Mind Arc, Stop being greedy plz.

Alright, Well it's time I vent. Hunter, Just hit level 13 BLP Hit Hurray! Ok, now the sad part, I got my first f*cking hunting global in my entire career today, 57 Ped off an Argo. Wow thanks Mind Arc I see you were screwing me for so long for such a big find huh? Oh but that is not why I decided to post, I decided to post because the next 6 hunts have been f*cking -50 ped returns. Are you serious? I'm only getting 29ped worth of loot on 79ped ammo and decay? Your shitting me right? I'm fine with an 80% return, maybe even a 70%. But stop f*cking me over, because at this point it's absolute bullshit or I have the worst luck in the game.

Switch the f*cking switch on my character to lucky instead of f*ck yourself. Thx

Share your stories of MA telling you to eat shit and die.

Gratz on your first global :yay::yay:

Maybe start adressing MindArk in a good way. second lvl 13 aint nothing. my first global was lvl 15.

Instead of ranting you might tell us your gear and what you hunt most

oh and when you hit -1400 ped in a day then you maybe perhaps complain a bit :silly:

Where you expecting to get rich? MA is not being greedy, they are running a business. You could say that WoW is greedy because they charge you just to log in.

It took 3 months before I hit my first global.. 3 years in.. level 60 laser hit.. not had hunting global recently.. seriously dude get a grip. whine about something real. Many of us are hitting hard times. i'm used to the ups and downs but to be honest.. I'm sick of it.. YOU should not be sick of it yet. :laugh:

Try lose 3500ped in about 10 mins, then we can talk.

I am all up for having a shout at MA, but i mean you are still skilling up, your hunting crap mobs, so it is unlikely you will get a good return, just got to grind though it, hit the bigger mobs where you could maybe make a profit, it is all a gamble.

OR if you after hof's and globals then Chip in get the OF-105 wack a 103/105 on it go FOMA, and you will global and hof

but yeah, you wont ever make money from hunting untill they change the system

I'm fine with an 80% return, maybe even a 70%. But stop f*cking me over, because at this point it's absolute bullshit or I have the worst luck in the game.

If your luck is that bad, maybe stop hunting, sell all your gear, buy a Valkyrie, and start racing? :cool:

i would actually advise you to quit.

Hunting sucks
Mining sucks
Crafting sucks

only thing going for this game is the social side, that is right now, use to be a great game, i imagin MA are going though hard times

but yeah, you wont ever make money from hunting untill they change the system

That's the point of quests I suppose, To find a reason for people to lose money hunting. Guess I'm one of those idiots -__- I don't mind losing money, Just I mind losing 5$ an hour. Takes any fun this game has when you have to pay that much. I never remember it being THIS bad...

Yeah I do not mind paying $50 a month, if i do not lose it all within the first 20-30mins

I can pay eco and save it just it is so boring :p mining un amped. If i could i would always have a 109 on :p

Yes MA, take out a loan and subsidize us. IMF is giving out free money I hear. It's our right to play for free.

"Power to the proletariat!" :yay:

Some

eco is boring, yes, but if you want your peds to last without depositing more, it's the only way to go. Try using a viper whip on chirpie and gibnib at Medusa after sweating em dry like I have been lately - don't have a viper, just get a kiwio since it's about the same dps - boring as heck but it gets me skills and makes the peds last a heck of a long time. Loot ain't too bad either when it isn't all no looters, at least compared to just about anything else that you can kill with this low of a dps weapon. I don't do this all the time, but it does pass the time nicely and cheaply in between deposits, allowing me to skill every day of the month if I wanted to.

First solo global I got was probably the second month I played, way back in 2007. It came from a feffoid I killed with a Katsuichi determination, and it was the very first mob I took down with that blade. Loots been not so great ever since for the most part, lol.

Last edited:
If you joined EU when you joined forums, be very very happy took me way longer to get my first global and almost 3years to get my first solo hunting hof. Got my second today after 3years and 2months (120-130k total skills is my "level" if you wonder)

So if Argos isn't doing it for you change mob, go kill some Drones or AtrAx instead

Alright, Well it's time I vent. Hunter, Just hit level 13 BLP Hit Hurray! Ok, now the sad part, I got my first f*cking hunting global in my entire career today, 57 Ped off an Argo. Wow thanks Mind Arc I see you were screwing me for so long for such a big find huh? Oh but that is not why I decided to post, I decided to post because the next 6 hunts have been f*cking -50 ped returns. Are you serious? I'm only getting 29ped worth of loot on 79ped ammo and decay? Your shitting me right? I'm fine with an 80% return, maybe even a 70%. But stop f*cking me over, because at this point it's absolute bullshit or I have the worst luck in the game.

Switch the f*cking switch on my character to lucky instead of f*ck yourself. Thx

I am reading what other responted to your post and all i can see that 99% are defending MA ? Wtf? I have to agree whit OP. I also get bad loot but because i love this game so much i am still playing it... We can discuss alot on this topic but what say that can i MA have to change things because everything has an end.

P.S Haters gona hate :D

I'm curious as to what weapon the original poster is using. Yes, Argos can deplete your ped card on bad days.

I am only kinda defending MA as, i think there is something else involded for all this shite that is happening

30 ped loot/50 ped ammo is kinda a run of the mill bad run... I'd suggest more ammo to diversify your risks, but that's no guarantee

trying to figure out why your decay is so high over your ammo costs, then it hit me...using BLP that much at such a low level (before you can amp it) is really not efficient...and also, hunting argonaut with crappy evade kills your armour.

are you even maxed on your weapons? If you're just using a cb5, then argo are probably kicking the crap out of you:)

Disclaimer: I did the same thing alot...

some skills in this game are learned by the player as opposed to the avatar

I don't want to play within my means. I do not want to learn how to play sensibly. I do not want to learn all the small nuances that will make me better.

All the other people who are doing alright have had their "Lucky Switch" turned on by MA and now I want mine switched on, too.

It's that simple!!

stop gambling!! Don't listen ppl saying hunt em more, or hunt them eco bla bla bla,,, HUNT PUNYS! plain n simple.. I think we'll all be hunting punys eventually :laugh:

By the way, it's MindArk with a K, not a C. There is also no space between those two words. Perhaps it might have been useful to know such information before you reached level 13 BLP Sniper (Hit) and started a whining thread about your losses in your third forum post. Just some thoughts.

Oh, and..........

eatshitanddie :nana:

did you expect to get rich the second you downloaded the game? lol be happy you got a global so soon - start skilling on lower mobs too fyi Good luck

wooow the guy said hed be happy getting atleast 70% return, how is that getting rich?

Last edited:

If you want to know how to be successful i have the secret and ya dont have to be ubah ........................... spell their name right for a kick off :silly2:

A mysterious voice once said eat shit and die. IT was in a dream, way back when i first started this crazy game. It could only have come from a higher power.... MA itself had spoken to me.

So i purchased a land area, now i feed shit to the formicacida, and they eat it. Then hunters come along and they die. Step 3 ..... Profit. Money in my pocket. So to you I give this advice. Eat shit and die :cool:

When life gives you lemons.... keep them, because hey, free lemons!

A mysterious voice once said eat shit and die. IT was in a dream, way back when i first started this crazy game. It could only have come from a higher power.... MA itself had spoken to me.

So i purchased a land area, now i feed shit to the formicacida, and they eat it. Then hunters come along and they die. Step 3 ..... Profit. Money in my pocket. So to you I give this advice. Eat shit and die :cool:

When life gives you lemons.... keep them, because hey, free lemons!

REP lol ...........

stop gambling!! Don't listen ppl saying hunt em more, or hunt them eco bla bla bla,,, HUNT PUNYS! plain n simple.. I think we'll all be hunting punys eventually :laugh:

If you ever see me ATH on a puny... the loots all yours :laugh:

I think that your hunt on the argo was a little short to see the possible outcome of your loot luck.

I do agree though that the constant no loot mobs we get need to stop so we can get better return on our hunts.

Recently I spent about 2 days killing Armax for mission. Started out with 8/1000 killing up to 643/1000 using LR53 and XR70 amp. Next hunt I used DetPil V-Rex 1000 (L) to finish the 1000 total. Not one single global. Losses because of constant no looters. The level of Armax was Cow young, mature and a few old...Bull young, mature. I tried to kill mostly cow since they are cheaper to kill.

My very first hof was on an Armax Cow Young well over a year ago for 544 peds. So they do have globals and hof sometimes.

Few hours after I finished the 1000 someone else got a 1400 ped hof on Armax Bull Mature.:cussing:

:censored:MA!

Back