Merry Christmas Calypso 2013 Gifts

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
Christmas 2013 has arrived to Calypso for all the good boys and girls.

Tethys Creek Mulled Wine
Julklapp 2013
Chomper Rug

Merry Christmas!

:xmas:

What does the wine do?
Slow down your attack speed while speeding up your regen?.......

I only got the wine and the box..

edit: i guess the rug comes if you deposit enough? (thats what i hear in-game at least)

(wine is 30% metabolic accel 3600s)

Last edited:
I believe rewards are based on skills, not amount spent. My cousin has had an avatar as long as I have and he is much lower skilled than I am, but deposited quite a bit himself. He only receives half the gifts that I do usually

I believe rewards are based on skills, not amount spent. My cousin has had an avatar as long as I have and he is much lower skilled than I am, but deposited quite a bit himself. He only receives half the gifts that I do usually

The criteria have been posted a while back.

Summary is (iirc) every active player gets the first, second is for a deposit and third is for significant depositor and / or property owner.

I halfway figured property owner, since its a rug and all...

Damn it, and I get horrible headaches from mulled wine :laugh:

The criteria have been posted a while back.

Summary is (iirc) every active player gets the first, second is for a deposit and third is for significant depositor and / or property owner.

What defines "significant depositor" ? just curious. Personally I feel like the 700 ive spent in 2 months qualifies as significant in my book.

What defines "significant depositor" ? just curious. Personally I feel like the 700 ive spent in 2 months qualifies as significant in my book.

This is the criteria:
One Gift: Participant has created an avatar before the update.
Two Gifts: The participant has made at least one successful registered deposit.
Three Gifts: The participant has deposited at least 10,000 PED or is the registered owner of an estate.

One Gift: Participant has created an avatar before the update.
Two Gifts: The participant has made at least one successful registered deposit.
Three Gifts: The participant has deposited at least 10,000 PED or is the registered owner of an estate.

whew $1k US for a rug...

Merry glöggmas! :D

(disregard, needed to relog)

Last edited:
you have to be on some part of planet claypso; they are planet gifts... just like ark has one

It must be very old wine, with Tethys Creek being long time gone :)

I think that rules have changed and the 2nd gift depends on age or skills, for my non-depo disciples got both the wine and the box.

This is the criteria:

This criteria must no longer be valid. I received the wine and the box, and I've never deposited on this account. Also to note my account is only 2 months old. Perhaps gift two depends on skills/professions as others have suggested? My highest profession is level 20. Maybe it's around the level 15 mark similar to the criteria for mentoring? Or maybe if you've graduated as a Disciple you get it?

It must be very old wine, with Tethys Creek being long time gone :)

Tethys Creek is not gone, it's the outpost west of Fort Ithaca (the one in the middle of the Atrox spawn, near the bay there) :wise:

Any guess for how long the gifts are available? I.e., do I have to return to Caly today to receive them?

Any guess for how long the gifts are available? I.e., do I have to return to Caly today to receive them?

Yes, you have to log in AT Caly to receive the Caly planet gifts. I don't know for how long they are available....

-Obie-

Who care what qualifies you for 3 gifts?
I'm sure I will get all three =)

We already had enough whine in EU

I started playing in 2004, I have a registered property and well over the deposit limit. I got the rug and the present. I didn't play that much this year and deposited nothing.

So it would seem that the wine was either amount played or current depositor. I am going for the first.

One thing about the rug, it is frigging gigantic. I have a big house and it doesn't even come close to fitting in my biggest room. Cool looking though.

One thing about the rug, it is frigging gigantic. I have a big house and it doesn't even come close to fitting in my biggest room. Cool looking though.

You've seen a Chomper right? ;)

Next year we might get a Chirpy napkin.

Back