Mentor Service

Jason J. T.

Guardian
Hello

I would like to offer my mentoring service to all people new in game. My full in game name is Jason Jamal Travellian.
I have been in Entropia for about 3 years. My main activity is mining and exploration, but I also know about hunting.

Few basic rules for you to know what to expect:

I DO:
* Help you with getting started - controls, action library (this are things like trade, friend list and stupid emoticions :D), basics of hunting and mining
* Explain basic rules of how not to get scamed
* Make a teleport run with disciples to Billy's, Phoenix and Zychion and then if you want more we go on, if you feel you are a traveller yourself I will help you with positions of next teleports
* Provide with help when you get lost in the wilderness and can't get out of some nasty place
* Meet you with the rest of my society, so even if I am off line you can always ask for help someone more expirienced
* Provide you with information about the best weapon, mining tools, armors and faps for your level
* If you wish you can join society for cadets - Solaris members disciples (read below)

I DO NOT:
* Provide disciples with free money, ammo, bombs, probes
* Force disciples to skill up so they can't kick me, feel free to do it if you don't like my ways
* Under no circumstances I will tolerate disciples who scam, steal or behave in rude way, if I receive any information about my disciple scamming, stealing, saying rude and offensive things or doing anything against EULA I will kick him from mentoring and make sure he is kicked from his society as well, all scam attempts will be reported to MA support

SOMETHING ABOUT DISCIPLES
* The rules of my society allow me to accept only disciples who in real life are 18 years old or more
* I accept people who can speak English, it is not my first language, but I do ok with it and so must you to be able to talk with me
* Since I am in UK now it is best if my disciples are from a similar time zone
* It is not my concern if you choose to deposit, sure it helps a lot but I will not tell you to deposit or tell you not to deposit

MENTORING GIFT
When you finish your disciple period I will receive an item which I consider a reward for time spend with you. I will tell you what the item is, but I will not share it with you.
And don't worry, usually those items suck, and disciples when are close to ending the period of discipleship get a nice hofs these days :D

WHY DO I DO IT?
If you think I do it for gifts or skill in mentoring, you are wrong. Sure, it is nice to get those two things, but that is not the point.
Solaris society is now building a net of connected societies. At first we wish to create a society for disciples and smaller traders. This will on one hand be a good thing for you as you will be able to have soc mates on your level and traders who will buy your loots. On another hand it will be good for Solaris as it will allow us to meet new people in game and in time accept them to our society.

PRIVILEGES OF BEING MY DISCIPLE
Basic privilege of being my disciple is access to forum on which you can find various guides, ask questions to all members and society friends.
As my disciple you will be invited to weekly events. These are various events from "Opalo Hunt" and "No ped needed exploration events" to "Mining Events" "Power Fist" and "Society Hunts".

CONTACT
Send me a PM or answer this topic. I am also easy to meet in game, as I will be visiting Port Atlantis and Swamp Camp in the evenings (~8 pm MA Time).
You can also try to find Goncaloo, trader in Port Atlantis who buys ores and enmatters there, he has me on his friends list.

Last edited:
Back