MindArk financials

I'd guess we all are :) And I damn well hope MA is making a buckload of profit so EU will continue thriving and expanding for many years to come!
Sbi

Edit: Read the financials and in short...MA is doing well (and increasingly better and better) !! :)

Last edited:
Awesome...will get to reading. I think I have a favorite social anthropologist now. Well, other than Margaret Mead. ;)

ty for sharing mr. Mandark ;) or is that just a typo ;) allready lil bit of absolut and kopparberg Marco? ;-)

I had a look, graphs look nice and they seem to be climbing in the right direction.
Other than that, didn't understand a word.

I know MindArk is a Swedish company, but the game is in english, the website is in english, support and everything else is in english... why are documents such as these available in english? (or have I missed a link to translated versions and so need to apologise?)

Dem said:
I had a look, graphs look nice and they seem to be climbing in the right direction.
Other than that, didn't understand a word.

I know MindArk is a Swedish company, but the game is in english, the website is in english, support and everything else is in english... why are documents such as these available in english? (or have I missed a link to translated versions and so need to apologise?)

Here it is...in english...

there is an English version :)

Cheers :beerchug:

Konve said:
Who's? I don't get it... :dunce: :tongue2:

MindArk's annual report...the company that made Entropia Universe...

...:)

JackFree said:
MindArk's annual report...the company that made Entropia Universe...

...:)

No kidding! :eek:

And on a more serious note. Does that last graph mean that there has been a total of just under 8 000 000 PED deposited so far forever, or just 8m total for -04 and -05 or does it mean there there were 8m deposited in Dec -05 alone? :dunno:

Last edited:
Thanks alot for the information Marco. And please keep up with you're current posting rate, I love it.

I read it as profit of less than 500,000 USD and a very, very seasonal depositing/ interaction pattern with players + a very large injection of cash.

On these accounts I recon MA's support people should be able to ask for longer summer holidays :D and the development team will be working overtime :)

On a more serious note I read the debt: equity statement as being that MA's debt has reduced in relation to their equity... could anyone clarify this?

I wonder why they used a image of the PE Exchange. Something that is closed and contributes nothing to the virtual universe.

You know, the photos of all the important players looks like a casting call for the next European Bank Heist movie. :laugh:

Thanks for the info, reading it now!

Look at page 10

Hay marco you are the same age as me but it looks like mindark is working you way to hard man take a vacation :laugh:

No really thanx for the update and I to like the increase in posts by you keep it up :thumbup:

So you expect to go from 6.5mSEK in 2005 to at least 16mSEK this year (2006). Where is that 200%+ boost going to come from?

It surely isn't New Oxford..lol :laugh:

Also, I hope that money comes from new player deposits and not off the backs of existing players.

This is an amazing business, as you can always make your profit projections by simply adjusting how much money you let people get back through the loot pool... Wish my company could adjust our Profit % with ease.

I wonder did Marco sold his share ?
Previously somewhere in www.mindark.com it was listed the number of share some people that worked at Mindark holded, Marco was one of them (but not many comparing with the CEO), but in this report it isn't written that information , in fact it isn't written that he hasn't like in the case of the Marketing Manager ( Carl Uggla No. of shares in Company:0 ).
Yeah I'm allways curious when money is involved :)

Very proud to be part of it!!
And with a nett profit of about EURO 250.000 if I read right, don;t think MA can't be blamed for robbing players :)

-Archangel- said:
I wonder did Marco sold his share ?
Previously somewhere in www.mindark.com it was listed the number of share some people that worked at Mindark holded, Marco was one of them (but not many comparing with the CEO), but in this report it isn't written that information , in fact it isn't written that he hasn't like in the case of the Marketing Manager ( Carl Uggla No. of shares in Company:0 ).
Yeah I'm allways curious when money is involved :)

There was an % of like 8% or so saying öther shareholders" I suppose he is in that category.

Kemp said:
There was an % of like 8% or so saying öther shareholders" I suppose he is in that category.

You most certainly should be correct.
Maybe they didn't had space to add that information and prefer to join it.

I found that Marco had in September
2005 04 Nov.
.pdf MindArk Prospect
and probably still has
Number of share: 4150

And that the CEO ( Jan Welter Timkrans ) trade/sold 5000 of his since then.

Wow, that was more information than I had hoped... thanx for the link JackFree :)

Uber grats to all the people at Mindark! You are getting nice little hofs for yourselves now :)

I wonder if you get swirling lights and trumpets playing when you go to the bank each month ;p

It must have been a bit scary in the early days but by the look of those figures your business is doing nicely. Well done for the hard work.

Long live the Entropia Universe and long live the peds on my card.

Recoda said:
Thanks alot for the information Marco. And please keep up with you're current posting rate, I love it.

I agree.. this and addressing the support issues.

Whats with MA? ... Suddenly becoming transparent? (thats a good thing)

Lets keep this ball rolling in the right direction.

So, Marco, does it means that we can expect faster evolution of the Entropia Universe and improvement of the services, systems ?

I really like the fonts and designs on the document, very proffesional... but....

Bad hair day?! >>
marco.png

This one looks better:)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

For those who think this kinda information is new, some of us has been somewhat following the financial reports for a year or more... some of them divulging more information than the other. MA kinda havent advertised mindark.com tho :p

mrproper said:
I really like the fonts and designs on the document, very proffesional... but....

Bad hair day?! >>
marco.png

This one looks better:)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Hehe only a poor job on the GD guys :laugh: on the picture. From left to right Loke - Kemp - Marco - Camelman. I think they drank to much tuborg i think.

mrproper said:
I could have sworn I saw this picture at the post office! :laugh:

Dino said:
I could have sworn I saw this picture at the post office! :laugh:
EDIT: Never mind, that joke could be missinterpreted...

Back