MindArk.com - New Platform Partners

If would not be surprised if it was somekind of education platform for a school or something similar.

Well it makes sense, even if they didn't win the NASA contract, they were at least a finalist and that's something that's marketable, especially to any educational facility or institution.

Perhaps schools of the future will include kids being online in a virtual classroom and then for recess their avatars can go outside and PVP, socialize, or whatever.

I did some quick google searches on the NASA MMO topic and I dont see mention of MA but I do know that MA was one of the top finalists.

Last edited:
Dear Entropians,

Many companies and organizations in various sectors, public and private, have shown interest over the years in leveraging the Entropia Universe platform to enhance their own business, products and services. Of course, MindArk is always eager to explore new opportunities and will soon be announcing the first such partnership project, separate from the existing Entropia Universe product. Full details will be made available on the MindArk.com website very soon.

Regards.
David Simmonds
CEO MindArk PE AB

Originally Posted Here

Great.. here comes the competition (as in other RCEs), and out of the windows goes the idea of one RCE Universe.

McOmegaton(tm) equipment coming to a universe near you soon ! ;)

Hi,

We will add a Management Blogg on mindark.com, this will be one of our communication channels as mentioned in yesterdays roadmap. We will endeavour to keep you informed of important and not so important happenings here at MindArk in the traditional "Blogg" style.
We are here to communicate with you, please forgive bad spelling and grammar as not all have English as their first language. We will not always be able to answer your questions so please be patient.

Just to clarify, the new partner(s) will use the EU platform/sandbox as it is, although under the umbrella of the Entropia Universe platform it will be accessed separately, this will become clear in the coming press announcement. No partner using the platform in this way will make an RCE game.

David

We will add a Management Blogg on mindark.com, this will be one of our communication channels as mentioned in yesterdays roadmap. We will endeavour to keep you informed of important and not so important happenings here at MindArk in the traditional "Blogg" style.
We are here to communicate with you, please forgive bad spelling and grammar as not all have English as their first language. We will not always be able to answer your questions so please be patient.

A blog sounds good. Weekly updates would be great, I think most of us don't have any idea what kind of work goes on behind the scenes of game development. I like the commitment to freer flow of information from MA to its customers. :wtg:

Hi,

Just to clarify, the new partner(s) will use the EU platform/sandbox as it is, although under the umbrella of the Entropia Universe platform it will be accessed separately, this will become clear in the coming press announcement. No partner using the platform in this way will make an RCE game.

David

Thank you. That is SUCH a relieve/relief (spelling?)

Hi,

David

Thanks, I think if you keep a good communication level there will be less drama in this forum.

Hi,

David

Thanks David! I never worry about spelling and such on electronic media anymore! I feel like I can speak on behalf of the community to say we would very much welcome more communication and a blog like you describe.
I have to tell you I am very curious what this development might look like!! Thanks a lot for ensuring us that it will not be a RCE type game.

Thanks David! I never worry about spelling and such on electronic media anymore! I feel like I can speak on behalf of the community to say we would very much welcome more communication and a blog like you describe.
I have to tell you I am very curious what this development might look like!! Thanks a lot for ensuring us that it will not be a RCE type game.
I concur! :beerchug:

please forgive bad spelling and grammar as not all have English as their first language.

And some forum members are going into a rage fit if another forum member does not type a perfect English.

A proper English for business I would say is mandatory, even on a blog. I'm at loss how this can be a problem for Mindark, that its worth mentioning. Even the Nigerian scam e-mailers are using a speller, for God's sake!

That aside, lots of announcements lately, from the creation of a management blog to options for web purchases for starter packs and so on. Maybe was better to work on them first, finish them, launch them and THEN posting about.

Back