Selling: Melee skills ; great for NextIsland`s upcoming melee only area

Mikass

Marauder
Masak Mikass Keer
Melee skills ; great for NextIsland`s upcoming melee only area. Timetravel will take you to ancient Greece where guns won`t be allowed.

Drop me a pm if interested. Bulk deal or individual sale possible.

Skills on avi as follows:

Shortblade 6093
Martial Arts auctioned ingame
Light Melee auctioned ingame
Melee damage As 3924
Melee Combat 4069 - SOLD
Inflict melee damage 2761
Long blades 2051

All prices at weekly markup.

note: if you provide ESI, 700% will be discounted from final price. eg X skill sells for 3000% weekly, you`ll have it for 2300% if you provide ESI

Last edited:
Duh how did you get that information?
I mean I know ND long time ago said that there will be certain weapons blocked in certain areas...
but can't remember any details and hell that was a loong time ago.

Duh how did you get that information?
I mean I know ND long time ago said that there will be certain weapons blocked in certain areas...
but can't remember any details and hell that was a loong time ago.

Where many infos hinting at that but was some recent news on NI website or portal saying something about shortblades(ice daggers) being compatible with the upcoming timetravel zone.

Take this article for example, recently posted in NI client loader. http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2010/12/11/next-island-game-debuts-before-spike-video-game-awards/

The most interesting feature is the ability to time travel. After finding the right crystals, players can voyage back to ancient Greece and prance around in laurel leaves or run errands for Apollo, though somebody has already complained that the gods don’t pay well. Unfortunately, players can’t take an HK submachine gun back to Athens and change the outcome of the Peloponnesian War.

Last edited:
Melee skills ; great for NextIsland`s upcoming melee only area. Timetravel will take you to ancient Greece where guns won`t be allowed.

Where many infos hinting at that but was some recent news on NI website or portal saying something about shortblades(ice daggers) being compatible with the upcoming timetravel zone.

So... there has been no official statement confirming a melee only area then, correct?

GL with the sale, bump. ;)

So... there has been no official statement confirming a melee only area then, correct?

id say that the statement doesnt mean you can't use ranged weapons
i mean, the old greeks probably knew bow and arrow already (or managed to throw stones at least :p)
but i could bet at least one of them had the idea that if you throw a spear you can wound ppl too (reference "300", Leonidas at the end - if he can, old greeks can too!)

bump :)

Doesn`t exactly smack you in the head with a crowbar but it`s pretty obvious to those who wanna see it. :)

Martial Arts
Light Melee Weapons

are no longer available. Chips can be found in ingame auction atm.

Back