Merch idea: Concept Art book

TheAlchemist

Provider
Since MA wants to have some merch, I suggest a concept art book.
Many games have those books and it would be so cool to see one for a historical game like Entropia.

I spotted some links to concept art in the creative section of this forum.
It could also include some interviews and other historical press release things (posters,...)

From all merch options, I think this one would sell the most (alongside figurines).

But please get a good editor (the game dialog has so man spelling errors and weird phrasings)

if mindark wouldn't be mindark, they would have done that already ages ago, and would now ride the NFT train and flip fancy crypto assets.

but hey, we get a new interface and UE5 soon™, maybe it's not too late to change their minds ... that said, kudos to My, at least someone is asking now... ;)

3d assets for sale would work too. Oh wait, Deep Token...

I have a vague recollection, from the time of Entropia Times, there wasn't too much high res print quality stuff available I believe there was a line in the magazine that went something like "MA don't have an art department, they don't need an art department, they havve Alf Svenssen". i.e. there was something going on like a lot of the early stuff was basically done by Alf and often he went straight to 3D modeling.

This said though, there is definitely some art e.g. the old posters from the original loading screens. Selling them as prints/posters again would be nice.

Wistrel

There IS some concept art from the old Project Entropia times.

When i met good old Marco Behrmann during GamesConvention 2007 in Dresden, Germany, this is what he gave to me:

[Loot Window]
index.php

Posters, postcards, T-shirts, figurines, CD-ROM, they all existed back then and wifey and me still wear the T-shirts and the figurines are here on my desk.
Only the PED cards are all spent...

Last edited:

When i met good old Marco Behrmann during GamesConvention 2007 in Dresden, Germany, this is what he gave to me:

[Loot Window]
index.php

Posters, cards, T-shirts, figurines, CD-ROM, they all still exist and are in use.

Thanks for Sharing :) Beautiful!

[Loot Window]
index.php

Posters, cards, T-shirts, figurines, CD-ROM, they all still exist and are in use.
Marco gave you 1200Euro????

Marco gave you 1200Euro????
"Only" 1.200,00 PED.

So basically I had the Expo's entry fees and all travel costs covered, a great experience together with the MA employee's at the MA booth, loads of booth babes, and a great day together with my clement wifey, who played PE together with me back then, too.

"Only" 1.200,00 PED.

So basically I had the Expo's entry fees and all travel costs covered, a great experience together with the MA employee's at the MA booth, loads of booth babes, and a great day together with my clement wifey, who played PE together with me back then, too.
What a nice experience!

[Loot Window]
index.php

Posters, postcards, T-shirts, figurines, CD-ROM, they all existed back then and wifey and me still wear the T-shirts and the figurines are here on my desk.
From the good old time when our avatars knew how to sit down and relax :D

awesome stuff, thanks for sharing.

i had all those figurines of mobs too, but sadly i think they were all lost when i moved. i have not seen them in years, might be in a closet somewhere.....

Back