Midwest US meet-up

Justin Thyme

Alpha
Society
Looking for a Society
Justin JC Thyme
After reading the threads it appears as if maybe the Meet-up in chicago has unravelled.

My questions is if I could arrange for adequate meeting space as say a Dave and Busters in Cincinnati Ohio how many people would be willing. If it like one I had previously done if you can get enough people to get together and it is like 20 dollars a pievce you will get a decent meal and we would have access to wifi while there.

I would shoot for possibly sometime in February that way we have gotten recovered from the hollidays.

Just looking for some feedback leave messages if you would be interested. I can possibly speak with a few of the hotels/motels in the area to see what type of rates we could get for a saturday night.

Right now, I'm kinda broke, so the furthest I would be able to go would be St. Louis, if that.

Right now, I'm kinda broke, so the furthest I would be able to go would be St. Louis, if that.

Inifus, I'm glad to see I'm not the only person from Missouri on here! :) ;)

Chicago would be best for me. Keep me in the loop if that is still a possiblility.

I was thinking in february
i am checking out the different buffet types they offer

Yep, I'm about 15-20 minutes east of Kansas City.

cincinnati...my old stomping grounds :p

im broke right now...what happens until then?? not sure.

but ill stay interested. =)

OoOo fun :eek: ummm im pretty poor but will see what happens my sister lives like an hour away from Cincinnati so i might be able to find the money to go. Colorado is always a good middle state ;) lol

Chicago is still best for me I can make it there but Ohio would be too far.

i like road trips. - ; )

Back