Mercury Virtual Properties - Investment Opportunity

To me this was clear after reading everything. I recommend to place this a little more prominent on top:
- You participate in events.
- Potenital win when you win a price.
- PEDs are used to buy needed gear etc
- No reselling, no LA etc (all what you write below more detailed)

And, as ppl might now know the details of last events:
What were the prices, their value and how did you do in the past events (when you participated).

Please see also my PM :D.

Intriguing proposal. It reminds me of investing in poker players during a tournament. You pay a percentage of their tourney buy-in for a piece of the prize when/if they win.

I think you have a much bigger advantage however given the strength of your avatar.

Subscribing for now.

Intriguing proposal. It reminds me of investing in poker players during a tournament. You pay a percentage of their tourney buy-in for a piece of the prize when/if they win.

I think you have a much bigger advantage however given the strength of your avatar.

Subscribing for now.

I think, not only the ava skills are important, but also two things: 1) the knowledge, how MA typically runs events (with all the little tiny issues that are important) and 2) the social backup, that Star has.

You'd be funding my events with some gear I'd need. You'd get back PED after I win prizes. Clear? :)

That's a pretty clear executive summary :)

Adding a few more investors if interested PM me.

Bump it up.. Need about 100k influx. :)

IS this made any peds back yet to investors?

Can you give an update on how the past events have been going for you and your investors, in case there have been any so far?

Or is this investment opportunity history?

Short answer please, thanks.

Back