Melanders ME Suppling Service

melander

Old Alpha
Society
Global Alliance
Zweshi Xavier Maccoy
Hi today i wanna bring you all a message about my newly established service
called "Melander's ME Suppling Service" or M'ME'SS.

My service is based on the idea that a general player will not have to stand in Twins for an extended amount of time or spend time getting sweat and force nexus to craft ME themselves.
But rather just click "J" for FL and PM a certain player that always is there when you need to restock your ME. Don't you just hate those times when you really need ME and there is currently no one online selling or selling for the right price?

My service will have ME available almost 24 hours of the day ready to be supplied at any of the general transporters in Entropia.
In general we look for people needing ME by day or by week, i do sell one time sells as well but rarely and that's not what this service is for.

Specifications:

Quantity's i sell in: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000. ( soon 2000 wont be a limit )
General times: Almost the entire 24.
Prices: 171% (changes when MU does) there will always be a stable below MU rate.

Well if you think this is anything you are interested in you can catch me in twins or neas around 8-11 Central European time. Or leave a request on this post (please submit name, location (twins or neas) and time in game time or CET.)

Back