Merry Mayhem Results Announcement Delayed

I am not entirely sure, what suprises me more...
The fact that they did not hold a given timeframe to publish something or me really expecting them to really post the results on time :D I think I must be getting old and forgetful :D

And if the results will be delayed even further on, I might even forget I took part in Merry Mayhem (which despite the disconnects was still the best one for me)

I keep my fingers crossed they will post the results tomorrow

(30min to 31 jan according to ingame time :p )

where's my result list? :)) this be the 31st ...

Please do not be surprised if they would delay again... I have no expectation because they must check a lot of server crash and calculate and recalculate and maybe all off the player, or a lot of therm will be satisfied.
So without much expectations from this day.:confused:

I asked in another post but no reply any idea how to get the Diploma as mission turn in not working.

Merry Mayhem 2012 Participation Diploma Laban Laban Mann Wed, 30 Jan 2013 00:05:53
Merry Mayhem 2012 Solo Participation Diploma micro micropoint point Wed, 30 Jan 2013 00:02:33

I had. To kill a mob before the missions would update to let me turn them in
It was like that last year too. Ok, I entered the MM instance, killed 1 mob and the mission indeed updated, but wonder what are supposed to do those who used up all their keys.

i am so anxious to know if i am place 173 or 534 :O

I guess it's a tad harder if you only have a quarter of your original crew. On the other hand, don't make promises you cannot keep. It all seems a bit of a rush job lately. Just don't mention a deadline if you don't plan to keep it.
And another tip could be to finish one event before continuing with the next. I can understand the 10 year anniversary is better with new avatars.. but they could have also held it with our old avatars, so they could finish the "big announcement" and make sure the MM gets handled properly.

Anyone managed to turn both team and solo events in to npc? after having used up all keys?

selling mayhem keys tt+5k

wait, they cant be sold, bummer :silly2:

of the people who managed to turn it in, what reward do they get?

Perhaps we are not supposed to turn the mission in yet?

Logged in after vu got the mission completed message for both events. Yesterday got diplomas for both events have 20 team keys remaining

Hey Alwyn, did they try kill one mob in the instance before turning it in?

Nope, don't think so. Will get DZ to give it a go when he logs in as he still has keys left for both. xx

When I logged in the npc wouldnt let me turn in the mission but then I went out hunting and killed a mob, then got misdion update andcould then tturn in the mission

If i remember well, last year they've post around 16:00 UTC..
This year will be same?
I can not believe, with all that in the beginning of the day, I was expecting to delay the announce, now i'm so impatience .
What happend to me? I wondering if MA like to see us suffering...:eyecrazy:

I couldn't hand in the mission either... then i just shot one mob (Atrox) and it said "Mission: Merry Mayhem blabla Updated", and could hand in the team mission after that, got a diploma.

I couldn't hand in the mission either... then i just shot one mob (Atrox) and it said "Mission: Merry Mayhem blabla Updated", and could hand in the team mission after that, got a diploma.
Not working for me that way as well, don't get "Mission Updated" :(

If you want a Mod Hedoc, contact me. Thanks for the results MA! grats to all the winners!

Not sure where the results are?

Waiting and waiting ..... still cant see results anywhere :(

Back