Info: Metronome Style Mining Method

R4tt3xx

I want to believe
Society
Freelancer
Alexis Sky Greenstar
1) Buy a rookie finder and a few probes.
2) Mute all PC sounds
3) Put on your headset
4) Download and install a FOS metronome app
4) Set the app to x BPM where x is LESS THAN 8 PS If anyone can mine at 8 BPM please let me know how.
5) Go mining with the beat exhausting just 1 rookie finder
6) Document the results
8) Extract claims
9) Repeat steps 4 thru 8 adjusting the BPM in order to maximize the amount of claims at the end of each run.

Note if area is crap, don't mine there or come back tomorrow.

Personal results.

One BPM was notably better than the rest. This method does not need LBML or anything else other than a metronome and a headset and is extremely quick, no math no fuss..

Comments ?

Why cant I edit the name of this thread, should have called it Beat-Miner...

Last edited:
But where are you?
Still in my discord. Should be doing a stream tonight. Been priorities an IRL relationship. Had a wedding to attend and Finishing up my new place. I miss you!

I can ride my bike with no handle bars, no handle bars, and I can hit hofs with a metronome a metronome, a metronome.

I can ride my bike with no handle bars, no handle bars, and I can hit hofs with a metronome a metronome, a metronome.
Funny Story about that song. The first purchase I ever made was on Apple Music. I for some reason didn't know the artist was Flobots, nor did I know you could sample a song before buying it.

So I purchased "With No Handlebars" by Ecstatic DaCratic instead of "Handlebars" by Flobots.

That was a 99 cent lesson learned that day for young me that day. To this day I have listened to With No HandleBars once out of protest.

Funny Story about that song. The first purchase I ever made was on Apple Music. I for some reason didn't know the artist was Flobots, nor did I know you could sample a song before buying it.

So I purchased "With No Handlebars" by Ecstatic DaCratic instead of "Handlebars" by Flobots.

That was a 99 cent lesson learned that day for young me that day. To this day I have listened to With No HandleBars once out of protest.
Adding this to my mining theories, this is gold, I can see the tower I just need to manifest now

Back