Mindark Please Read This !

Status

Leveling

Mature
Society
Alpha Wild Deamons
Leveling
umm my account is lockd i havent playd in a few days and well i don't know why in gods name it is lockd this is really dumb. how long do they stay lockd for like what the heck. i don't know what happen i remember i was at oil rig and i got mad and mouthd some people off. but they where like freelancers and they were being really rude and i was rude back. but like would that get my account locked MINDARK PLEASE READ THIS WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!

This is not a Mindark official forum.... Send a support case instead.

Dude, they wont answer you here, or pay any attention to you, you need to send a support ticket via the entropia universe web site. This is an indepedent forum, not an official site... ;)

Edit: Strong minded beat me to it! :D

Like stated on forums about 2 million times MA doesnt do supportwork from here... write a supportcase to them asking why you were locked, and ask what you need to do to get unlocked again... And check your mail theres a good chance they already sent something there... IF you were yelling obscenities @ someone @rig my guess would be that you got a "templock" i.e. for a week or similar but ask MA directly theyre the only ones that know?...

edit: omfg how fast are you people lolol

ya ok i got somthing in myemail about it i guess i over reacted i guess yelling at people at rigg is a bad thing 48 hour ban :(

Leveling said:
ya ok i got somthing in myemail about it i guess i over reacted i guess yelling at people at rigg is a bad thing 48 hour ban :(
lOOl
Why i am not surprised when i see your post :D

Well basicly if you apologize in your support they unlock it.
In most cases..

Etopia said:
lOOl
Why i am not surprised when i see your post :D

Lmao....right on target Etopia....

I since a topic lock coming.....3....2....1.....LOCK

NetStalker said:
Lmao....right on target Etopia....

I since a topic lock coming.....3....2....1.....LOCK

Gotcha :smoke:

:locked:

Status