Mentor Edition gifts

Thread resurrection... :revive:

Anyone get anything nice lately in the last few months? I have a disciple getting close to graduation, and just wondering.

Tasmo Mentor Edition a few days ago.

Ok, not valuable but glad it wasnt the pistol again. :handgun:

I've had 2 disciples graduate now, and mentoring has still not unlocked. Anyone know how many need to graduate to unlock the profession?

I've had 2 disciples graduate now, and mentoring has still not unlocked. Anyone know how many need to graduate to unlock the profession?

woot! thats 2 more than me!! :p gz mega

0% condition Limited item would be cool ;)

Got Marber Echo ME yesterday for my first disciple :yay:

gratz! we don't hear of the echo dropping as much as the foxtrot

oh my... :eek: Lootius definitely doesn't love me, I got lots of crap only so far: FreanD Alpha BLP Pistol ME (3), Sollomate Tasmo ME (2), Manticore Deathbringer ME (1), EWE EP-17 Bodyguard ME (1), Omegaton M2725 (1) :(.

Last edited:
oh my... :eek: Lootius definitely doesn't love me, I got lots of crap only so far: FreanD Alpha BLP Pistol ME (3), Sollomate Tasmo ME (2), Manticore Deathbringer ME (1), EWE EP-17 Bodyguard ME (1), Omegaton M2725 (1) :(.

I'm really sorry for this... but I guess mentor gift pool is random and it's like I won the lottery :wtg: ok Echo ME is not the best gift more like an upper intermediate gift. I hoped to get a foxtrot but I knew I wouldn't get it for my first disciple. So I will continue using my Bravo and my Echo ME will be in my appartment Billlton Towers 4, 3c :laugh:

Just got me a EP-17. Maybe a Unique Modified Herb-edition gun next time.. :silly2:

Not exactly sure, but it seems that 0,30 of a profession is the point where it becomes unhidden. In terms of the profession of Mentor this is equal to 30 points in the skill Mentor, because that's the only skill (100% contribution) to contribute to the profession of Mentor.

Not exactly sure, but it seems that 0,30 of a profession is the point where it becomes unhidden. In terms of the profession of Mentor this is equal to 30 points in the skill Mentor, because that's the only skill (100% contribution) to contribute to the profession of Mentor.
i have it and i am below 30 points #D

count with 4-8 graduaters to get it

hf :)

i have it and i am below 30 points #D

count with 4-8 graduaters to get it

It might also become unhidden when the profession rank is 'Inept'... is that equal to 0,20 - 0,30 of a professional level?

It might also become unhidden when the profession rank is 'Inept'... is that equal to 0,20 - 0,30 of a professional level?
i already had it when it was implemented

i had around 20-30 finished disciples at that time

so i guess around 10-15 pts

I have 4 disciple graduate, one hour ago i free the 4, he never make a deposit and have 2k of rifle skill. I receive a FreanD Alpha BLP Pistol Mentor Edition (0-27ped).
I think u receive the 1% of all ped invested in the caracter disciple.
Make a example, if deposit 100 dollars, and play with a rifle, won some few ped more, let say 150 dollars more, and make other things too (50 ped more) that are like 3000 ped invested in that avatar, so the mentor maybe receive a EWE EP-17 Bodyguard Mentor Edition (max tt=30 ped=1%).

Sry for my english, i know its sucks :silly2:

I have 4 disciple graduate, one hour ago i free the 4, he never make a deposit and have 2k of rifle skill. I receive a FreanD Alpha BLP Pistol Mentor Edition (0-27ped).
I think u receive the 1% of all ped invested in the caracter disciple.
Make a example, if deposit 100 dollars, and play with a rifle, won some few ped more, let say 150 dollars more, and make other things too (50 ped more) that are like 3000 ped invested in that avatar, so the mentor maybe receive a EWE EP-17 Bodyguard Mentor Edition (max tt=30 ped=1%).

Sry for my english, i know its sucks :silly2:

I doubt there is a connection between deposit and mentor gift, else my mentor would have gotten a gun from hell :D
I rather think it's random

damm it my 3rd disciple graduated yesterday and i got another EP17.. was hoping for something a little better.

I doubt there is a connection between deposit and mentor gift, else my mentor would have gotten a gun from hell :D
I rather think it's random

Its not about deposite, its about peds in avatar, coz if u deposite, and buy clothes, and then graduate with arround 1000 ped in surveying skills (600 surveying) ur mentor maybe receive the 1%, so EWE 17 i guest :p

what item receive ur mentor?

Its not about deposite, its about peds in avatar, coz if u deposite, and buy clothes, and then graduate with arround 1000 ped in surveying skills (600 surveying) ur mentor maybe receive the 1%, so EWE 17 i guest :p

what item receive ur mentor?

600 Surveying is worth 1000ped? :eek:

Somehow i bet it is related about deposit or waste involved for it.
One disciple finished in surveyng = Brave ME for me and i have 2 more; one at 65% and one at 50%.
All of them are irl friends thats why i did this mentoring crap.
Also had few that i didnt know them irl but they quited in 1-2 weeks; maybe it was my fault but i really dont think so.

Somehow i bet it is related about deposit or waste involved for it.

i had a disciple who didn't take the most eco way, to say it polite
got a alpha ME

a soc mate had a disciple who graduated in plasma rifle with a marber (!), not eco either, i think brave ME

both deposited kinda much

i had a disicple finished in crafting, i guess loss around 2000-5000 ped
i think EP17 ME (had to check my logs), but nothing good

the best gift i got was a cobra ME whip, i think graduater did handgun, and didnt deposit that much

the second best was a echo ME, graduater did rifle

maybe i should let pics speak #D
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

i doubt it is related to how much the disciple deposited

i also doubt it is related to what the disciple graduated in, since the engeering finisher was EP 17 ME (i guess)
one graduater in concentration (!) with alpha ME

oki, i can't prove it, but that is based on 50 graduated disciples
(see thread here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/achievements/109381-50-graduated-disciples.html)

actually, 51 now

only had 1 gift woth 20 ped but my second diciple will be finishd soon and then i will post what i have got :yay::yay:

Wow...looking at that screenshot, by my calculation, a mentor has only about a 5% chance of getting a decent mentor edition gift. Really not much point being a mentor, is there? :(

Wow...looking at that screenshot, by my calculation, a mentor has only about a 5% chance of getting a decent mentor edition gift. Really not much point being a mentor, is there? :(
if you are after gifts, no real point indeed :)

I have to agree with Alice, if you are in it solely for the gift, then you need to get out of mentoring. All you are doing is running off new players, leeching off the system in hopes of getting rich, and generally damaging the game and its player base.

6 FreanD pistols for me, I dont even care about the Mentor gifts, I always get the crap one anyway.

I have to agree with Alice, if you are in it solely for the gift, then you need to get out of mentoring. All you are doing is running off new players, leeching off the system in hopes of getting rich, and generally damaging the game and its player base.
Explain me this, Kaiser: How is getting new players to adapt to the game, learn the systems, and most likely deposit in order to complete their discipleship, "leeching off the system" and "damaging the game and its player base"?

For the record, I've only graduated 1 disciple. I've only accepted about 5. The other 4 quit or disappeared, even though I gave them all the help they asked for when they were online.

Don't forget, mentoring should not be confused with "making friends". I have lots of in-game friends. I mentor others to share my knowledge with players who DESERVE it, aren't trying to take advantage of me by being able to beg at me constantly or asking for freebies, and this significant investment of time in these new players only benefits MA. Where's the benefit to the mentor, other than to make friends (which you can do for free and without all the hassles)?

Think about it.

I was very lucky to get a FOX ME on my 5th disciple (14 in total) :yay: and to tell the truth i still hope to get something USEFUL for my days upon days i spend for every Disciple. :yup:

The best thing so far
is that i now have some good friends i can trust and i know they trust me .

And this is the best gift i get ....Cause MA's gifts 95% sucks donkey asses. period:D

Got A&P Brave ME from my first disciple :p
Looking forward to unlocking the mentor profession so i wouldn't have any unachieved professions ;)

I had only 3 disciples finishing their mentorships. 2 manticores, and 1 A&P... The rest of them either stopped playing after a couple of days, 1 played for weeks and stopped at 75%, and 3-4 were only after freebies and quitted on me.

Back