1-mnm-hdr.jpg

"The Love Connection" at Corinth Beach Pier
Every Friday Night - Midnight to 03:00 MA Time

AGENDA

* Midnight - 01:00 ... smooth and upbeat love songs
* 01:00 - 01:15 ... first airing of the new weekly news broadcast
* 01:15 - 03:00 ... more smooth and upbeat love songs​
CONTESTS

* Best "Original" Dance Moves - (male/female)
* Best Beach Wear Ensemble - (male/female)
* Swim Olympics ... Relay Team Racing - (2-person teams)
* Find the Avatar

AFTER SHOW ACTIVITIES

* Corinth Octagon

-- where I get my weekly traditional PK HoF off :laugh:

-- Calypso Suicide (Sync) Death Team ... skill session
. . (see a PK HoF with one single rocket launcher blast)

Special Requests ... if you have any favorite love songs you would like to hear and/or dedicate to someone, then please post your requests in this thread and be sure to give full artist name and full song title. The lyrics should be about relationships (good or bad), and the music can be slow, fast, or in between, as long as it fits with the theme of the show. :D

See you all Friday night. :yay:

Should be fun as always... :yay:

darri

:cheer: :dance: :monkey::headbang: :rocket: :nana::launcher: :argue::whip: :woohoo::grouphug: :wave: :zzz:

Yeah that about sums up Friday nights With Mindnight Moods :)

To Darri ... yes indeed, it gets a bit crazy, but OH so much fun with the large group that comes out to shake it up on the pier. I'm thinking that one of these Friday nights the pier will be shook off its foundation :laugh: ... hope the code is strong. :D

To my gal pal Softy :laugh: ... now that was quite creative, but also quite true, because we certainly roll in a crazy-ass way that turns out to be similar in some ways each week, but definitely unique in others, and that's what makes it an off-the-chain fun experience. The regulars that are on the pier each week just seem to know how to kick it up a notch and give it that special edge, but then there are new listeners joining us that also bring their own flavors of fun.

Is it Friday yet :yay:

hey guys!

today kiri will be celebrating her 1 year creation day at the pier with MS9 and friends.

hope to see you there!

Only one year?? You must be a chip eater!! :laugh: Grats on your bday :)

Only one year?? You must be a chip eater!! :laugh: Grats on your bday :)

out of 122k skills (last i checked) about 20k were chipped if not less...i skilled to ESL all natural baby ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

out of 122k skills (last i checked) about 20k were chipped if not less...i skilled to ESL all natural baby ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Ok then Shawty ... now that's pretty impressive for that length of time playin' in our universe. We will just have to celebrate your one year anniversary up right tonight on the pier. :tongue2:

I'm SO lookin' forward to this! :yay:

sounds good to me :)

i should make the whole show tonight ;)

sounds good to me :)

i should make the whole show tonight ;)

Yeah :yay: ... it's gonna be a hot time at Corinth tonight. :D

Oh, and ... if anyone has song requests, get them in now, because I'm working on the playlist. :wtg:

ok i'm gonna miss the first hour -_- leaving work now

Hoplely the kids be better stop fighting wher i can be there . :)

And Kiri GZ on one year i knew it getting close . My one here be 08/31 :)

:yay::yay::yay:

WOW~~ What a fun and EPIC night!!! The prizes... the music... the dancing, the contests.... the "Stars'... rofl...

So much fun hun and really looking forward to next Friday.. am bringing lots of friends I hope :)

.... now to make a 1 hour play list ..... hope ppl like alternative or should I do a pk list of songs... lol... DInc!! lol

OMG ... let me just echo what Casay said ... because this MidNite Mood's show this week turned out to be the BEST ever ... and I have photos and a video to prove it ... what a great night. :D

Thank you ... to all who came out to support the show, as well as participate in all the fun contests with nice prizes ... especially the GeoTrek LP485 that Fang manufactured and donated as a prize ... WAY generous offer there my dear friend. Filthy McNasty from NBK Elite Miners was the winner of that prize ... so Congratulations Hon. ;)

This night ROCKED :headbang: ... and I'm off to prep a few photos, as well as get the video together. I only wish I would have gotten video of the after show, because that indeed was quite special with the OTHER "Star" joining us for some fun ... LOVE IT ... thank you Star for adding your delicious flavor into the mix (blood all over the place) ... AND ...

To my dear friend Casay ... for helping to make the night a truly rockin' one for sure. I am looking forward to working more with you going forward, because we both have the same mission in mind ... building the community, and bringing them more together in fun. :wtg:

Oh, don't forget ... I'm going to be posting a thread for the new AND exclusive CE2 photo that Simon gave me for this week's contest at 7am MA time Saturday morning ... so keep your eye out for it. This week's photo is just too cool.

Catch you in a while! :yay:

Sorry for the double posting ... but here's a pic of the group that was gathering during the show ... and there were many who came for a while and then had to go, so it changed throughout the night, yet we still maintained a great crowd to party with. :D

1-mnm-072409.jpg

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

*off to work on the video* :yay:

AND ... I'm going for the Trifecta (triple post) ... too bad, so sad ... NOT :laugh: ... here's the video of part of the MidNite Moods show on the pier Friday night the 24th of July. What a great night it was! :wtg: Non-stop fun and craziness ... and "Star" helped to top it off at the end by bringing along some friends to crash the party (planned) ;) ... and added some excitement into the mix.

Oh and ... I let part of the video just run, rather than doing a lot of editing and cutting it stupid short, so my apologies ... this is really for those who attended this week's MidNite Moods ... and I'm sure they'll be able to pick themselves out ... especially during the dance contest segment. :D

(watch it on HQ at YouTube for larger viewing)
[YOUTUBE]98Oou2O1REE[/YOUTUBE]​

I only wish ... that I would have gotten some video footage of the after show at the Octagon, because that was just total chaos and a LOT of fun. Star really helped to kick it up a notch for sure, and Casay really did her part to bring in a crew from Twin to smack Star around a bit ... ya, right ... who we kidding. :laugh: Corinth was jam packed with people, and if anyone who was there got a screenie or two, please post them. :silly2:

Thanks for all the fun ... see you next Friday ... and maybe Star will surprise us with something else, eh? :yay:

AND ... I'm going for the Trifecta (triple post) ... too bad, so sad ... NOT :laugh: ... here's the video of part of the MidNite Moods show on the pier Friday night the 24th of July. What a great night it was! :wtg: Non-stop fun and craziness ... and "Star" helped to top it off at the end by bringing along some friends to crash the party (planned) ;) ... and added some excitement into the mix.

Oh and ... I let part of the video just run, rather than doing a lot of editing and cutting it stupid short, so my apologies ... this is really for those who attended this week's MidNite Moods ... and I'm sure they'll be able to pick themselves out ... especially during the dance contest segment. :D

(watch it on HQ at YouTube for larger viewing)
[YOUTUBE]98Oou2O1REE[/YOUTUBE]​

I only wish ... that I would have gotten some video footage of the after show at the Octagon, because that was just total chaos and a LOT of fun. Star really helped to kick it up a notch for sure, and Casay really did her part to bring in a crew from Twin to smack Star around a bit ... ya, right ... who we kidding. :laugh: Corinth was jam packed with people, and if anyone who was there got a screenie or two, please post them. :silly2:

Thanks for all the fun ... see you next Friday ... and maybe Star will surprise us with something else, eh? :yay:

it was a blast as usual star :)

the ring was insane! i feel like an uber noob though :laughs: even with all of us shooting star mercury at once we still couldn't kill him!
Posted via Mobile Device

I loved the mob train, only wished they could have made it closer. Damn turrets!! :D

Maybe we should have been on the other pier for that :laugh:

Yes indeed ... the mob train was unbelievable, and maybe it would have been better on the other pier, but not sure. Casay and I were on Skype chat, and originally, she and Grrrrr were going to bring a train of Troxies, but that took a 180 when she got Star involved. I have Star on my FL, but didn't PM him because I wanted to be surprised with the rest and see just what he had up his sleeve ... and when I saw that mob train coming with the Bunnies (Mourners) invading the pier, I was laughing my purple ass off. :laugh:

Thing is ... you never know what will happen on the pier during the MidNite Moods show ... OR afterwards ... OR who might show up. One week it was Auktuma who came out to dance with us and shoot off fireworks ... not to mention donating the OA-109 amp that I still have in my inventory to give away as a prize ... I tried twice, but I guess the miners just weren't interested ... even when I posted a mini-event thread at EF. I'll have to give it a go again soon. :D

Guess what? ... Friday night on the Pier at Corinth is just magical, because people are constantly getting creative with what they do there, and it makes it SO much fun for the rest of us. From creating awesome dance floors (even in the water), to air dancing OVER the water ... there is no telling what we'll end up seeing. :silly2:

Thank you to all ... who have not only become the die-hard, consistent group of "pier party players" each week at MNM, but to those who continually bring new friends to join us for the crazy-ass fun ... especially after the show. It just gets better and better ... and the goal is to fill both piers with unique sights and sounds. I think though ... that if this continues to grow as it has ... MA might need to do a server stress test. :eek: :hammer:

This was the first time I tuned in for MM and the first time I attended the party. I had a freaking blast! My wife was trying to kick my off the computer so she could get on her Avi and come join the fun lol.

Great show you have running MS9. I now know I will be attending every show as well. Oh yeh, I won the Apis in my first ever MS Radio event. What a day!

Thank you for the awesome show MS9! You got all the support and love in the world all of us at NBK.

This was the first time I tuned in for MM and the first time I attended the party. I had a freaking blast! My wife was trying to kick my off the computer so she could get on her Avi and come join the fun lol.

Great show you have running MS9. I now know I will be attending every show as well. Oh yeh, I won the Apis in my first ever MS Radio event. What a day!

Thank you for the awesome show MS9! You got all the support and love in the world all of us at NBK.

NBK loves MS9 :D

btw...gz filthy on the apis ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Radio Show SS...not sure where it goes. >.>

http://i289.p h o t o b u c k e t.com/albums/ll208/Brink_Of_Apocalypse/Entropia%20SS/Decapitated.jpg

There's the link to the piccie...it's not working at all. -.-
Just take the spaces out.

Last Radio Show I was at, kinda lost my head when I kept falling into the water. >.>

Edit -

Last edited:
You have to upload the pic to the EF gallery Pry, click the link up at the top :) Pictures hosted elsewhere won't work.

MidNite Moods - Friday Night - 073109

What a crazy MidNite Moods ... our Friday nights together on the pier and at the Corinth Octagon never seem to lack those unexpected moments, but that's what makes the show such an enjoyable experience. Last week ... Star Mercury paid us a visit at the end of the show with a huge mob train ... we had bunnies (Mourners) hopping all over the place, not to mention a gazillion Atrox ... just watch the end of the previous video posted in this thread and you'll see what I mean. :eek:

This week ... Casay and Chesty surprised us with a couple of wormholes from Sweat Camp, directly to the pier, bringing us a nice group of Newbies to join the party. Thanks you two. :hug: Casay even held a Newbie dance contest and gave the winner "Texas Hold Em" 50 peds. She also held a "Simon Says" contest and gave away an Opalo, 2k of ammo, and a Vivo T1 as a prize. Not sure who the winner of that contest was though, but perhaps Ms Casay will post that if she has it.

Then ... all the while I was trying to host the show, I was also in chat with Darri (kpward at EF) discussing the MSR logos and RL products that he was working on so that he could get them posted. Thanks to MSR's graphics guru Baradur, he provided us with some high-quality MSR logo files that transferred to the products quite nicely. You can see the 3 logos and products here.

If that wasn't enough :laugh: ... I had a gazillion PM's and more Skype chats going on as well, not to mention the contests that we usually have each week, along with the non-stop open chat that just kept everyone busy. And speaking of the contests ... we didn't get to have but 2 of them due to the activities of our Newbie visitors, but that's ok ... they had a fun new experience, and I'm gearing up for an explosion next week.

So what does that mean ... that MidNite Moods will be expanding, and while we will start at midnight MA time ... the ending time will now be until ... yup, until we are dragging our asses off the beach or are just too tired to pull the trigger in the ring. :D We will make sure we get the contests in before we head off to the Octagon for our weekly chaos, and I will have oodles of hours of music que'd up ahead of time so that we don't have to worry about it. As a matter of fact, I'll be downloading a lot more music this coming week, so we'll have a refreshed playlist ... along with the usual ones we like, and the occasional request thrown in there for good measure. :wtg:

Anyway ... I took some footage of our fun on the pier and at the Octagon afterward, including when my dear friend TOAST from Chicago Hardcore Gamers showed up to pop the bubbly and shoot off some fireworks. Thank you my dear, it's always a pleasure when our paths meet. I also don't want to be negligent and not thank T79x (I think), who was the one who built the awesome dance floor on the pier for us. Each week, it's an artistic masterpiece by one of the guests or another, and always appreciated for sure.

Ok then ... here is the little video I put together for your viewing pleasure. :D

[YOUTUBE]zg7V1hEotGE[/YOUTUBE]​

Also ... if anyone has any screen shots, please post them in this thread ... thank you! ;)

Oh, Oh, Oh :yay: ... I almost forgot to share with you that MSR will be gearing up for some special contests or events with some pretty decent prizes donated by ... yes, you probably guessed it ... THE most generous soul in all of Entropia, and my dear dear special friend who never ceases to surprise me (and shock me) with the depth of his friendship and support ... Auktuma.

My Dear Auk ... your incredible generosity will be showered upon the community in the most fun ways that my partner Twitchie and I can come up with. I am hereby putting everyone on notice that these prizes are worth staying tuned in for ... so be sure to frequently check the MSR sub-forum for any announcements. :D

This just keeps getting better and better! :wtg:

:yay:got screnne before....Newbies and the other "Two" arriwed
Its allways free to take "afther" the show

One of the many globals that night

Fireworks from the ring

My ass flying out of the ring :laugh:

And had to take one of the fireworks matching my outfit :)

As I said that night, MA should have a party terminal where we can buy fireworks, champaign, parry hats, etc :) We also need some party buildings equipped with lights and such.

And change it to where the owner is the only one that can pick up what is put down so we don't have inconsiderate ppl showing up to try and ruin the party for others.

Of which I sent in a support case, and I would encourage others that were there last night to do the same thing. Its ridiculous to put up with that shit, I even had to walk away cause my screen was going crazy.

Other then those two, and their cheerleader, I had a blast as always :)

Last edited:
no mention of the 19 MSR globies? :(

WOW 19 :) I mentioned it, even posted a swirlie :)

Oh geez ... Kiri, forgive me luv, because I was operating on fumes so that I could get the video and post done, and I was definitely negligent in mentioning that there were 10 Fresco globals, and 9 Atrox globals during the show, totaling 1,740 peds in all ... awesome job indeed. It was a pretty cool light show all night, that's for sure. :yay:

I agree Softy ... now that we have the 3 radio stations with parties going on all the time, perhaps there should be other features available, but not sure how that would work. The nice thing about having all of Calypso is that we can get creative with where we design the shows and parties, rather than having them confined to one place. I couldn't see the Pier at Corinth being an area that MA sets as no pick-up, but hey ... it's all code, so who knows. The MNM show will always be on the pier, so I guess we just deal the best we can. Oh, and btw ... great screen shots there ... love the legs in the air with the fireworks background. :laugh:

However ... I'm with you on the crap that took place last night ... it was totally inconsiderate and rude, but ... I got plenty of footage with names and it's being posted in the private area at a site other than YouTube that MA Support has the password to from a previous incident, so they'll get this as well. I can tell you that they take major disruptions like this seriously, and have told me so. Interfering with someone's EU experience ... and in this case, many someones ... is not ignored, and is dealt with.

Other than that ... the night was wild, with lots of people there, and many who came for a while and had to leave ... the last count I was given was 43 I think, but there were people coming and going all night, not to mention those who arrived with the wormholes. :laugh: Friday nights are definitely getting bigger, and therefore the need to not restrict them to just the 3 hours. The schedule has been changed to reflect this. :D

Can't wait til next Friday ... there's always something unique going on now, and with more people contacting me to support the show, it's going to get even better. :wtg:

A B-U-M-P to start getting your requested love songs list posted, because I'm in the process of building a whole new list, so make sure yours get que'd up. :wtg: They can be up-tempo, down-tempo, warp speed, smooth, whatever ... as long as they fit the MidNite Moods - Love Connection theme. :D

Status
Back