Merp

Status
Oh and swis la has merps also but with teslas

Thats the natural spawn .. LA spawn is only merps

Yeah, but the natural spawn is at times bigger than the merp spawn by far.

Seen a lot of these south of Fort Argus. young to alpha.
As a newbie, I've been hunting this area for a month and have never seen one here before the last update, now there is quite a lot.

Oh and swis la has merps also but with teslas

The tezlas have been removed during the last VU, so it is clean of any natural mobs, only Merp in OLA 41 North and only Argonauts in OLA 41 West. Maximum density, lowest maturity :)

Seen a lot of these south of Fort Argus. young to alpha.
As a newbie, I've been hunting this area for a month and have never seen one here before the last update, now there is quite a lot.

Can you give the coords please?

Finally, after 8958 killed merp first item in the loot gremlin Gloves F

merp is very bad mob:mad:

Finally, after 8958 killed merp first item in the loot gremlin Gloves F

merp is very bad mob:mad:

If you expect big globals and loot ... stay away but in the long run Merps paid it selfout in skills and loot

I would limit this to small merp. The stalker/prowler level of merp can loot decent.

Where is a good spot for old+ merps for the bronze challenge?

So far best ive found is OLA41 North. Problem is ~35% of them are youngs+matures, which is annoying as hell!

Last edited:
Merps are modded:

Reactions: das
where can I find on Calypso young-old Merps? very good spawn. thx

bump and second the questions about the youngs and stalkers spawns, looking for both

Bump again. I'm also looking for a good size spawn of Merp. Only 25,090 to go!! :laugh:

Reward offered!!
Seriously, 1st screenshot with coords of a highly populated, high maturity Merp spawn gets 50 peds!!
Would really like to know also - and the reward is serious hehe...

Reward offered!!
Seriously, 1st screenshot with coords of a highly populated, high maturity Merp spawn gets 50 peds!!
Would really like to know also - and the reward is serious hehe...

Dude that screenshot is like 5 years old and the coords are like out in the ocean somewhere.

Best spot that I know of is east of Chimera Canyons around 81094, 82734

Might not be a winner, but might get you going for the time being...

Been grinding that area already, need one with only high lvl mobs cause that wool doesn't drop too often on the little ones :(

Hi, Searching for low level spawn of Merps alone there in the field .. to complete the iron mission.

Who knows where I can find large amounts of those ???

Thanks !!!

Dude that screenshot is like 5 years old and the coords are like out in the ocean somewhere.

Been grinding that area already, need one with only high lvl mobs cause that wool doesn't drop too often on the little ones :(

high mat merps are north of boreas -- be careful of the lvl 31 mod merps!

location.jpg

At last !!!!! THX !!!!!!!
What a great place !!! with auc, what we need more !! GREAT stuff !!!

THANKS !!!

Will be there for the next couple of weeks !

wow cool thanks!

ouch ,I now see the building next to the rescue point is empty ???
We REALLY NEED a repair, trade,storage terminal and offcourse en auction guys !!!

I REALLY BADLY NEED THIS !!!
Thanks !!

We REALLY NEED a repair, trade,storage terminal and offcourse en auction guys !!!

Thanks !!

Unfortunately the only service is the revive for now, however you can go to the Medusa Teleport area which has all the required services, it is about a minute flight away or two tp jumps. I understand it may not be too convenient for now, but I do hope to make improvements to the services on offer in the future.

Thanks !!

I'd say 'dont look a gift horse in the mouth'

we have needed a merp spawn for sooo long, its no problem to fly a km or 2 to sell stuffs..

I'd say 'dont look a gift horse in the mouth'

we have needed a merp spawn for sooo long, its no problem to fly a km or 2 to sell stuffs..

Thanks Jqkill! Glad to have your optimistic view! :D

Status
Back