Merry Mayhem Update

So its superclear what happens if I have looted some and bought some but didnt reach the next bonus level ? And if my remaining points are mixed as well and I can't remember which is which ?

I played in MM instances only 25 min (or so).
Collected just about 20 points (already sold). If I will buy all other stars, can I be eligible to receiving award?
Ask yourself and I hope you will find answer...
I think МА will set a minimum time spent in the instances for an award, such as 10-20 hours.
I would put 40 hours of active playing. ;)

I think МА will set a minimum time spent in the instances for an award, such as 10-20 hours.

They can't enforce such rule during or after the event is over. If they were to say this, then it was suppose to be done before event start.

For example I spent lots of hours hunting in team with a friend, but as he had higher DPS than me he received almost all stars. Then after we finished each run we counted all stars and split them equally in between of us.

Now how can MA say that I'm not eligible for prize since I bought/received the stars from my friend from our team hunts. Your theory is not right and as such should not be valid.

They can't enforce such rule during or after the event is over. If they were to say this, then it was suppose to be done before event start.

For example I spent lots of hours hunting in team with a friend, but as he had higher DPS than me he received almost all stars. Then after we finished each run we counted all stars and split them equally in between of us.

Now how can MA say that I'm not eligible for prize since I bought/received the stars from my friend from our team hunts. Your theory is not right and as such should not be valid.

To be honestly, I do not care, MA solves all ultimately ;)

Great example of rushed decisions and unintended consequences. Nice idea but.. UA bonuses too good.

That would not work.
People would simply enter and wait in instances without shooting (just like pumpkin grinders).

That would not work.
People would simply enter and wait in instances without shooting (just like pumpkin grinders).

I mean (and wrote) active playing

What is vague here?
Legitimate participants - those who looted their stars.
This means, IMO, that those who bought all their stars, with zero hours in MM, should not be awarded. ;)

If this will be the conclusion then i will loose all (remaining) respect to MA ;).

So its superclear what happens if I have looted some and bought some but didnt reach the next bonus level ? And if my remaining points are mixed as well and I can't remember which is which ?

I played in MM instances only 25 min (or so).
Collected just about 20 points (already sold). If I will buy all other stars, can I be eligible to receiving award?
Ask yourself and I hope you will find answer...

Exactly what Hatten wrote. And answering your question - yes you should receive all bonuses even if you bought all 10k points. And from the little sarcasm in your post it seems you think otherwise. So you can see it is NOT obvious how this can be understood and some public clarification from MA side would be nice.

I was grinding for quite some hours and looted almost 7k poins myself. Then i decided i have no more patience and bought the remaining 3k points. Now i wait patiently for MA to fix this so i can turn in remaining points and get 1750peds of uni amo ;).

---

Like i said before - solution to prevent alt avatars claiming more of the bonuses is seting minimum agility requirement (like 20). This way absolutly fresh accounts will not be able to gather the rewards.
This may hurt very new players that joined the game like 1 month before event started but i am sure that new legitimate players are not even aware what is going on and probably will not even care (nor have enough peds to buy the 10k points).

Falagor
:bandit:

Like i said before - solution to prevent alt avatars claiming more of the bonuses is seting minimum agility requirement (like 20).
It might work once, but the next year the "armies of clones" will be ready :D

It might work once, but the next year the "armies of clones" will be ready :D

They won't have this bonus again next year unless they really are this stupid and they need to deal with the alts.

I mean (and wrote) active playing

That you did but I still think it would not work.
How would you measure is there has been 40h of active playing?
Shoot mob from opalo and die naked would work or not?

I think that kill counter would be more appropriate requirement/reward trigger (just like it was on Arkadia's GR event).

What is vague here?
Legitimate participants - those who looted their stars.
This means, IMO, that those who bought all their stars, with zero hours in MM, should not be awarded. ;)

I have stopped playing until I get my 2500 ped ammo reward. If what you said was to happen I would sell all, chip out, and do nothing but continue trading and withdrawing.

I didn't even earn a reward and stopped playing after I just saw their announcement.. total BS, crap treatment of all players, competitors and honest players alike.

I pay less money to my cable company per month and I expect better service than I pay/get from MA and that says A LOT!

I have stopped playing until I get my 2500 ped ammo reward. If what you said was to happen I would sell all, chip out, and do nothing but continue trading and withdrawing.

I didn't even earn a reward and stopped playing after I just saw their announcement.. total BS, crap treatment of all players, competitors and honest players alike.

I pay less money to my cable company per month and I expect better service than I pay/get from MA and that says A LOT!

You wrote it on purpose to get a big loot? This is silly. The specifics of this game does not mean that MA need to keep the offended. It is easier to get rid of them.

DavinFelth, try to withdraw money from your cable company :laugh:

They won't have this bonus again next year unless they really are this stupid and they need to deal with the alts.

I dont think MA is going to take a big stand on ALT'ing, in fact it looks as if they are encouraging it...

Got to http://www.entropialife.com/rareloot.aspx

Search For Rare Loot
Type in and search for,
Enigma

Then look at the Profile of the last person who looted an Enigma

From the creation of the account they immediately started doing MM Cat 1.
  • Beginning Date - Sat, 28 Dec 2013 01:47:17
  • First Global Ever - Merry Mayhem Araneatrox (S,1) 57 PED Sat, 28 Dec 2013 01:47:17

They basically went full force on a run to win Cat 1
  • End Date - Mon, 06 Jan 2014

No other globals for 10 months until Fri, 07 Nov 2014 19:38:35 where they only got 4
  1. Count Vamp of Boorum 94 PED Fri, 07 Nov 2014 19:38:35
  2. Count Vamp of Boorum 363 PED Fri, 07 Nov 2014 22:09:03
  3. Count Vamp of Boorum 90 PED Fri, 07 Nov 2014 22:16:46
  4. Zombie Mutant Raider 68 PED Fri, 07 Nov 2014 23:06:20

You can see the Vamp times highlighted in green where they were only 7 minutes apart and killed.

No other activity until Sat, 20 Dec 2014 02:53:46

• Beginning Date - Sat, 20 Dec 2014 02:53:46
  • Merry Mayhem Araneatrox (T,1) 51 PED Sat, 20 Dec 2014 02:53:46

Made a huge MM Cat 1 run...
  • End Date - Sun, 11 Jan 2015 09:13:12
  • Merry Mayhem Araneatrox (S,1) 50 PED Sun, 11 Jan 2015 09:13:12

Then a few sporadic hunts months apart at a time.

Then after no activity for 3 months they start hunting bots and some how land on an Enigma L2 Unlimited.

Doesn't seem to be participation in this years MM now that you cant borrow gear and muscle the prizes

Thats not a slap in the face to us who have played this game honestly and fairly... Stuff like this seems to be happening more and more and becoming undeniable at some point. Up to the community as to say when that point is happening.

I dont think MA is going to take a big stand on ALT'ing, in fact it looks as if they are encouraging it...

Got to http://www.entropialife.com/rareloot.aspx

Search For Rare Loot
Type in and search for,
Enigma

Then look at the Profile of the last person who looted an Enigma

From the creation of the account they immediately started doing MM Cat 1.
  • Beginning Date - Sat, 28 Dec 2013 01:47:17
  • First Global Ever - Merry Mayhem Araneatrox (S,1) 57 PED Sat, 28 Dec 2013 01:47:17

They basically went full force on a run to win Cat 1
  • End Date - Mon, 06 Jan 2014

No other globals for 10 months until Fri, 07 Nov 2014 19:38:35 where they only got 4
  1. Count Vamp of Boorum 94 PED Fri, 07 Nov 2014 19:38:35
  2. Count Vamp of Boorum 363 PED Fri, 07 Nov 2014 22:09:03
  3. Count Vamp of Boorum 90 PED Fri, 07 Nov 2014 22:16:46
  4. Zombie Mutant Raider 68 PED Fri, 07 Nov 2014 23:06:20

You can see the Vamp times highlighted in green where they were only 7 minutes apart and killed.

No other activity until Sat, 20 Dec 2014 02:53:46

• Beginning Date - Sat, 20 Dec 2014 02:53:46
  • Merry Mayhem Araneatrox (T,1) 51 PED Sat, 20 Dec 2014 02:53:46

Made a huge MM Cat 1 run...
  • End Date - Sun, 11 Jan 2015 09:13:12
  • Merry Mayhem Araneatrox (S,1) 50 PED Sun, 11 Jan 2015 09:13:12

Then a few sporadic hunts months apart at a time.

Then after no activity for 3 months they start hunting bots and some how land on an Enigma L2 Unlimited.

Doesn't seem to be participation in this years MM now that you cant borrow gear and muscle the prizes

Thats not a slap in the face to us who have played this game honestly and fairly... Stuff like this seems to be happening more and more and becoming undeniable at some point. Up to the community as to say when that point is happening.

Entropia Life isn't proof that he only plays at event times, not defending him, but he could hunt alot on low Population planet, never HoF and come back to Caly for events

Entropia Life isn't proof that he only plays at event times, not defending him, but he could hunt alot on low Population planet, never HoF and come back to Caly for events

Your very right, but there are to many factors at play here. With that data most players can see immediately whats going on

But the Basic's are...
  • No *NEW* player starts the game making a big run at MM and placing in the top 10. They would need UL gear for that and highly tiered.
  • Plus A LOT of knowlegde about how events work and what is nesscary to get Top 10
  • You cant just get a highly tiered UL gun, uber armor and unlimited ped then place Top 10
  • It takes know how of how you need to go about it to get max DPS / Kill Rate, there are alot of factors at play
  • I have been participating for 3 years pretty heavily and still there are things I could learn

Its not a coincidence or a guess to know what is going on when you look at the data. If you know how the game works. So does this person as we can see in the data.

Last edited:
It's been 10 days now and still no update - event ends next week

Remain calm or panic?

What is the concern? If you have not tried to abuse the system by claiming multiple rewards then the only downside now is that you will not get the ammo reward until after the event, bought or looted FFA tokens is counted same.

It would be easy to fix next year, just have FFA stars count for points when looted for the mission reward and for prizes when turned in.

It would be nice to know sooner than later if I will be able to turn in points for UA bonus or if I will have to sell my points on the street

Are there streets in entropia? :D

It would be nice to know sooner than later if I will be able to turn in points for UA bonus or if I will have to sell my points on the street

"Legitimate participants who have collected FFA Mayhem Stars and have not yet claimed their rewards will have the opportunity to receive their rewards at a later date."

Are there streets in entropia? :D

Ya, just run over to Hadeshiem and pick up the TP, there are lots of streets in that little city, a stock exchange, stores to buy black clothes, a place to play with spiders, etc.

Yes, some very mean mean ones too!

Ya ya I can read/have read this - communication is key when it comes to a lot of things. It goes a long way. 10 days have passed and nada from MA with only 6 days remaining until event end.

Yeah, I can't say I'm not a little bit concerned myself.

You wrote it on purpose to get a big loot? This is silly. The specifics of this game does not mean that MA need to keep the offended. It is easier to get rid of them.

DavinFelth, try to withdraw money from your cable company :laugh:

No, I have never chased high tt loots, just look at my tracker page. It comes down to honesty and if I was lied to about $250 usd worth. I would do all I could to trade or resell my way back the $250 and leave, or continue to resell and never participate in a activity other then the auction reluctantly to give the game a pec.

What is the concern? If you have not tried to abuse the system by claiming multiple rewards then the only downside now is that you will not get the ammo reward until after the event, bought or looted FFA tokens is counted same.

It's not clear what we need to do. Say you have 10k stars and turn them in now, and later MA says that to get the bonuses you should have held them in storage until further announcement, because the npc didn't keep track of anything. Or you don't turn them in, the January 11th passes and the Santa helper is removed, and MA says you were expected to turn the stars in before the 11th and now they can't do anything for you.

It's not clear what we need to do. Say you have 10k stars and turn them in now, and later MA says that to get the bonuses you should have held them in storage until further announcement, because the npc didn't keep track of anything. Or you don't turn them in, the January 11th passes and the Santa helper is removed, and MA says you were expected to turn the stars in before the 11th and now they can't do anything for you.

Exactly!!!

As far as I know they haven't said we should not turn them in, and handing them in is still possible..would they not disable that also if we are not supposed to hand them in?

might be best to get a screenshot or video of your final total, just to make sure

Last edited:
Back