Mentor offer

Deadgoon

Alpha
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Deadgoon Ghoast Ghoasttoaster
I am offering mentor service. I have tried this twice before but my disciples stopped playing. Here is what I can offer:

1) advice - I will answer all questions and you don't have to ever feel like you are bugging me. There may be occasion where I cannot answer (team hunting, etc) but other than that I will do my best to answer all your questions.

2) I will get you all teleports on both continents (over time of course but before you graduate).

3) Provide rescue if you should ever get stuck somewhere

That's basically all I will promise. I have alot of knowledgable people in my soc as well, so if I can't answer your questions, I can probably get the answer. I also may or may not reward progress at my discretion. Gifts will be small and not gauranteed. PLEASE do not expect me to fund your play to "get you going". That brings me to the few requirements I have:

1) You should be on the east coast US, or generally play evenings east coast time, and weekends.

2) You plan on depositing - I hate to make this a requirement, but honestly it takes way to long to graduate if you plan on sweating for all your ped.

3) You speak good english, just well enough so communication is easy.

That's about it. Like I said, I'm new to mentoring and would like to get at least one or two graduates to see if it's something I'm interested in pursuing. The main thing I can offer is someone to bounce all your questions off of, no matter how trivial. I play, usually, several hours a night, and also late morning, early afternoon weekends. So if interested send me a PM!

Anyone would be lucky to get you for a mentor!!! :yay:

bumping, still willing to take on 1 maybe 2 serious players....

bumpity bump :cool:

Bumping, had a few interested players but finding them ingame proved difficult. I think I have that worked out now though. PM if interested, still have no disciples so I can invest time in getting someone going.

That's for sure.. You got a detailed list of stuff to offer..

After writing it I thought of editing it too, to make it clear (I guess this does that) that I would also spend time hands on, especially in the beggining, going on hunts etc. Unfortunately it seems by the time people get to the thread, they have skilled too much. Shouting the offer at Port Atlantis hasn't gotten me very good results either, just a few interested parties but with the same problem, skill to high already.

While I do want to graduate a disciple just to get the checkmark, if someone finds themselves too skilled for a mentor, but still finds they have alot of questions in game, I don't mind helping out. In other words I want to help people regardless of the mentor aspect, I know how overwhelming the game can seem in the beggining (and I don't think you ever stop having questions). So again, PM me if that's the case and we can work out a meet up ingame to add. This is not an offer of peds or equipment, just answers, opinions, and advice.

I'm just now creating my character. Is that new enough for you? =]

I wouldn't mind having a mentor, but I don't want to waste your time if I end up not liking the game or anything like that. I wouldn't mind the mentoring though

I'm just now creating my character. Is that new enough for you? =]

I wouldn't mind having a mentor, but I don't want to waste your time if I end up not liking the game or anything like that. I wouldn't mind the mentoring though

PM sent :)

bump to keep on first page:yay:

Back