ATH: Megan 195017!

19.5k uber...
guess I'll gratz it.

Gratzed it, went back to game, saw a Narc HoF, and went to check today if there were any Dasp ATHs.. none. Another regular day... then WTF in mining!

Congratulations!

Megan age :D

gratz ;)

I feel out of my chair when I saw that! Grz! One of my fav spots too :D

That's insane :yay:

Man - You got Lucky

I was in the same area with the same finder around the tezlas just 103 amp instead a 40k now the biggest of all time - I must have missed it or ran the wrong way or it is just my luck not to get anything mining like im 33 pros and the best ive ever got is a XVII ... I cant believe i was in the same area - whats the odds !

well I said when I left you at TI trade I was off for a 100k+ ATH, knew it was out there today I just went the wrong way :)

but I did get 378 redulite, probably what Auktuma used to make this guys amps :)

Gratz mate, knowing your not a frelancer on CND with tt finder and 101 light amp i'll take back half the swear words I used today when it past.

but again ffs MA!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Huge gratz!!!

(CE2 is coming soon for sure ;) )

AMAZING! BIG GRATZ:eek:

I farted small poo

Congratz! :yay:

Haha! That's hilarious!!

I am not sure why there are so many whiners on here....stay away from someone's happy thread if you can't be happy for them. It's prolly why you suck at life

Anyway congratz to you man, that is one hell of a find!

Ahah it explain my worse day, we have to pay you now :D

But very cool to see an ATH with big amp (was a bit bored to see unamp ATH :silly2:) gz ;) :yay:

I knew that ath amp would find a ath tower!!! hehe jk :D
GRATZ!

a very very big gratz

Wow, thats insane.

Glad you got it with a 109 amp, actually makes sense, that gamblers get the biggies, :D

Very nice one man!

So close to the 200k mark!

Hoy (catchphrase) Batman! Con****inggratz!!:yay::yay::yay:

:wtg:WOOT, THERE YOU ARE!:wtg:

So funny that the tower was outside the LA by 20 meters, must be nice to not pay 8k taxes :laugh:

tk320, OA-109.. Nice to see an ATH with high end gear instead of an unamped tt finder. :D

Exactly what I thaught

Big Congratulations, this is really an achievement :yay:

So funny that the tower was outside the LA by 20 meters, must be nice to not pay 8k taxes :laugh:

rolling on floor laughting

Gratz :yay::yay:

...but I hate you. All these ATHs have me like 8k ped down in the past two weeks :(

GRATZ
That's one impressive tower :eek:

Good to know sometimes the amps work. Brave thing to use 109 ;)

Don't spend it all at ones lol

congratz finally someone beat the record.

gratz on the ath, who needs dasps!

just wondering: is total mining globals @ bottom of EU page the total finds or total amount found? because if so, this is about half of all mining finds on EU all day.

Rude question?

Very rude of me to ask but does this HUGE win make you break even with deposits?

Do you now have more out than in $$ wise?

Massive Gratz m8 :wtg:

I think the phrase rhymes with "clucking bell!" :eek:

Wow so much ped - have fun spending it!!!!

:tower: of all :tower:

Good morning all! :)
Thanks for congratulations!
Till now in a shock, that it happens with me... :yay:

Where was that? Is there some lucky land owner thats going to fall over backwards looking at their tax collected for the day lol

Rich... Gigantic... and now Mammoth(XXV)! All that's left now is the Colossal(XXVI)! I say you buyout Auktuma and everyone elses 109's with the ATH and go up to CND!(At your own risk)

In all seriousness, it's nice to see you very gutsy high rollers can accomplish your goals too(Seems to be the running theme this month). Big grats on becoming the new #1!

Back