Merry Mayhem 2015

I thought you earned it this time as you go, so your first 10k free for all points is worth 2500 ped (if you convert yourself), making it 10 points = 2.5 ped.

So they should never go below 2.5ped per 10 point unless people are utterly stupid.

Really? where is this stated that 10k ffa points are 2500 UA?

cheers

self deleted.....whatever.

Last edited:
Really? where is this stated that 10k ffa points are 2500 UA?

cheers

I think he meant that if you turn in 10K points, you will also receive all UA rewards including those below: 50+200+500+750+1000 = 2500 PED.

This does sound somewhat too good to be true, I'm currently at a minimum of 300 points per 1K PED spent, and that is without any lucky drops (500 and 1000 points ones). If 25 PEC per point is true, the stars would correspond to 7.5% MU in the loot. Has anyone already turned in more than 2K points and can confirm that you receive all UA rewards below?

Just tried some FFA instances and seems only the one with highest DPS in the team is looting all the stars.

So I assume it's not that good to team up randomly as seems some get the stars and others not.

so,if i have 20k points ..i get 1k ped only or 2k ped ?

meaning,no rewards for points over 10k ?

in which case,its pointless to keep more thne 10k points..i bet the alt avas will get an lot of universal ammo to burn soon :)

I think he meant that if you turn in 10K points, you will also receive all UA rewards including those below: 50+200+500+750+1000 = 2500 PED.

This does sound somewhat too good to be true, I'm currently at a minimum of 300 points per 1K PED spent, and that is without any lucky drops (500 and 1000 points ones). If 25 PEC per point is true, the stars would correspond to 7.5% MU in the loot. Has anyone already turned in more than 2K points and can confirm that you receive all UA rewards below?

Should be correct. You got ua last year in stages, that is the same way they have it written here. 2500 ped per 10k points sounds correct based on rules.

Should be correct. You got ua last year in stages, that is the same way they have it written here. 2500 ped per 10k points sounds correct based on rules.

This should be confirmed by MA. It cant be ecspected to play an event based on asumptions only. I really dislike how we are put in the dark everytime MA come up with an event.

Remember the Ancient Greece event with Wildman?

This should be confirmed by MA. It cant be ecspected to play an event based on asumptions only. I really dislike how we are put in the dark everytime MA come up with an event.

Remember the Ancient Greece event with Wildman?

Do you even play??

You get continous rewards for each accomplished stage of the rewardmission delivered in realtime as youre hunting. It is what the rules says just the value was corrected from an earlier typo.

Its a pretty nice and fun place to hunt, best of luck and get in there a bit!! :D

//Linz

Reactions: Mac
Do you even play??

You get continous rewards for each accomplished stage of the rewardmission delivered in realtime as youre hunting. It is what the rules says just the value was corrected from an earlier typo.

Its a pretty nice and fun place to hunt, best of luck and get in there a bit!! :D

//Linz

Yes, same way it worked last year. I just wasn't sure if it was bugged due to the change to looted points instead of killed... haven't had a chance to run an instance yet.

Do you even play??

//Linz

Sorry MA but you could have made that a bit more clear in the rules. I understood it as only 1 of the bonus rewadrs would be availble. It doesnt say anywhere rewards are acuumalative, or howver that it spelled. :)

Grats to whoever thought it would be a good idea of complaining about bonus prizes being to good :rolleyes:

The categories were cut down, the prizes are less then in previous years - it all looked balanced towards more rewards for those hunters who dont score the topprizes - like someone had put thought into it.
Encouraging hunters to make it to 10k points even if they have no chance to win the top prize - this could have led to alot of peds cycled...
However after all that complaining i guess management had a look as well and decided 'hey if they think prizes are too good, lets give them what they want - less' and just matched the bonus to the level we are used too...

Agreed. Seems people will complain either way. Leans one way towards ubers, all noobs complain. Now leans more towards balance and lame prizes, many ubers complain.. is what it is.

REAlly????????

Rings, ammo and tokens.... :scratch2:

I would say something but im sure everyone here is thinking the same thing I am.

Almost time to find a new game, just need one or two more nails in this coffin

Disappointing. sure..
But can't throw the game out on one bad note.
Not like there are are other good RCE's to go jump on. Yes there are many nice MMO's but I really like the RCE aspect. Besides quitting this kinda game is a long process.... to cash out.

cant spread rep yet bla bla

i'm glad its all universal ammo and new items. I'm tired of having uber items being dropped only in events to only uber/uber-rich people. Those who take home a christmas ring + a ton of ammo have a lot to bring back from the event and it encourages more playing from them rather than selling 'X' item and cashing it right out from the game after the event. Believe me, if the regular event winners dont want to compete for these new prizes, i'm sure others will gladly take their place. More cycling from everyone = better for all players

Agreed on this point. Which is why I really like events like core and HM.. there's a random element and an hours you can't exceed which I think levels the playing field for the players who don't have 200+ dps

Sorry MA but you could have made that a bit more clear in the rules. I understood it as only 1 of the bonus rewadrs would be availble. It doesnt say anywhere rewards are acuumalative, or howver that it spelled. :)

It's simple logic. If you're receiving the bonus automatically as you loot stars how could you possibly only receive bonus number 3 without automatically receiving bonus 1 and 2 before reaching bonus 3?

Solo Mayhem Creatures
  • Solo 1 Instance: Mayhem Kerberos (Solo 1), Mayhem Araneatrox (Solo 1), Yulebot (Solo 1)
  • Solo 2 Instance: Mayhem Kerberos (Solo 2), Mayhem Araneatrox (Solo 2), Yulebot (Solo 2)
  • Solo 3 Instance: Mayhem Kerberos (Solo 3), Mayhem Araneatrox (Solo 3), Yulebot (Solo 3)
  • Solo 4 Instance: Mayhem Kerberos (Solo 4), Mayhem Araneatrox (Solo 4), Yulebot (Solo 4)
  • Solo 5 Instance: Mayhem Kerberos (Solo 5), Mayhem Araneatrox (Solo 5), Yulebot (Solo 5)

FFA Mayhem Creatures
  • FFA 1 Instance: Mayhem Kerberos (FFA 1), Mayhem Araneatrox (FFA 1), Yulebot (FFA 1)
  • FFA 2 Instance: Mayhem Kerberos (FFA 2), Mayhem Araneatrox (FFA 2), Yulebot (FFA 2)
  • FFA 3 Instance: Mayhem Kerberos (FFA 3), Mayhem Araneatrox (FFA 3), Yulebot (FFA 3)
  • FFA 4 Instance: Mayhem Kerberos (FFA 4), Mayhem Araneatrox (FFA 4), Yulebot (FFA 4)
  • FFA 5 Instance: Mayhem Kerberos (FFA 5), Mayhem Araneatrox (FFA 5), Yulebot (FFA 5)

sorry if already answered but...
is there LVL requirement for each instance 1,2,3,4,5?

also...
are the prizes distributed for EACH instance category... (like all prizes for each individual cat)
or...
is it ALL prizes distributed to ALL categories (like on big grouping)?

sorry if already answered but...
is there LVL requirement for each instance 1,2,3,4,5?

also...
are the prizes distributed for EACH instance category... (like all prizes for each individual cat)
or...
is it ALL prizes distributed to ALL categories (like on big grouping)?

If it's like halloween mayhem or gold rush, there's no requirement you just go in the one that you feel best suits your own skills and gear.

Loot appropriate to levels, in the usual ped/kill fashion of MA.

I heard there only 1 prize for all cat? so cat 1 would have to compete with cat 5 people for top placing?

O and 5k points is Glorious I don't think that was on the list

Last edited:
I heard there only 1 prize for all cat? so cat 1 would have to compete with cat 5 people for top placing?

O and 5k points is Glorious I don't think that was on the list

if thats the case... (for me at least) -- competing for placement is irrelevant.. cat 5 big dps will obviously take lead on placings overall. no big deal tho, at least there's the universal ammo bonuses..

which - is it possible to get the universal ammo bonuses by doing ffa?
I haven't started yet - still at work... i think the ffa stars and solo stars are different according to description.

Meanwhile, in the market of Output Amplifier Components...

looks like a poor stock investment lol better buy when its at lowest and pray for a rise !!

At least one glorious has been looted
:smoke:

I hope the price of dmg enhancers will go down abit , i would buy way more if it was around 300% :)

Yulebot...

Hellou,

I have googled my butt of trying to find out what damage types Yulebot is. Iam beginner so i cant afford buy plates for testing purposes. Viceroy in cat1 and he hits me over 30 pretty often. So could someone of you be so kind and tell me what dmg types he does? :) Thank you!

LOL! This event has be well-calculated.

Event organizers should have included or asked for some prizes sponsored by partners or volunteer too.

It's a great celebration day. Should make it big and full with excitement.

Participate should get at least a door gift ? probably TT in zero value?

15th place only ? Isn't EU has a lots of players? Shouldn't be make it at least top 100 ?

A 5 ped of universal ammo should not be a significant costs for anyone even a beginner. Beginners will need more than that to level up and move further into the game.

At least, it surprised everyone. I mean can think of something like these...

No doubt EU is a great Game.

But the way the rules begun to change recently, the obvious TT return decrease, it makes me to feel a bit.... insecure

Well, now an exquisite armor appeared in the Web Shop, soon we can see uber weapons and faps there for real $$$.

The question is what will happen with the "Old School" items ?

But the way the rules begun to change recently, the obvious TT return decrease, it makes me to feel a bit.... insecure

Well, now an exquisite armor appeared in the Web Shop, soon we can see uber weapons and faps there for real $$$.

Not a decrease in tt returns but it might be a bit unstable but several know why. Let's just say.. there's some ped leaks like the old days. But, it will hit those that refused to adapt and refused to see the game shift.. that's why I'm not going to spell it out.

The armor is what they do every year. Last year was equus. This year, it is invisible armor. Sarcasm aside, probably won't see guns and uber faps in there. They seemingly are focused on utility.

And your last question, it should be clear by now that it isn't necessarily safe to have old school weapons and it should never be expected that an item you own will always have the same advantages. It's dynamic remember?

It's natural to feel insecure about changes as if the game is about to implode.. but the changes are being made to put the game on proper financial ground. No, they didn't suddenly suck all the TT out of all the loot. The parameters are still the same. What has changed is, bigger shared loot mobs, grinders with elevated dpps, explosive aths, and so on. Take some hints.

I've not noticed an issue with TT returns, but it appears Mindark are no longer in the business of retaining or increasing the value of old items.

Last edited:
lower Ouput rate? 1 whole hour no drop n cat 3 whaaaat
O nvm u have to use Dmg enhancers to get outputs did not know that

lower Ouput rate? 1 whole hour no drop n cat 3 whaaaat
Ou have to use Dmg enhancers to get outputs nvm did not know that

u have to use Dmg enhancers to get outputs

what? That information is incorrect. I get output amps every run and don't use dmg enhancers.

1st instance done.

so maybe I bashed mm... the loots at least.

after doing 1st run I have to say I enjoyed it. (compared to previous mm's)
I wasn't sure how points worked until I ran an instance. Now that I see it runs with random possible point drops like HM and core I have to admit I really like this setting. I think this random element leans more towards balance.

This is great (my current opinion on the new MM)
can't really bash loots much either as I never placed high enough to win anything in the past anyways.;)

Can you sort this event out so the Noobs have something to do.

This is geared to big spenders.

I liked the old model when you would drop random prices in at number 25 or 50.

or split it into categories again.

Made it fun.

Back