Status
kk my request for a love song for tonight is Bubbly by Colbie Caillat

edit
if you need more

Snow Patrol Chasing cars
Jonas Bros When you look me in the eyes

Last edited:
A Request Please

To those coming to the MidNite Moods show tonight, please all meet on the pier at Corinth Beach (south end) first, and as close to the opening time of the show as possible. There are plans for activities shortly after the show gets started, but I need to get some video footage for a project that's being worked on by someone, so I could use your help in this respect.

Tonight is going to be quite special since we are celebrating Calli's birthday from NBK, so make sure you come along for the fun and get to the pier early so that you can find out where we are celebrating. :D

I hope to be there to some point tonight, time zones grr you need to move to the UK :laugh:

Anyway if it's love songs tonight would luv to hear ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuJrEBtmM1Q

Thnx if you can't well no worries keep up the good work :)

:yay: thnx if im not on game i will be tuned in for a while, have fun I know you will if Jeffe and Beech are there.

Tell beech he a beechbabe and Jeffe is A noobball heheh :laugh:

OMFG I'm stuck on CND!!!! I'll be tuning in though. BTW: Still no baby 'Nasty. Megan's due date is in 6 days but, I don't think Trent wants to come out and greet the world.

OMFG I'm stuck on CND!!!! I'll be tuning in though. BTW: Still no baby 'Nasty. Megan's due date is in 6 days but, I don't think Trent wants to come out and greet the world.

Ok my dear ... and if you want a special song played, let me know. Maybe something to help Trent move along? :D I'll be sure to say hello to you. ;)

MidNite Moods / Calli's Birthday Party - 082809

Oh what fun ... and what a very special MidNite Moods it was for sure. We celebrated Calli's birthday from NBK, where we started on the south end pier at Corinth Beach, and then moved it to the MSR party island for some very special activities. T79x put together the dance floor for us on the pier, as well as on the MSR party island, and I believe it might have been Sk8bords who wrote Happy Birthday Calli with ME on the island. We danced on the pier for a short period of time to allow everyone to catch up with us, and then it was time to head to the MSR party island. The group jump off the pier was just too fun.

When it was time ... we had Calli move to the center of the circle where everyone was dancing. First order of business was me que'ing up the Happy Birthday messages that several of her socmates recorded earlier, and after those played, then Kiri made a trade with Calli and gave her the collected gift items on behalf of NBK. I believe Kiri was in voice chat with Calli at the time, and I'm sure both of them will give their accounting of the experience when they have the opportunity.

Next ... it was on with the party, and everyone grouped up for a photo op, as well as a weapon shoot-off to salute the birthday girl. Eventually, I hauled the birthday girl off to a hill to get some footage of her by herself, but even then the crew kept shooting her way. Made for some interesting footage with projectiles and lasers streaming between her legs. :laugh:

There was a dance contest ... and despite how retarded a few of the dance moves now look, there were several who got their groove on and won some cash. The birthday girl took first place for the female dancers with Casay coming in a close 2nd, and Calli really earned the title because unlike her subdued dancing on the hill, she was cutting up boards on the dance floor.

With the male dancers ... they outnumbered the ladies, and there were so many of them that brought it on, that I had to pick 4 winners. In first place was Moogle from Warning to Society, and you will see in the video why he took home top prize. Then in order came Dargon from the NBK Elite Squadron, behind him was Double Zero and Sk8bords, also from the NBK ... the NBK were rackin' it up.

So who had the last dance? ... it was Moonie of course, after coming back from a gazillion day vacation (no kidding, it was at least 3 weeks), and we had a nice sunset dance together, but then he got a bit hyper and had to work off some of the energy ... you'll see what I mean. :silly2: Oh, and the couple I caught dancing prior to Moonie's little Tantardion teaser with the coat open and shades, was Comp and Softy ... YES, they both finally make it in-world and joined us on the MSR party island. :yay:

After all that ... we all headed over to Jason Center for some aerial practice. Now that was some fun, and I have a bit of footage at the end of the video. :wtg:

Enjoy!

best to watch on big screen at YouTube in HQ
(but you can press HQ here after video starts)

[YOUTUBE]uBhpHUlz_rc[/YOUTUBE]​

And btw ... next week's MidNite Moods show will also be celebrating another birthday, so stay tuned to find out who that will be. :D

Oh what fun ... and what a very special MidNite Moods it was for sure. We celebrated Calli's birthday from NBK, where we started on the south end pier at Corinth Beach, and then moved it to the MSR party island for some very special activities. T79x put together the dance floor for us on the pier, as well as on the MSR party island, and I believe it might have been Sk8bords who wrote Happy Birthday Calli with ME on the island. We danced on the pier for a short period of time to allow everyone to catch up with us, and then it was time to head to the MSR party island. The group jump off the pier was just too fun.

OMG it was awesome Thank you so much everyone in NBK and EU friends that helped me celebrate I was totally overwhelmed :)

When it was time ... we had Calli move to the center of the circle where everyone was dancing. First order of business was me que'ing up the Happy Birthday messages that several of her socmates recorded earlier, and after those played, then Kiri made a trade with Calli and gave her the collected gift items on behalf of NBK. I believe Kiri was in voice chat with Calli at the time, and I'm sure both of them will give their accounting of the experience when they have the opportunity.

I was crying and was very emmotional and could hardly talk...

Next ... it was on with the party, and everyone grouped up for a photo op, as well as a weapon shoot-off to salute the birthday girl. Eventually, I hauled the birthday girl off to a hill to get some footage of her by herself, but even then the crew kept shooting her way. Made for some interesting footage with projectiles and lasers streaming between her legs. :laugh:

LOL

There was a dance contest ... and despite how retarded a few of the dance moves now look, there were several who got their groove on and won some cash. The birthday girl took first place for the female dancers with Casay coming in a close 2nd, and Calli really earned the title because unlike her subdued dancing on the hill, she was cutting up boards on the dance floor.

I f you remember I crashed right after that .. I encountered some lag which I wasn't able to dance the same..

With the male dancers ... they outnumbered the ladies, and there were so many of them that brought it on, that I had to pick 4 winners. In first place was Moogle from Warning to Society, and you will see in the video why he took home top prize. Then in order came Dargon from the NBK Elite Squadron, behind him was Double Zero and Sk8bords, also from the NBK ... the NBK were rackin' it up.

So who had the last dance? ... it was Moonie of course, after coming back from a gazillion day vacation (no kidding, it was at least 3 weeks), and we had a nice sunset dance together, but then he got a bit hyper and had to work off some of the energy ... you'll see what I mean. :silly2: Oh, and the couple I caught dancing prior to Moonie's little Tantardion teaser with the coat open and shades, was Comp and Softy ... YES, they both finally make it in-world and joined us on the MSR party island. :yay:

After all that ... we all headed over to Jason Center for some aerial practice. Now that was some fun, and I have a bit of footage at the end of the video. :wtg:

Awesome fun!!!

Enjoy!

best to watch on big screen at YouTube in HQ
(but you can press HQ here after video starts)

[YOUTUBE]uBhpHUlz_rc[/YOUTUBE]​

And btw ... next week's MidNite Moods show will also be celebrating another birthday, so stay tuned to find out who that will be. :D

Whoot Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calli

it was a great night.

it was calli, doublezero, alex gold and myself in the TS server during the bday wishes and gift exchange.

i definitely got quiet so i wouldn't get all emotional (i have an image to uphold ;) ). it was really great seeing everyone come together to show her how much she means to us and how much we appreciate all she does...NBK is a great family indeed :)

I wasn't that good was I? :)

Ty for the fun time!

that's me with the plasma pistol at the end!! haha cool! can't tell if that's me jumping at the end too? great video!

vu 10's number one show!!! woooohoooooooooooooo

:yay::yay: Can't wait till next FRIDAY!!!!!:yay:

Oh Yeah! I'm Back Baby.:yay:

Awsome video Star! Wow EU looks wicked!
What a blast we all had. Fun Fun Fun.:headbang:

Alittle energy for sure.:dance:
What can I say. I'm just a big kid who still likes jumping in puddles.:D

Softy..Seems you like Mud puddles. Hope your inventory lag gets fixed..or not.;)
All kidding aside.Glad you two can get in game now.:thumbup:

Oh Yeah! I'm Back Baby.:yay:

Awsome video Star! Wow EU looks wicked!
What a blast we all had. Fun Fun Fun.:headbang:

Alittle energy for sure.:dance:
What can I say. I'm just a big kid who still likes jumping in puddles.:D

Softy..Seems you like Mud puddles. Hope your inventory lag gets fixed..or not.;)
All kidding aside.Glad you two can get in game now.:thumbup:

Yeah I am protesting, staying naked until my inventory loads at a decent rate :laugh:

Yeah was fun what time i was there too . Had Soft , Moon and me back in game all the same night . :)
Was hating i miss one weekend with you guys but my PC hates EU now.
:(Thank god for Freinds now got a laptop that run it :) YAYAY So hope to see you all Next weekend . :)

Heads Up ... be sure to get the EU update downloaded in time so that you are able to come join the MidNite Moods fun tonight. The current update is a rather large one and will take some time. Oh, if you have any song requests that you would like added to the playlist, please get them posted now to give me time to make sure they get que'd up. :D

See you on the Pier at Corinth Beach :yay:

Might drop by for a few if im still awake ;) Dont miss out on a great night all :)

Might drop by for a few if im still awake ;) Dont miss out on a great night all :)

Oh good ... always glad when you can pop in Loren ... we'll be celebrating another birthday tonight if the birthday girl can make it. :D

Big ... B-U-M-P ... tonight is a continuation of celebrating birthdays ... we will meet on the pier first, so let's have some crazy fun there before we continue into the night elsewhere with party and contest activities. :yay:

There may be TP runs at the end. :wtg:

Wishing Happy Birthdays and loads of fun to all.:yay:
Don't miss out on one hell of a good time.:wtg:
I'll be working irl tonight so I won't be able to "Rear Guard".:(

Yeah I am protesting, staying naked until my inventory loads at a decent rate :laugh:
Long live the protest! ;)

Yeah was fun what time i was there too . Had Soft , Moon and me back in game all the same night . :)
Was hating i miss one weekend with you guys but my PC hates EU now.
:(Thank god for Freinds now got a laptop that run it :) YAYAY So hope to see you all Next weekend . :)

Good times. Missed you to Sparks! :)

Last edited:
Big ... B-U-M-P ... for tonight's show ... got something different up my sleeve for tonight, so see you guys on the pier at midnight in-world time. :D

What a cool MNM show (091809) ... we hung out on the pier at Corinth for about an hour or so, and then we turned the show into a TP run adventure for everyone. A nice group of us went out and got the ... Boreas, Eos, Isslye, Jurra, Livas, Notus, Osere, and Tukar TP's on the list of the 16 new ones ... I only have one more to get (Honuri) ... then we did the run from Minopolis to Caravan for those who didn't have it, and hit the Isslye TP on the way to Zeus for someone who didn't have that TP, and then we called it a night. :wtg:

Truly a fun night ... thanks everyone for hanging out so long and making it a great adventure. I wanted for us to do something different during MNM to make it more engaging and active. I'd like to come up with something different now and then, but still keep the cool stuff that we do on the pier, as well as in the ring. Perhaps next week we'll have some boxing practice to help those who are entering the big boxing event coming up soon. :D

See you on Saturday (091909) ... for the MSR - Twin Peaks Road Trip at 16:30, and the 3rd Athena Spaceport TP Run at 21:00 ... both events are in-world times. :yay:

Time to party again (092509) ... come join us on the pier at Corinth Beach for another night of crazy-ass fun. Last weekend we ended up TP running, and it was an awesome night.

Tonight ... we'll start on the pier as usual, but perhaps we might have a little TT powerfist competition for those who wish to practice for the upcoming EU World Boxing Championship competition. :boxer:

We can also ... have more of the Diving Board Olympics ... head to the MSR party island and have a dance contest, along with having a swim contest ... maybe even more TP runs. :wtg:

Whatever the case ... just know that it's always an active, fun time during MidNite Moods ... so bring your asses to the pier and let's kick it up a notch
or two. :yay:

Cool, might drop in and say hi if i'm not busy...

Status
Back