Right/Left?

Stats?

My prediction:
Right hand

15% Reload
25% Crit damage
10% Run speed
20% Crit reduction

From entropia site : *The Christmas Strongbox page will have updated information on Wednesday, Dec. 06, 14:00 UTC.

Why they dont want to tease ? :D

Honestly I have no clue, I think there’s a chance it could be a new BIS ring though.

With Resistances being new, i think they go a different direction

RH
+2% Life steal
+15% decrease crit damage
10% resistance to Acid/Electric/Impact
+25 HP

With Resistances being new, i think they go a different direction

RH
+2% Life steal
+15% decrease crit damage
10% resistance to Acid/Electric/Impact
+25 HP
Oh I hope not, that will be the cheapest ring in the game.

Or a 90% cold reduction so those without cryo twen can still win in pvp:)

10% dmg reduction, I don't think that's cheap
For a right handed ring? No one worth their salt is choosing that over dps. Also 10% of even taking a 400 hit is 360. Ubers still dying in 2 hits with or without it.
Block 10% of a received damage type can be very valuable so a ring with that could be expensive, free armor.
Nope dps is king, maybe people who don’t understand how the game works will buy it, but it will be just as cheap as all the shit rings

For a right handed ring? No one worth their salt is choosing that over dps. Also 10% of even taking a 400 hit is 360. Ubers still dying in 2 hits with or without it.

Nope dps is king, maybe people who don’t understand how the game works will buy it, but it will be just as cheap as all the shit rings
This would be a situational ring, which is where i believe they are headed, different builds for different situations.

When you are getting hit by 10 mobs all doing damage a small reduction is multiplied which adds up, when you are running instances that require you to stay alive, every bit helps.

Since they have recently added this affect to mobs, i expect to see more of this in the future.

Guess 1

Left hand
100% Crit damage

Guess 2

Left hand
15% Reload

:xbiggrin::xbiggrin::xbiggrin:

Probably some reload some crit hit and damage, maybe some nice bonus due twen as well, probably I am a bit too optimistic as well

Slap you when bitching chance 120% please. Lot of negative rep on pcf can stack effect over 9k%

or they pull a 2017/18 and release the same ring again

Reactions: Mil
This would be a situational ring, which is where i believe they are headed, different builds for different situations.

When you are getting hit by 10 mobs all doing damage a small reduction is multiplied which adds up, when you are running instances that require you to stay alive, every bit helps.

Since they have recently added this affect to mobs, i expect to see more of this in the future.
Potentially, I just don’t see it happening yet. 10% just wouldn’t be enough. We see it in this game and every other mmo basically that you need INSANE defense buffs to be on par with small offense buffs.

I’m not saying it’s not possible, just that I don’t think it is monetarily worth a lot at only 10%

With the new regicide coat, they may release something without crit but anything else with high number

Increase mining hitrate by 10%
Increase tt returns by 3%
20% reduced wait time on loot wave access after hitting a large multi

Will be a nose ring.

+10% Sweating
+25% Fruit Finding
-40% Damage Falling Down Cliffs

index.php

left hand

we got many run coats and there are cheap reload and critical right handers
maybe a companion to perfect ares?
4% critical
55 meter autoloot
5% lifesteal
20% critical damage reduction

I really would like to REFINE 2or more rings to get a new one with sum of all stats (game caps applies)

I want to see completely new buffs. I get tired of seeing the same old reload,crit, lifesteal combinations. We could have rings that actually change the game mechanics, not just marginally increase our effective DPS/kill efficiency.

How about a ring with built in HDNA? that would be cool. Or a buff that removes aggression from all mobs unless you provoke them, that would be a nice addition to a mining orientated ring. We could have a ring that protects your stackables in PVP/Space, up to a certain TT value.

There is loads of cool ideas out there. With 3 rings per year getting released, Mindark are going to need to start getting creative.

I predict a 100% getting bent over and lowering of value of xmas boxes.

+ 1 Charisma
+ 100% understanding of items
- 50 troll
Increased ped card Max limit
+ Job offer @ mcdonalds or Subway
In case you live in germany you get arbeitsamt or asylantrag
25% walking speed

Right Hand

Back