Merry Mine-mas Event on FOMA!

Nothing fancy from me i think 200 ped was the biggest one, but it was fun! :)

Alright, looks like 200+ for a chance at Mephisto. Going to make me deposit and buy some amps.😅 Way to raise the bar, Rimmer and grats on your globals man.

Rimmer did you get a screen shot of it? I'll allow it as an entry, since I may not have been very clear with the rules in my first post, but I was clear that screen shots must be posted... I think. ;)
I will look at your Entropia Life profile, too.

Im not going to win with 200 ped. Save it for the next event instead! The timing was a bit off. <3

My first post said 0:00 server ON the 17th, but I think that was a bit weird timing, so let's just say it's starting now. It will end on Sunday at 0:00 server. 0:00 server means the next day for those in Europe, so it does get confusing.

So, to be clear, I AM STARTING THE EVENT EARLY. If you have already started, you're fine. Submit any screen shots. I'm waiting on Entropia Life to send me a password update, because it's been a hot minute since I've used it, but I should have that up and running soon, I hope.
Get ready for my stream. :)

My first post said 0:00 server ON the 17th, but I think that was a bit weird timing, so let's just say it's starting now. It will end on Sunday at 0:00 server. 0:00 server means the next day for those in Europe, so it does get confusing.

So, to be clear, I AM STARTING THE EVENT EARLY. If you have already started, you're fine. Submit any screen shots. I'm waiting on Entropia Life to send me a password update, because it's been a hot minute since I've used it, but I should have that up and running soon, I hope.
Get ready for my stream. :)
I was confused on the first post with the timing but just left it to happen and since i waited until 00:00UTC(game time) on the 17th and there was nothing and now i'm more confused lol
I think i know where the confusion is coming in, but let's see, if you're starting the event now and running it for a full day, then i think you mean the END of the event will be Monday 00:00 UTC ? Sunday @ 00:00 is in about 5 and a half hours time.

Also in future I think it will be easier just to use UTC time (in game time) people can deduce their own time zones', if you're trying to figure that out for everyone it's going to get everything confused lol, MA has already put up a nice post on the time zones' here http://www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

index.php

I went up with 5 D-class amps. FOMA reminded me why I avoid it with some zinc claims and this 115 PED global.

It was at least fun and a nice break from grinding.

GL to everyone who enters.

I live streamed some of my mining during the event on YouTube last night. Holy dear God the hit rate was so bad! Hoping to turn it around this morning.

Edit- Hoping was futile. The overall ped return for the trip was around 50% and only hit 1 global for 66 peds iron. Limping my way back to Arkadia right now.😂

Last edited:
I live streamed some of my mining during the event on YouTube last night. Holy dear God the hit rate was so bad! Hoping to turn it around this morning.

Edit- Hoping was futile. The overall ped return for the trip was around 50% and only hit 1 global for 66 peds iron. Limping my way back to Arkadia right now.😂
I'm sorry you didn't have much luck, brother. I'm playing just for shits and giggles, and I'm doing a lot better. Going to stream day 2 in a couple hours.
Your 66 PED Iron Stone find has been noted.

So far highest hits are:

115 PED Zinc Stone

And I'd be ok including Rimmer's 200 PED hit. I just need to know what resource it was. So far it would be the highest, not including my 267 PED Iron Stone HOF, since I don't qualify.

Look for the Jolly Teslaclause on FOMA today, guys. He is going to be interfering with mining operations randomly. Watch the stream to keep tabs on where he is.

Last edited:
Wow! Nice ones! Definitely going to be tough to beat. I like to see all the different resources represented as well. I think, because we have fewer prizes than there are resource types, I will write all the resources down and draw them from a hat live on stream today. The ones I draw are going to be the ones that will earn you prizes if you hit the biggest hit with them.

Going LIVE in one hour! We're going to draw three or four resources from my magical Santa hat to see which ones we will be tracking for biggest hit in their category. We will still be doing an overall biggest hit (which is currently 1050 PED Durulium) for the GRAND PRIZE. Get hyped!
OH, by the way, we're extending it one more day, since I realized it is already going to be midnight Server time by the time I start streaming, and I'd really like to get one more day out of this anyway. Don't despair! There's still time to get the biggest hit!

My apologies for any inconveniences this may cause.

Last edited:
We're LIVE! We drew the resources, and they are as follows.

Durulium - Prize: DSEC Seeker L12
Ganganite - Prize: DSEC Seeker L12
Iron Stone - Prize: Set of Depth Enhancers + UL Exumer
Force Nexus - Prize: Portable TT Unit

Track those resources. Biggest drop doesn't necessarily have to be a Global/HOF/ATH
I can't log into Entropia Life, so if you could snip your drops and post a screen shot, that would be awesome.

Alrighty, folks! We're going to tally everything we've got. Hopefully you have followed the rules and posted a screenshot of some kind. Thank you all for playing! I had fun, and I hope you all did as well.
Keep an eye open for future events hosted by yours truly.

Peace.

I'll be streaming the awards ceremony later today, guys. I usually stream at night around 1:00 or 2:00 server time. If you participated, I hope you can be there. Once again, my stream channel is twitch.tv/fattyprophet
One more night of wearing that uncomfortable tie. XD

Ok, We are LIVE! Join us now, especially if you participated. :)
We'll start the ceremony once a few of you get in here.
twitch.tv/fattyprophet

Last edited:
Back