min dmg?

RandomX

Young
Society
freelance... FOREVER!!
randomx Randy Roy
hi guys,

just wondering if anyone can tell me which skills increase min dmg and which are the best for it :)

thx
random

RDA, MMS, Aim and Anatomy I believe are key ones

The best skills to increase min dmg at a low cost is blp/lwt and anatomy. If you have RDA then its worth to chip that one too. Dont buy IRD, that skill is crap but still very expensive.

sorry ill clear up for skill lvl ect. atm trying to unlock wounding. ive never chipped so dont really know what skills do what to well lol.
and thx for your reply so far :)

ty best reply so far :) + rep to you and witte :)

i recently unlocked wounding through hard skilling and some strategic chipping.

i would suggest these skills in this order: lwt/blpwt, anatomy, rda, then mms.

they seem to be somewhat weighted.

marcus said:
.. Dont buy IRD, that skill is crap but still very expensive.

... Comes from the man who said Wounding and Kill Strike were crap skills :laugh:

Your primary targets should be anatomy, mms, lwt/blp, and RDA. IRD and Wounding when you unlock it are both very important. Neglect your IRD entriely and dont be suprised when you have spent several K and no wounding

Stryker said:
... Comes from the man who said Wounding and Kill Strike were crap skills :laugh:

Your primary targets should be anatomy, mms, lwt/blp, and RDA. IRD and Wounding when you unlock it are both very important. Neglect your IRD entriely and dont be suprised when you have spent several K and no wounding

Ird is quite crap. It gives a very little dmg boost(compared to the price, and the skill). You get 4 times as much lwt as ird and i promise u that the lwt will boost the damage more

I have chiped out all kinds of skills and i know what skills affects what and how much. I chipped out several tousand of IRD and min dmg didnt change. wounding is a good dmg mod but not worth the 800ped per chip it used to cost.

You get killsrike when you do 45% of 50% min dmg right ? You probably have 5k killstrike now does that mean you maxed the gun ? If you say killstrike is good then 5k of it should be enough to reach 50% min dmg.

hunt more and chip less then maybe you learn something.

afaik IRD is one of the most crap and overpriced skill there is. I have never heard anyone having good results after chipping it.

marcus said:
I have chiped out all kinds of skills and i know what skills affects what and how much. I chipped out several tousand of IRD and min dmg didnt change. wounding is a good dmg mod but not worth the 800ped per chip it used to cost.

You get killsrike when you do 45% of 50% min dmg right ? You probably have 5k killstrike now does that mean you maxed the gun ? If you say killstrike is good then 5k of it should be enough to reach 50% min dmg.

If 5k Kill Strike maxed out your gun, what would the other 5k do? 50% damage comes from 10k in all of the damage modifiers, as it should.

I have chipped IRD in and out, and have watched the damage go up and down; and yes, when you check it on an opalo, you wont see the damage go up very often. And hunt more? Not possible

So, we have HA, CHA and min/max dmg of a weapon.

HA for ability to hit the target, CHA the ability to inflict a critical hit, and then the min/max damge interval upon a hit.

But what skills/formula decides how much dmg I do each hit?

Even if I have maxed out min/max, whats decides if I do lets say 31.5 instead of 63.0 damage.

Everyone is saying IRD is such a crapy min damge booster, so does it have any other function? Why would they make one of the slowest combat skills one of the most unusable?

you max out the gun when you have 10k in all min. damage skills.

Back