Meeting Entropia Universe players

Cool! Thx for sharing the pics.

Must be nice to be allowed in Vegas.....

Menace

Hmmm, i'm allowed in Vegas...my invite must have gotten lost....:laugh:

Kidding of course...

Looks like a fun time. David, nice to see that the "big kahuna" can still make time for the regular people :)

I always have such a great time when MA and players come to Vegas and I get to hang out with them, and this was no exception. :)

When any of you players are coming to Vegas, let me know before you get here. We'll arrange to get together and have fun. :yup:

Been trying to talk my wife into Vegas for awhile man...If I can do it I got the first round! :) ( I owe you 1 round at least!) :laugh:

Hiya Dave,

Next time you have a secret business trip to Las Vagas,

Please let us know - So some of us can fly over :)

PS. Flights are cheaper than ever right now in Australia!

It's the third year that a group from cK have gone to Vegas to relax post Mayhem. It's also our third year getting to hang with David during CES. This year was our biggest and best Vegas meetup yet. Looking forward to our fourth trip next year, already.

Awesome, do I need to join CK to be involved, or can you spread the details when it happens next ?

I really want to meet the man behind the business as a person, not as a figure on a forum.

That goes for you too skippie :tongue2:

Even though I'm near the bottom of your list, I'm well aware that I'm your favorite. No worries :)

Oh and don't worry....I found out we can get the tattoos removed.

It was awesome meeting you man...as well as all those cK freaks :p

Truly great to meet so many people and have them all be so very fun!

FEZ

During my business trip to America I had the pleasure of meeting some Entropia players in Las Vegas. We had a great time and chatted about the past, present and future of Entopia Universe. (Not to worry, no secrets were given away).

We had a blast, and I would like to thank the following participants:

Darth Skippie Boobie
Qing-jau Rei Fei-tzu
Bill Burnsey Reznor
Trinity Trin Jam
Scott DoctorH Joel
Syrinx Syri Pureheart
John Killer Pureheart
Sacha Lhava Khan
Demosthenes Demos Locke
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
Grimyth Salty qq
Lady Nova Blue
Patrick FEZ Tyler
John Teacher Capital
Winterhart Purple Dragon

Regards,

David Simmonds

I'd like to thank Big Industries for making this meeting possible. Was cool getting to meet you guys IRL, as well.

Skippie

Wow looks like you guys had a great time :cool:. I thought about attending CES but then I figured I would attend SIGGRAPH instead over the summer since I won't miss any classes.

I'd like to thank Big Industries for making this meeting possible. Was cool getting to meet you guys IRL, as well.

Skippie
Looking forward to many more drinks! Its about to get a bit more exciting :)

I live in Vegas...you guys better ship the invite next year!!!!

I live in Vegas...you guys better ship the invite next year!!!!

Lies Worm. We all know u live in Nigeria and need help transporting a huge amount of gold to the states.:dunce:

Btw what days are u workin ill come in play & say hi

Lies Worm. We all know u live in Nigeria and need help transporting a huge amount of gold to the states.:dunce:

Btw what days are u workin ill come in play & say hi

Starting tomorrow (Thursday) I'll be working 7 days a week in a suit after 7:30pm for the rest of the WSOP :)

During my business trip to America I had the pleasure of meeting some Entropia players in Las Vegas. We had a great time and chatted about the past, present and future of Entopia Universe. (Not to worry, no secrets were given away).

Regards,

David Simmonds

Do you guys ever come to the U.K...were only next door...do let us know would be nice to meet too :D

Back