope you enjoy my dorkiness. Would be awesome if some more of these followed! :yay:

[YOUTUBE]qe9H-1JFtto[/YOUTUBE]

hahah zane is awesome :)

good idea :)

Hey everyone! I had the idea to make a video that shows who the hell I am IRL for those who care. Just got it all uploaded and processed on YouTube. :)

Hope you enjoy my dorkiness. Would be awesome if some more of these followed! :yay:

Very cool! Good idea :)

hahah zane is awesome :)

good idea :)

That mean you are doing one?

(Maybe I should get one done sometime)

I'd been kicking around the idea for a while and everyone was out of the house today and I decided to do it.

I'm such a dork hahahaha :D

Was great . Zane !!! : P Leave it to u come up with something like this to do .

I'd been kicking around the idea for a while and everyone was out of the house today and I decided to do it.

I'm such a dork hahahaha :D

Nah man it is a good idea :)

It's always good to see the faces behind the avatars. The mental image I have of each person is always different than what they actually are :laugh:

Nah man it is a good idea :)

It's always good to see the faces behind the avatars. The mental image I have of each person is always different than what they actually are :laugh:

Same here :laugh: Sometimes it's a bit odd to see everyone as they actually are. A lot of my soc mates are my Facebook friends. I got to meet one of my buddies from Alaska when she visited Virginia. We had to drive 4 hours to meet in the middle in West Virginia. It was definitely worth it. :) It was awesome to talk about EU in person.

Great video Zane! Good to put a face to an avatar that I run into from time to time!

:D

Same here :laugh: Sometimes it's a bit odd to see everyone as they actually are. A lot of my soc mates are my Facebook friends. I got to meet one of my buddies from Alaska when she visited Virginia. We had to drive 4 hours to meet in the middle in West Virginia. It was definitely worth it. :) It was awesome to talk about EU in person.

Nice.

I think it would be kinda strange actually talking about EU in person :laugh::laugh:

"These are my stairs"

Lol, nice idea

"So, lets see what else we have here... theres a fan". :laugh:

I love the kittys!!! :love:

Very nice, I really enjoyed it! :)

Did that retarded horse killed the first goat? :D

Very nice, I really enjoyed it! :)

Did that retarded horse killed the first goat? :D

No the goat just died of old age. Got home from eating Thanksgiving dinner last year and I went to feed them and he was on the ground. I flipped out a little bit. That was Clack. Click is still left (they were twins). Gemini is the retard horse, but I only say retard because he's scared of everything. He's actually a really smart horse, but seriously.... I've seen him fart, get startled by his own fart and then fart again out of surprise.... :laugh:

That was awesome!

I will do one of these sometime, great inspiration. I reckon you've started something here :)

Indeed, nice to "actually" meet you, Zane :tiphat:

That was awesome!

I will do one of these sometime, great inspiration. I reckon you've started something here :)

Indeed, nice to "actually" meet you, Zane :tiphat:

:D I'd love to see more of these. I hope we can have a nice little archive of our "real" selves here. ;)

I might do one later this year... or something :silly2: we shall see ;)

nice video zane.. - ; )

hope your idea catches on.

your bass is SICK!!! i have almost the exact same bass.. (with frets).

your bass is SICK!!! i have almost the exact same bass.. (with frets).

I have a Yamaha, a BC Rich Warlock and an acustic (spelling?) Ibanez :D all with frets ;)

I love my fretless. I can't really play fretted, it just feels too weird.

Awesome, nice idea!

Maybe if I can dig up a camera somewhere and everyones out of the house I'll do the same :)

Really good Idea there bud. Specially after meetin you and talking to you in game what a week or so ago. Always nice to have a face to put to the person you meet.

You are probably the first person RL that I could almost see when talking to you in game almost like you were familiar..

Hope them pets out side are doing OK in this heatwave we are having. I have other friends in Ohio and you get the weather we get one day ahead.

Haha awesome Idea! Me next.

I would if I had a digital camera that would record video...

So, I will do a quick picture version:

I drive one of thee (but mine is black)
4146025054_fc1f477399.jpg

I play EU on one of these (picture lies, it is 16:10)
4463650967_c0a0e50b42.jpg

I have a lot of pets...

I'm recently unemployed (layoffs suck) and looking for work in Network Administration and/or Network Security...

Last edited:
Back