message to Shadow, the RK5 buyer at zombie shop

Status

Samuel Robet

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Samuel Sam Robet
Hey all,

If anyone knows this Avatar please let him know i am really sorry for overpricing this rk5. I was looking at my records and i saw this sale was way overprice. I should have sold it for 11.40 not 18.40.

Mr shadow i FL you. I will return the 18.40 ped you paid for this overpriced rk5. Keep the RK5 of course.

My deepest apologies for this mistake. Ill keep making attempts to contact you, but if you see this shoot me a pm for a meet up time. Or we can figure out some alternative solution :) (like price 1 animal hide @ 19 ped on auction and ill buy it)

I appreciate your constant patronage in our shops, and once again am sorry you paid so much for this guy.

- Sam

oops.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Samuel Robet again.

:(

He pressed confirm twice ... so either he was drunk and hit it too fast or he just didn't care and refuses to use auctions so he purchased it overpriced..... *shurgs*

~Danimal

Is he not on the Pathfinder XIX or on the MacReady downstairs?

I think that is a good spot to find him he likes to repair there.

Is he not on the Pathfinder XIX or on the MacReady downstairs?

I think that is a good spot to find him he likes to repair there.

Great thanks! Contacted some people that know him.

@ Danimal: Mr. Shadow will often buy 5+ rk5s at once and im sure he doesnt check every price. Its important for me that we also give our customers the best deal. So if we screw up pricing (like fail to price). We will catch it, either myself or my shop employee will when entering sales into our database.

We just want Mr. Shadow or anyone else to feel comfortable buying at our zombieshops and knowing we have our customer's best interest in Mind.

entropia-zombie-shop.jpg

Found him a couple days ago, was able to pay him as well :).

Thanks!

This thread can be closed plz.

img_20120929_22_21_44_623.jpg

I c how you do what you do, had me a bit ruffled at first, but i think i like it...if u smart enough to use it, then i dont need to explain what im talking about...Just take it ok ;) GG for out of the box thinking.

DCF

I c how you do what you do, had me a bit ruffled at first, but i think i like it...if u smart enough to use it, then i dont need to explain what im talking about...Just take it ok ;) GG for out of the box thinking.

DCF

If you are implying that he did it on purpose then you can take your crap somewhere else. Lots of people know Sam and shop at his store cause he has good prices. The guy took time out of his day to make sure one of his customers got refunded cause of a bad price that he caught after a purchase was made.

-Bemo-

Status
Back