MENTOR items

LedEye

Old Alpha
IF we have some kind of petition for getting some better ME-gifts so that more of us have some kind of chance getting an Uber-rifle or something?

Is that an impossible thing?

Regards Ledeye

Getting uber stuff by mentoring isn't really a good thing. There are a few nice mentoring items. If they drop to often then people might starting to calculate if it is worth getting a few extra accounts to get mentor items.

Thats my :twocents:

I'd like to see MA start to add L items to the mentor gifts. It fits in with their current strategy, and I'd rather get a 50 PED Korss H380 Mentor Edition, for example, than a worthless Freand Alpha ME.

thing is that I think it is way to many people ingame now than it is "uber-items" and my thouhgt about is might be that more people want to become a real mentor and mentor the pupils more active.

I dont know if a ep17 me is so attractive more than a cobra me or some armor me or something

In my opinion, it is good as it is.
There are already many so called "mentors" that just take disciples for the gifts and never care for them nor give them any help.That's just plain selfish, and raising the drop rate of the uber weapons would only increase the number of such mentors.This could also result in more beggers in the major tp's that dont know a thing about EU 'cause they never learned anything from their mentors.

In my opinion, it is good as it is.
There are already many so called "mentors" that just take disciples for the gifts and never care for them nor give them any help.That's just plain selfish, and raising the drop rate of the uber weapons would only increase the number of such mentors.This could also result in more beggers in the major tp's that dont know a thing about EU 'cause they never learned anything from their mentors.

In some way it got to be like a mentoring-activity thing so as faster a disciple is graduated the better mentor item will be :)

In some way it got to be like a mentoring-activity thing so as faster a disciple is graduated the better mentor item will be :)

And if that is how you will solve it, you will see a lot of "new" avas, powerleveled to get the nice stuff.

Getting uber stuff by mentoring isn't really a good thing. There are a few nice mentoring items. If they drop to often then people might starting to calculate if it is worth getting a few extra accounts to get mentor items.

Thats my :twocents:

Chance are slim this is NOT already being done, no? Just another task for the already bulked up machinery of skill mules and else. Always funny to see some names on global chat for a week or so and then never seen again...

I think MA will and should just scrap the current mentor system.

I don't think a good mentor gift has dropped in over a year now and it's realy cheepened the whole thing about teaching people

I miss the good old days when we taught people because it made EU better and more fun and that was the reward. The current mentor system has only seemed to reward a few ppl that skilled up an alternate avatar and screwed over people who are realy just trying to help.

I'd like to see MA start to add L items to the mentor gifts. It fits in with their current strategy, and I'd rather get a 50 PED Korss H380 Mentor Edition, for example, than a worthless Freand Alpha ME.
And mentor items are 0 TT... 0 ped (L) item yey \o/

Back