Info: Mika's Mentoring

Mika

Elite
20916-grammar-fiz.jpg

So since the mentor system is coming soonish I was thinking to help out having an diciple or two.

What am I looking for in you?
well I will only accept diciples who are dedicated, and want to actually try it hard, if you want to test the game for a week and be semi active then never log in again, your not what I want in you. you dont have to be logged on 24\7 but atleast be online more than 5 hours a week. aswell as English, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian language only.

anywhere in the world?
yes. if you are in asia or america it has nothing to say, preferably best if you live in europe since its where I am, but I play way to much so that shouldn't be an problem ;)

What can I offer you?
My main proffesion is hunting, and my hobby is to blow peds in the drain with crafting things I shouldn't, so my main knowledge is hunting. any question asked mostly I can answer, if i cant answer it, ill make sure I find the answer, I will be honest and I am not the worlds richest player so I can't be as good as say Blackhawk and pay you 150 peds a month, Maybe if I had an job I could manage that right now, I cant pump alot of peds into you to graduate the fastest. but I will help you in every possible way I can, buying things you find, things you sweat and so on, as much as I can to help you on your way, anything from fapping you when you hunt, to hunt with you, to maybe take you to some bigger mobs now and then ;) TP runs and so on, and learning the few tips n tricks I know off and have lernt up the years, guess theyr not so secret but lets hope so lol.

me as an mentor will be as much of an commitment for me towards you, as its for you towards me.

So how many diciples will you take at the same time?
Well I guess I can be abit clumsy if I have to many ;) so at the moment I will only have two as an max. that way I can help both in an good way, either TP running or rescuing etcetc. And I am abit clumsy at times ;) lol.

so if you are interested in having me as your mentor or know someone who might want to have me as your mentor, feel free to leave me an PM =) or contact me ingame

Hi, actually i'm looking for a mentor like you :)
I've been playing for 2 months, sweating a lot and I used everything in mining.
I'm searching for someone who can explain me "how this game is running".
Moreover, i wonder if you could help me in trading in order to get money for mining or hunting ( don't know what is better ) .
My character in game is called "Ursae Furia Minoris" , sorry for the way i'm expressing myself , i'm french and pretty bad in english :(

Back